Man has sex with dog. Records it. Not Florida.

markstanco

Just kidding, Florida.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/crime/florida-man-recorded-himself-having-sex-with-his-dog-deputies-say/67-fdf0e902-f7e5-42cf-a6d1-2ec51a1deb3c?fbclid=IwAR2e6CAQ7GYz1uVhnG_f7OKaN8gRU7g32D1L6m5zbNL4ELF_yyXnoFsiePo

Florida man recorded himself having sex with his dog, deputies say

Investigators say videos and photos were posted on the Internet.

OLDSMAR, Fla. — An Oldsmar man was arrested Monday after allegedly recording himself having sex with his Siberian Husky, Pinellas County sheriff's deputies say.

Christian Steward Oscar Nichols, 21, was charged with aggravated animal cruelty.

According to detectives, the investigation began last month when someone reported to Pinellas County Animal Services seeing video and photographs on the internet of a man having sex with a dog. 

Sheriff's detectives obtained the photos and video showing a man dressed in a dog costume molesting a husky. 

The dog was in distress and tried to run away, deputies said.

Investigators said they were able to trace the video and photos back to Nichols. They interviewed him Monday, and they say he admitted to making the video with his dog, named Ember, and posting it online.

Ember and another dog were removed from Nichols' home.

On Tuesday, 10 additional charges of prohibition of certain acts in connection with obscene materials were filed in connection with videos found in Nichols' bedroom, officials said.

The videos show unidentified people having sex with dogs, investigators say.

He remains in Pinellas County Jail with bail set at $10,000.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Unfortunately there are tons of videos on the internet of women sucking dog dicks and letting dogs fuck them up the ass and whatnot. Is that OK as long as the dog is not the one being fucked? 

Well we have our surly expert on the subject evidently....   Never in my online history have I come across one video of what you described, you may want to delete your search history.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GotThatFire said:

Unfortunately there are tons of videos on the internet of women sucking dog dicks and letting dogs fuck them up the ass and whatnot. Is that OK as long as the dog is not the one being fucked? 

Depends on whether it was consensual or not.

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Just kidding, Florida.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/crime/florida-man-recorded-himself-having-sex-with-his-dog-deputies-say/67-fdf0e902-f7e5-42cf-a6d1-2ec51a1deb3c?fbclid=IwAR2e6CAQ7GYz1uVhnG_f7OKaN8gRU7g32D1L6m5zbNL4ELF_yyXnoFsiePo

OLDSMAR, Fla. — An Oldsmar man was arrested Monday after allegedly recording himself having sex with his Siberian Husky, Pinellas County sheriff's deputies say.

Christian Steward Oscar Nichols, 21, was charged with aggravated animal cruelty.

According to detectives, the investigation began last month when someone reported to Pinellas County Animal Services seeing video and photographs on the internet of a man having sex with a dog. 

Sheriff's detectives obtained the photos and video showing a man dressed in a dog costume molesting a husky. 

The dog was in distress and tried to run away, deputies said.

Investigators said they were able to trace the video and photos back to Nichols. They interviewed him Monday, and they say he admitted to making the video with his dog, named Ember, and posting it online.

Ember and another dog were removed from Nichols' home.

On Tuesday, 10 additional charges of prohibition of certain acts in connection with obscene materials were filed in connection with videos found in Nichols' bedroom, officials said.

The videos show unidentified people having sex with dogs, investigators say.

Guess you could say he threw his dog................a bone. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

As long as they’re not in distress & trying to run away. 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

So according to this map, bestiality is legal in Texas except for a random part up near the panhandle?=

Well, aggy just built that hall of champions. It would be a shame if they all had to go to jail before they got to celebrate another Alabama title

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Never in my online history have I come across one video of what you described, you may want to delete your search history.  

how old are you?  seems hard to believe you made it through middle/high school without seeing a video on a computer of a girl on all-fours being fucked doggystyle by a dog. 

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

Just kidding, Florida.

BARTOW, Fla. -- A judge set bail at $15,000 Wednesday for a Colorado man who wrote a how-to guide for pedophiles.

7 hours ago, futureman said:

how old are you?  seems hard to believe you made it through middle/high school without seeing a video on a computer of a girl on all-fours being fucked doggystyle by a dog. 

Welp, I haven't either.  The only bestiality I've ever been exposed to was when people were sending the "Mr. Hands" video around...shudder. 

9 hours ago, futureman said:

I like that we are mocking people for not having come across beastiality.  You’re just some lame wimpy dweeb, not a big strong animal fucking video watching man like me and the other cool kids. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I like that we are mocking people for not having come across beastiality.  You’re just some lame wimpy dweeb, not a big strong animal fucking video watching man like me and the other cool kids. 

sounds like something a dweeb would say.  a dweeb who’s never watched a girl take dog cock.  lame!