2018 Beer

HenryJames

2 hours ago, bigcigar said:

Breaking diet this weekend and currently enjoying Boulevard Tank 7. It’s one of the few beers my wife and I both enjoy. She typically drinks shandys, I prefer beer. Anyone else like tank 7?

Had one again last night for the first time in a long time. Really solid and great for the price. 

The deconstructed Bomb was $30 for a 4 pack. Not worth it so far.

DR18 is a bargain at $15/6 pack.

I got it for $24. It’s more of a novelty and fun for a tasting. Not something to stock up on, so I was fine with the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might as well get my first post out of the way here with my current daily drinker.  Seems apropos. 

surly-xtra-citra-pale-ale-4pk-1.jpg

How long til Bob gets sued again for webname? Maybe a strategic partnership is in order? I’d buy the shit out of Surly if it were available locally. Btw, just found out the iPhone suggests this when you type surly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, it wouldn't likely be Surly Brewery with the issue, given that they themselves co-opted the  name from Surly bikes (a completely separate company that is actually much larger than the brewery but is also based in the Twin Cities).  The fact that they coexist should be a clear sign that neither will give a rip about a Texas Message board.