2018 - Elections and Trends

atomheartbevo

51 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

It’s a “deplorables” level video. Not gonna end well for her. Not sure why anybody is really defending it honestly. 

It reminds me of the mitt Romney video in 2012 where he said something like 47% of the country is worthless and depends on the government. 

I think sinema’s fate is sealed. It kind of sucks because I think Mcsally is a bitch

11 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Just a reminder -- the fight to KEEP from being fucked is a constant and exhausting one.  Your rights can and will go away in a minute, and the GOP will grin like cheshire cats as they reach for them again and again and again.  The day you stop fighting back is the day you get fucked.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Fuck you Dana you russian spy prick. 

That Mimi Walters bitch is the worst one of them all.

at least rorhabacher is a big supporter of marijuana reform. How the hell can walters ( or anyone) be a member of congress from California when she’s against weed reform, voted to kill Obamacare, and voted for the crappy tax cut scam. I really hope they vote her ass out.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/12/gop-democratic-record-fundraising-response-898162

Republicans in the house are struggling because for the first time in forever the democrats are out fund raising and out spending them. The GOP is accustomed to having the money advantage, but it looks that won’t be the case this time.

However, that creepy Sheldon Adelson guy has already chipped in over $100 million for the repubs this cycle. 

11 hours ago, Js1 said:

But angry violent lefty mobs!!

If Wolf wasn't a pussy himself, he should call Wagner's bluff. Show up in a catcher's mask, hand Wagner some cleats, let him put them on, and then whip his ass. 

Trudeau up in Canada did it right. Whipped a conservative shit talking senator in a celebrity boxing match. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

That's how it's done.  Quit being pussies.

Yup. No fear-mongering Fox News fake news. Just a forceful presentation of her own words and actions, with several sources plainly referenced. It isn't fighting dirty when they have a laundry list of actions that hurt their cnstituents. That's why you run to unseat them in the first place.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 10:40 AM, G650 said:

I still find the fact she is running this year by far the most absurd thing out.

I'm still bitter about her fucking up Dem Canes doe...

Her greatest contribution to mankind by far, and I liked seeing a strong, bad boy image, UM team.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

11 hours ago, troph said:

Good for him. That’s what leaders should do, not make money from power but use power to make change for the good of humanity.

Unfortunately the types of personalities that are attracted to having power over their peers are not those are pursuing anything good. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html

ok...

im starting to think that RCP is Republican biased. Their current “ house map” says 205 democrat with 201 Republican, but 

All of these seats are in the toss up column? Repubs have already pulled out of KS03 advertising. They are very close to giving up on PA-07 where they’re behind. They’re not advertising in Michigan 08.  Roskam is definitely trailing in IL-06.  They really could move at least 4 seats toward the democrats to make it 209-201, but for some reason they’re not. Could they be trying to help repubs get momentum ?

3 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html

ok...

im starting to think that RCP is Republican biased. Their current “ house map” says 205 democrat with 201 Republican, but 

All of these seats are in the toss up column? Repubs have already pulled out of KS03 advertising. They are very close to giving up on PA-07 where they’re behind. They’re not advertising in Michigan 08.  Roskam is definitely trailing in IL-06.  They really could move at least 4 seats toward the democrats to make it 209-201, but for some reason they’re not. Could they be trying to help repubs get momentum ?

RCP is an aggregator. They pretty much post all polls and average it straight up  

Chill the fuck out.