Woman licks inside of Blue Bell ice cream tub, returns it to store freezer

clapclapclap

On 7/5/2019 at 11:05 PM, MrBig said:

Blue Bell isn’t going to spend money and seal their shit until someone starts a trend of shooting syringes full of diarrhea into the chocolate ice cream flavors.

How do you fill the syringe with diarrhea? Is there a controlled method or just the old fashioned hover over it and accept the indiscriminate collateral damage? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Texas_Rocks said:

That’s crazy! Unfortunately this is about to become a social media trend to some degree and I’m sure that they’ll be looking for other products to taint unless a social media video pops up showing one of them being beaten to death.

For generations, parents have been trying to keep their own children sheltered from rapscallions like this and then the internet comes around and wipes out all that hard work. We're nothing short of doomed. 

21 hours ago, El Diablo said:

As hot as it is I'm a bit surprised we haven't seen a popsicle run across a bunghole yet. Probably won't have to wait very long. Could be the next niche pron. Niche. 

Are we talking insertion, or a drive-by or what?

On 7/6/2019 at 10:12 AM, Fozzz said:

I will make it my mission in life from this day forth to fuck with as much food as possible.  Maybe i'll literally fuck the food.

Man, those poor homeless people who were gonna shoplift and eat all that food will be caught totally unawares.

These are indeed sad times.

1 hour ago, Texas_Rocks said:

As I was saying...

0d9e535f3a7ab1f21047eb0463dbd99d.jpg

Now this is Walmart and in truth there’s noooo telling what’s been going on there for decades, but still.

The mouthwash I get has a peel off seal once you remove the cap.  

Pretty easy to avoid the tainted ones.

I find this activity very disturbing. Similar to the lowlifes who get a kick out of infecting the internet just because they can. These persons consciously act in a way that they know will harm the general well-being. They undermine the common trust.

Maybe bring back the pillory.

engraved-illustration-shows-a-woman-held

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

I find this activity very disturbing. Similar to the lowlifes who get a kick out of infecting the internet just because they can. These persons consciously act in a way that they know will harm the general well-being. They undermine the common trust.

Maybe bring back the pillory.

engraved-illustration-shows-a-woman-held

Public shaming ??!!  My god man have you no compassion ??!!

9 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

Ok, well, if you cant tell that the tamper-proof seal doesnt click to release when you open it... seems like you may deserve to drink his spit. 

Well, I'm not opening it while at the store. I'd end up getting home, noticing it was previously opened, and be too lazy to go back to deal with HEB for my $2.00 back. It would get thrown away and I'd be mildly irritated for about 5 minutes that I was out two bucks.

• Like 1

Worse Things Have Happened to Blue Bell Ice Cream Than a Gross Prank at Walmart

I've sounded like a broken record since her video came out about this shit. Where was all the outrage, like from the governor, when they literally killed people? Oh that's right, it's a beloved Texas institution and noone could dare fathom how poorly run it is.

11 hours ago, XYZ said:

The part that I’m puzzled by is why are these dumbasses showing their faces so plainly?

I would wager that a percentage of these peckerwoods are purchasing the items they are fucking with after appearing to go hard on social media.  

17 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

Worse Things Have Happened to Blue Bell Ice Cream Than a Gross Prank at Walmart

I've sounded like a broken record since her video came out about this shit. Where was all the outrage, like from the governor, when they literally killed people? Oh that's right, it's a beloved Texas institution and noone could dare fathom how poorly run it is.

JFC. Why do we need to attempt to justify these little shits by saying "well, Blue Bell is JUST as bad"?

Fuck that "both sides" bullshit.  

5 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

JFC. Why do we need to attempt to justify these little shits by saying "well, Blue Bell is JUST as bad"?

Fuck that "both sides" bullshit.  

Generally speaking, that's true. What she did was disgusting and wrong.

But it's perfectly reasonable to wonder why the Governor is singling her out for being a "despicable criminal" when the company whose product she tampered with was despicably criminally negligent and it resulted in the deaths of citizens of the State of Texas and there wasn't even a single inkling of a denouncement by the Governor. Even more, he actually celebrated the return of the product to the marketplace after it had killed citizens of his state due to negligence.

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Generally speaking, that's true. What she did was disgusting and wrong.

But it's perfectly reasonable to wonder why the Governor is singling her out for being a "despicable criminal" when the company whose product she tampered with was despicably criminally negligent and it resulted in the deaths of citizens of the State of Texas and there wasn't even a single inkling of a denouncement by the Governor. Even more, he actually celebrated the return of the product to the marketplace after it had killed citizens of his state due to negligence.

Both things can be true. It doesn't excuse her bullshit.