Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Just now, Chopper said:

One of the Urban dictionary entries for 'fong'

Fong's writing is worthless. His CBs do mean something since he only puts them in if he hears something concrete (even when they're wrong, like Marcus Washington, it's because the Mizzou staff sincerely believed they were getting him since they'd won over his dad).

Edited by texifornia

2 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Wiltfong's exact quote lol

"Top247 in-state defensive backs in Jahari Rogers and Kitan Crawford have an eye on the SEC with Rogers feeling Florida and Crawford Tennessee. Tom Herman and his staff get their chance this weekend to change the dynamic of those recruitments"

Jesus, re-reading that is absolutely awful. Crawford has been living in a burnt orange house for months.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

"Top247 in-state defensive backs in Jahari Rogers and Kitan Crawford have an eye on the SEC with Rogers feeling Florida and Crawford Tennessee. Tom Herman and his staff get their chance this weekend to change the dynamic of those recruitments"

The mother fucker just hates to say anything positive about our recruitments. That assessment, specifically, made me question his entire writeup. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Fong's writing is worthless. His CBs do mean something since he only puts them in if he hears something concrete (even when they're wrong, like Marcus Washington, it's because the Mizzou staff sincerely believed they were getting him since they'd won over his dad).

His dad is singing a different tune now, no?

Fong is trying to play nice with the Texas site. Got on Crawford's commitment article and wrote "Top corner on several program’s board. There is standard being recruited in the secondary under this staff and Kitan fits that mold." in the comments

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dummy said:

Fong is trying to play nice with the Texas site. Got on Crawford's commitment article and wrote "Top corner on several program’s board. There is standard being recruited in the secondary under this staff and Kitan fits that mold." in the comments

Image result for Hah gay gif

16 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Jesus, re-reading that is absolutely awful. Crawford has been living in a burnt orange house for months.

Ever since Jimbo/Elko got to atm, Fong’s positive outlook on UT and all his intel have completely dried up.

Such a crazy coincidence. 

27 minutes ago, texifornia said:

To be fair, the smoke was more than just Mizzou's staff. Washington decommitted to Herman but BC talked him into staying. Hence: 

Sorry to nitpick you, just another data point about BC's value. I had been thinking about posting the tweet and this kind of reminded me.

• Like 6

Just now, Machinator said:

Speaking of BC, he was perched right next to Bijan Robinson while boating on the lake this evening. The staff knows where their priorities are.

I can see you trailing behind in a Boston Whaler, being careful not to get your circuits wet obviously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Damn our staff is good, to go from feeling another school, to committing within 2 hrs of the start of your ov. #closers

• Haha 1

Other Fong comments: 

Someone challenged him on his earlier prediction and he responded with 

Spoiler

Fong quoted his prediction from earlier: "Top247 in-state defensive backs in Jahari Rogers and Kitan Crawford have an eye on the SEC with Rogers feeling Florida and Crawford Tennessee. Tom Herman and his staff get their chance this weekend to change the dynamic of those recruitments. I think that those are two big visits with five-star Kelee Ringo looking more and more like he’s favoring Georgia at this point."

What I wrote, Crawford to the Longhorns tonight.

I don't have the entire thing pegged correctly, do my best.

Nice win for the Longhorns on the trail. I don't think this was a layup for the in-state team.

Spoiler

I didn’t disagree with you, the intel is never 100 percent; I’m never going to hide, most of my stuff is on point and when I’m wrong I’m here.

Still think he was very interested inVols tho.

Roach chimed in with "I've had confidence for a while, but I can back Steve up that Tennessee felt very confident about their position as well."

1 minute ago, Dummy said:

Other Fong comments: 

Hide contents

Fong quoted his prediction from earlier: "Top247 in-state defensive backs in Jahari Rogers and Kitan Crawford have an eye on the SEC with Rogers feeling Florida and Crawford Tennessee. Tom Herman and his staff get their chance this weekend to change the dynamic of those recruitments. I think that those are two big visits with five-star Kelee Ringo looking more and more like he’s favoring Georgia at this point."

Nice win for the Longhorns on the trail. I don't think this was a layup for the in-state team.

Hide contents

I didn’t disagree with you, the intel is never 100 percent; I’m never going to hide, most of my stuff is on point and when I’m wrong I’m here.

Roach chimed in with "I've had confidence for a while, but I can back Steve up that Tennessee felt very confident about their position as well."

Roach basically saying "yeah, Fong's source was the Tennessee coaches". He doesn't have a great in with our staff.

6 minutes ago, Dummy said:

Other Fong comments: 

Hide contents

Hide contents

Fong can't see well with all that Elko jizz covering them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

871bbzgfvt531.gif

• Like 5