WR- Cooper, Johnston, Wilson/or Hester

TE?

DL-Broughton, Collins, Dorbah, Umanmielen

LB-Flowe, Scott

CB-Ringo, Watts, Eaton

S-Alford, Thompson, Washington

Ath-  Rogers, Jackson,  Dixon

That is a class of 26 with no TE.  

Not sure we can get to 26 so maybe drop Jordan and Rogers to get down to 24, I also still have a hard time seeing Alford in burnt orange so maybe trade him out for Lathan Ransom. Other than that it looks halfway reasonable this far out. 

Edited by bEastTexas

1 minute ago, bEastTexas said:

Not sure we can get to 26 so maybe drop Jordan and Rogers to get down to 24, I also still have a hard time seeing Alford I’m burnt orange so maybe trade him out for Lathan Ransom. Other than that it looks halfway reasonable this far out. 

Jordan is a take.  Need 2 RB's this class.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

That's actually Branard Wright /katfid

My realisticish class as of now

QB: Card (1)

RB: Evans and Jordan (2)

WR: Omeire and Johnson (2)

TE: none come to mind (1)?

OL: Parr,Garth,Majors,Lindberg and George (5)

CB: Ringo and first to commit (2)

S: Washington and Thompson (2)

LB: Scott and Flowe (2)

DL: Broughton,Dorbah,Collins, and Ulmenian (4)

Ath: Jackson (1)

thats 22

crazy thing is all of those are very possible to very likely. We could push really hard to be the #1 class if we win big this year  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Is this realistic:

QB-Card

RB-Evans, Jordan

OL-Majors, Parr, Garth, Lindberg, George

TE?

LB-Flowe, Scott

CB-Ringo, Watts, Eaton

Just to see what kind of ball park number I could get on the class calculator I took this list: chose Johnny Wilson over Hester,  substituted Mikey Henderson for Rogers and Lathan Ransom for Alford. That 26 man class would give us a score of 303.63 which will definitely go up as several of those guys rise in the rankings, Eaton isn’t ranked at all yet for example. 

2 minutes ago, Texasborn91 said:

My realisticish class as of now

QB: Card (1)

RB: Evans and Jordan (2)

WR: Omeire and Johnson (2)

TE: none come to mind (1)?

OL: Parr,Garth,Majors,Lindberg and George (5)

CB: Ringo and first to commit (2)

S: Washington and Thompson (2)

LB: Scott and Flowe (2)

DL: Broughton,Dorbah,Collins, and Ulmenian (4)

Ath: Jackson (1)

thats 22

crazy thing is all of those are very possible to very likely. We could push really hard to be the #1 class if we win big this year  

You left off Mookie Cooper

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Is this realistic:

QB-Card

RB-Evans, Jordan

TE?

LB-Flowe, Scott

CB-Ringo, Watts, Eaton

I don't think we'll take that many WRs or DBs especially if you include Rogers and Dixon.

36 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Is this realistic:

QB-Card

RB-Evans, Jordan

TE?

LB-Flowe, Scott

CB-Ringo, Watts, Eaton

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9OjCtDe6eXsARG7ZrE67

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

I don't think we'll take that many WRs or DBs especially if you include Rogers and Dixon.

I feel like we need a shitload of DBs but my perception may be off on that. I always like having lots of DBs. 

Definitely want Crawford and Eaton.

Edited by lazygringo

With tight numbers does Kelvontay Dixon lose his spot?

I don’t think so.

I see it like this:

QB-1

RB-2

WR-2

OL-5

DL-4

LB-2

CB-2

S-2

ATH-2-3

These numbers are dependent on who we get. If Ringo comes, I could see us holding at 2 at CB. If not, maybe we bump that to 3. Same with LB....if Flowe comes we might close shop with 2. Just depends on the players I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

I don’t think so.

I see it like this:

QB-1

RB-2

WR-2

OL-5

DL-4

LB-2

CB-2

S-2

ATH-2-3

These numbers are dependent on who we get. If Ringo comes, I could see us holding at 2 at CB. If not, maybe we bump that to 3. Same with LB....if Flowe comes we might close shop with 2. Just depends on the players I think.

