Aggy @ Texas - Tuesday, April 2 at 6:30

zlavydra

Aggy returns tomorrow to the scene of the end of their 2018 season.  Who takes the mound?  Since Chandler Jozwiak, who started last year's regular season against us at Listeria Field, pitched almost 6 innings in Saturday's extra-inning game, perhaps lefty Dustin Saenz, who we saw last year in the regional game? Chris Weber or Christian Roa seem to be the other options.

Whoever Aggy sends out there, we're going to have to get a better performance than we did from Nico last year. 

6 minutes ago, Enfield said:

Game is not on LHN? What the fuck? Fox Sports 1?

could be aggy made some stipulation that they wouldn't play on LHN. of course, I'd rather not play them then but whatever.  could also be Fox ponied up more money for it and more TV's have Fox Sports 1 than LHN.  might a good question for  CDC.

I don't care for Aggies.  

I am quite proud of the fact that there are no Aggie graduates on my block, nor the two adjacent to mine.  That's hard to find in this day and age, three streets in a major Texas city, thirty+ houses, with not a single Aggie living among them.  It's not an accident, either.  

10 hours ago, zlavydra said:

Owen Meaney v. Saenz

Meaney pitched pretty well after Arkansas was way ahead in our loss two weeks ago. I am a little surprised we ate not going with somebody a hit more experienced. I hope Pierce is ready if he doesn't have it.

11 hours ago, dcar00 said:

could be aggy made some stipulation that they wouldn't play on LHN. of course, I'd rather not play them then but whatever.  could also be Fox ponied up more money for it and more TV's have Fox Sports 1 than LHN.  might a good question for  CDC.

It's a home game for us.  We could put it on HGTV and pre-empt Chip and Jo and aggy couldn;'t say shit about it.

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

I don't care for Aggies. 

I am quite proud of the fact that there are no Aggie graduates on my block, nor the two adjacent to mine.  That's hard to find in this day and age, three streets in a major Texas city, thirty+ houses, with not a single Aggie living among them.  It's not an accident, either.  

Lobo's warning to Aggys:

giphy.gif

Don't move into my neighborhood or else......

giphy.gif

On 4/1/2019 at 11:17 AM, EuroHorn said:

I think we go with someone not named Fields...

While Fields won't start today, don't be surprised if Pierce uses him in middle innings relief against aggys for at least an inning.  For the Horns to go far in the post season this year,  Coach Pierce has to continue his efforts to get Kam and the rest of the bullpen right..... 🤘

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

While Fields won't start today, don't be surprised if Pierce uses him in middle innings relief against aggys for at least an inning.  For the Horns to go far in the post season this year,  Coach Pierce has to continue his efforts to get Kam and the rest of the bullpen right..... 🤘

Agreed.  Although every time I see him heading toward the mound it makes me nervous