Why Texas Stomps a Mudhole In LSU's Ass

closetojumping

2 minutes ago, DR Grind420 said:

ROTFLcopter.  Where are all the horn fans today?  Been hanging with Tigers at the bar all morning but have yet to see any horns or get a hook em yelled at me? wtf?

Just spitballing here, but seeing as how most of us aren't traveling out of town for this game, I'd bet a lot of us are at, you know, work.  Y'all can get a head start but I'm sure you'll find more of what you're looking for after 5pm.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DR Grind420 said:

ROTFLcopter.  Where are all the horn fans today?  Been hanging with Tigers at the bar all morning but have yet to see any horns or get a hook em yelled at me? wtf?

We have jobs, because we went to an accredited university and, thus, were able to attain gainful employment upon graduation.  I know that's uncommon in Louisiana, but it's par for the course for Texas grads.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DR Grind420 said:

I have never been more confident in my life on a LSU victory.  It is comical yall's arrogance. 

I'm sure you thought Georgia would beat us, too.

And your "confidence" is a pretty risk-free position.  If y'all win, you'll come back to remind us, and if y'all lose, you'll never log in here again.  

Either way, you're the one who has to live in Louisiana when it's over.

• Like 3

This ain't a dawg game cuzzo.  We kicked the shit out of that team last year and they actually gave a shit about that game
Can one of our current lsu squatters let us know in advance if you guys care about the game or not?

It gets really confusing playing these sec teams, all of whom claim to be really dialed in and fired up before the game (see Kirby Smart's sugar bowl pregame comments), only to find out later that you really didn't care about the game.

We get all excited because we're beating up on a team who said we were soft, and then later find out it's only because they didn't care about the game at all. It really takes the wind out of your sails.

It would just be nice to know, before the game for once, if you guys actually care about it or not so I can know whether to be excited later.

Unless, you know, that's the kind of thing you're deciding on the fly based on whether the game outcome is fitting your preferred narrative...but I'm sure that's not it.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I'm sure you thought Georgia would beat us, too.

And your "confidence" is a pretty risk-free position.  If y'all win, you'll come back to remind us, and if y'all lose, you'll never log in here again.  

Either way, you're the one who has to live in Louisiana when it's over.

Live in Texas cuz.  I'll come back and face the music if we lose.  Ain't gonna happen though

On 9/5/2019 at 2:04 PM, Texassucksdick said:

You guys are WORST THEN A&M, AN that’s saying a lot! I’ll be back after the game to to see how y’all doing. Should be a fantastic melt. 

Btw. LSU 38-13. 

SECSECSEC!! 

Yeah, the all caps part, really showing off that high quality aggy edjumacashun there aren't you. Surely you must be an aggy english major.....or a four year old.

I don't agree with the media that Texas is back if we beat LSU. we might be, but there is so little evidence right now that beating LSU is something that means something. remember aggy beating South Carolina their first game awhile back? it was assumed that South Carolina was good, and aggy got way overrated because of it. then we found out the cocks sucked. we will see how everything works out. beating LSU might not really mean anything this year.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, po elvis said:

I don't agree with the media that Texas is back if we beat LSU. we might be, but there is so little evidence right now that beating LSU is something that means something. remember aggy beating South Carolina their first game awhile back? it was assumed that South Carolina was good, and aggy got way overrated because of it. then we found out the cocks sucked. we will see how everything works out. beating LSU might not really mean anything this year.

Notre Dame says hi...

11 minutes ago, po elvis said:

My Zen Master response when anyone asks me how Texas is going to be this week/this year o if Texas "is back"

Edited by dcbc
  • Like 2