No Tight End?

8 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

I don’t think so.

I see it like this:

QB-1

RB-2

WR-2

OL-5

DL-4

LB-2

CB-2

S-2

ATH-2-3

you’re missing a TE

EJ

Normally, elite level running backs want to be the only take at the position. But that’s not necessarily the case with Milton. He and fellow five-star running back target Zachary Evanshave been in frequent contact and have talked about teaming up with each other at the next level. In fact, Evans told me this weekend that Milton is the other back he really has a desire to play with. Texas is obviously a true mutual choice for both prospects. — I spoke to a source with strong connections on the West Coast who told me that five-star linebacker Justin Flowe to Texas is becoming more of a real possibility. Flowe is very open to playing further away from home and is friends with 2019 Texas signee and ringleader De’Gabriel Floyd. There is no exact date set, but Flowe plans to make a visit to Texas in the very near future. He is part of the same 7v7 program that produced both Floyd and McCoy.

tenor.gif

Edited by cdain3

you’re missing a TE

I’m allocating an athlete spot to that position depending on who comes on board.

I really think numbers will depend on quality....

If we land Johnny Wilson at WR, I can see us closing shop at 2 with mookie being an athlete.

Ringo at CB means we can close with 2. These elite players would allow us to use resources elsewhere instead of adding quantity to mitigate misses.

Normally, elite level running backs want to be the only take at the position. But that’s not necessarily the case with Milton. He and fellow five-star running back target Zachary Evanshave been in frequent contact and have talked about teaming up with each other at the next level. In fact, Evans told me this weekend that Milton is the other back he really has a desire to play with. Texas is obviously a true mutual choice for both prospects. — I spoke to a source with strong connections on the West Coast who told me that five-star linebacker Justin Flowe to Texas is becoming more of a real possibility. Flowe is very open to playing further away from home and is friends with 2019 Texas signee and ringleader De’Gabriel Floyd. There is no exact date set, but Flowe plans to make a visit to Texas in the very near future. He is part of the same 7v7 program that produced both Floyd and McCoy.

farther.

otherwise, sure, sign me up.

Edited by henrygandorf

3 hours ago, futureman said:

you’re missing a TE

4 hours ago, cmontexas said:

Some tight end(s) will emerge from nowhere and bulk up the page count on this thread

LimitedGrandioseEstuarinecrocodile.gif

2 hours ago, cdain3 said:

Sommer Ray

2 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

My penis is triggered.

imgur>
2 hours ago, CastHorn said:

I’m sorry but Kate’s ass is built like a flat tire. Can we sub in Sommer for 2020?

I'm allocating a Tight End spot to Sommer Ray, whenever we need to see an amazing tight end.

Kate for everything else, but when we need an epic tight end...

e0b4ae10fd1787b1e7dc8347df4f6e22.gif

CAN I HAZ SOMMER'S ASS?

• Like 1

Normally, elite level running backs want to be the only take at the position. But that’s not necessarily the case with Milton. He and fellow five-star running back target Zachary Evanshave been in frequent contact and have talked about teaming up with each other at the next level. In fact, Evans told me this weekend that Milton is the other back he really has a desire to play with. Texas is obviously a true mutual choice for both prospects. — I spoke to a source with strong connections on the West Coast who told me that five-star linebacker Justin Flowe to Texas is becoming more of a real possibility. Flowe is very open to playing further away from home and is friends with 2019 Texas signee and ringleader De’Gabriel Floyd. There is no exact date set, but Flowe plans to make a visit to Texas in the very near future. He is part of the same 7v7 program that produced both Floyd and McCoy.
farther.
otherwise, sure, sign me up.

Stannis.gif

giphy.gif

Guys, we all love Justin Flowe but let's not put him in the calculator yet. LONG way to go in that recruitment. 

He shouldn't be in anyone's "likely 2020 class" list. 

Should we be pumped?

Spoiler

Yes

giphy.gif

But let's at least make the attempt to keep things realistic until he spends 10 seconds in Austin next month...

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1