Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I can't believe that one of the fastest CBs in the country just committed here, and this board reacted by spending a full page hating on Witfong.

Wait, yes i can...

Pretty sure the Kitan love is in the Kitan thread...this isn't 'Nam.

Edited by IDIOTsavant
Autocorrect
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I can't believe that one of the fastest CBs in the country just committed here, and this board reacted by spending a full page hating on Witfong.

Wait, yes i can...

Oh get over it. We celebrated in a thread specifically for the committed recruit. We're allowed to hate on the Fong as much as we want too.

why do retards think this is actually helpful?

Anyone that tweets at recruits is a moron. All schools have them. I think it was Princely U that had some idiot Texas fans come at him recently, which probably helps fuel the speculation that he's trending aggy despite being on campus the past two weekends. That said, I'm sure aggy has a special breed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Anyone that tweets at recruits is a moron. All schools have them. I think it was Princely U that had some idiot Texas fans come at him recently, which probably helps fuel the speculation that he's trending aggy despite being on campus the past two weekends. That said, I'm sure aggy has a special breed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4504346.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, Harry Ellis said:

I feel like we're close to the edge here. A shhh was just issued and a bunch of big recruits are in town. I know it's useless to ask Surly to not freak out but can we just postpone the Giles shitshow to Monday? Or at least Sunday night?

You're not from around here, are you?

2 hours ago, Soldierhorn said:

why do retards think this is actually helpful?

Because, in their own narrow-minded cranial domes, they think that being "queer"  is somehow a derogatory, "bad"  thing.  They can't just live and let others be the way they are. They appoint themselves judges of what is right and wrong with the sexuality of others   As for steers, there are probably more in College Station than there are in Austin but both ARE in   Texas, the # 1 cattle state in the U.S., so there are plenty of steers everywhere.  

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

I saw that DeSoto OT, Courtland Ford is supposed to be visiting this weekend.  I guess with the recent offer to Andrej Karic and now Ford visiting that Lindberg needs to get aligned pretty soon.  

Cedar Hill OT, and probably really a guard here.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Wait, yes i can...

We also shit on Giles some more. Surly can multitask.