horn_of_the_morning

So...about Charlie Strong at USF...

15 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don’t think anyone posting on UT boards currently fits this billing.

There was one not long ago.  He showed his ass in a major way and was chased.

The sad reality is that getting a new spot in the SEZ doesn't mean shit to the type of magnitude of donor you have to be to really be heard and press for change, aggressively. Unless it's one of the 10 founders suites that were gone inside a day, the amount of money getting one of the new seats will get you is a few meetings with AD liaisons over the course of a year, some emails, and being invited to some meetings. They're trolling the waters with lines for the guys who will become the next big donors, understandably, and vetting for the future.  

Now, we know a guy who runs in the circles with all the big dogs. I haven't seriously discussed the booster situation with him since Charlie Strong, but at the time they were all as mad as we were. But they also don't seem to be all that reactionary. We'll see if that changes come December. 

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I don’t think anyone posting on UT boards currently fits this billing.

i actually don't think you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that bob rowling and randolph duke aren't the same person. 

1 minute ago, bizzle said:

i actually don't think you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that bob rowling and randolph duke aren't the same person. 

funny.... 

ive always secretly thought you were RD....