Woman licks inside of Blue Bell ice cream tub, returns it to store freezer

clapclapclap

Law enforcement is on the lookout for the Lufkin Licker. 
Statement from Blue Bell: “We have identified a Walmart in Lufkin, Texas, as the store where the malicious act of food tampering took place. Our staff recognized the location in the video, and we inspected the freezer case. We found a Tin Roof half gallon that appears to have been compromised. Based on security footage, the location and the inspection of the carton, we believe we may have recovered the half gallon that was tampered with. Out of an abundance of caution, we have also removed all Tin Roof half gallons from that location...”
More here: https://abc13.com/food/police-wont-quit-until-blue-bell-licker-is-captured/5377253/

I see they’re working in shifts!
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Up to 20 years in prison for this stupid shit is cruel and ridiculous. Might have to drive down to the local Mr. Butt and lick some ice cream as a show of solidarity. 

Don’t fuck with other people.

Sends a fantastic message.

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

If that’s what is most important, then why do we let shitposters like yourself roam free?  That sends a horrible message. 

sorry to interject logic bro. Quit locking up potheads and throw cunts like the lid licker in jail when they think it's cute to fuck with other people.

Sorry that premise is such a fucking threat to you. Thoughts and prayers.

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, Continental Op said:
2 hours ago, slorch said:
Don’t fuck with other people.
Sends a fantastic message.

Is it worse to lick ice cream that doesn't belong to you or to fuck with someone else's car?

When someone makes a deliberate choice to damage someone else's property or person, IDRGAF what happens after that.

You can attempt to rationalize the 'value' of the transgression; or you can fuck people up for doing it and it will be eradicated.

I'm fine with that.

1 hour ago, slorch said:

When someone makes a deliberate choice to damage someone else's property or person, IDRGAF what happens after that.

You can attempt to rationalize the 'value' of the transgression; or you can fuck people up for doing it and it will be eradicated.

I'm fine with that.

You belong in a gulag. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

What should happen to this woman is kind of like what happens to a kid when their old man catches them smoking and then sits em down and makes em smoke a pack.  She should be forced to eat around 5 gallons of ice cream in one sitting.

Oooooh ooooh please don't throw me in that old briar patch.

Seriously that would be fun to watch, but it has to be (5) 1 gallon tubs and 1 of them has a pint of sun ripened bull jizz mixed in.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

You belong in a gulag. 

haha.  Sorry I broke the law of disagreeing with you.

Other than that... yeah, tell me how slorchy violates the liberty of others?  

25 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Suburban whites are the softest, biggest pussies in this entire country. Hilarious how so many are concerned about this nonsense. 

nah the pussies  are enablers like you who think someone's self esteem might be irreparably damaged should they be held accountable for their actions.

4 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

By cluttering this board with your horseshit. 

boo-fucking hoo.

post a take and go with it.

What i said wasn't wrong.  You're the one who made a big deal out of it.

Edited by slorch

16 minutes ago, slorch said:

boo-fucking hoo.

post a take and go with it.

What i said wasn't wrong.  You're the one who made a big deal out of it.

Sorry but you belong in jail for what you’ve done to this board. 

53 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Dude shut the fuck up.  I don't think she deserves some huge jail time or anything like that but you are not hip, not cool and not woke because you're 100% cool with people being assholes.  

You made your point once, that's fine, I actually agree with the notion of prison time being over the top..you keep after it like you are (including now just randomly skewering classes of people over it) and it just makes you a tool.

Nah those people suck ass. You know it’s true or you wouldn’t be nearly as triggered as you obviously are over that post. 

• Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oooooh ooooh please don't throw me in that old briar patch.

Seriously that would be fun to watch, but it has to be (5) 1 gallon tubs and 1 of them has a pint of sun ripened bull jizz mixed in.

Blue Bell's new "12th Man" flavor?

Left up to me it would be, take 12 street people and have them spit in a gallon of Blue Bell, mix thoroughly, pour into a large pan and have the bitch lick up every drop.  Or take the twenty years.  Her choice.

• Like 2

Nah those people suck ass. You know it’s true or you wouldn’t be nearly as triggered as you obviously are over that post. 

Haha fuck you bitch. You just used the word triggered...the biggest sign of a dripping pussy ever.

Go jack off to YouTube some more you inconsequential pompous shitbag.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

What should happen to this woman is kind of like what happens to a kid when their old man catches them smoking and then sits em down and makes em smoke a pack.  She should be forced to eat around 5 gallons of ice cream in one sitting.

Like giving a cop a month paid vacay for shooting someone.

I have a special hate for people that fuck with someone else's food. Having said that, there's a Coast Guard CWO that may have wanted to test his coffee during midwatch circa 1979.