Official Surly - Texas vs OU Game Thread

Vertigo

5 minutes ago, Thujone said:

Crazy to think that despite our shitting the bed on D during the fourth quarter, it was holding penalties that fucked us on O. That and one TERRIBLE 3rd down pass call.

This. That 3rd and 3 call with about 10 minutes left in th game started a domino effect that should never have happened. 

Nice win though. Team showed me something I haven’t seen in a while to come back and finish it.

Edited by Wishbone
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Coulda come to Texas and balled for 4 years, instead his stupid fucking ass bounced from Aggy to OU and his career is full of L's.

Revel in his misery. Fuck Kyler Murray, he's now emblematic of don't fuck with Texas. A double bitch despite only one game under his belt. Eternal loser.

• Like 1

My overall take 

1st half 

ol controlrd the game  an except for the first drive great half

2nd galf

had a lead vs a top 10 team played it correctly most of the 3rd and first half of 4th

the drive that started with holding - 1st 20 was played out well 21 pt lead run run screen clock runs.  Great series without getting a first

Now last couple of series from defenders was not good seemed to think game was over

off drove down for winning fg for the win

never would have thought after the first couple of games this would happen

Hookem