LSU @ Texas 9/7 6:30 PM on ABC: Geaux Fuck Yourself Bitch

Machinator

Just now, ShadyTiger4TX said:

Its mistakes from Texas, dropped TD, not taking the points etc that have this not being a tied or one score game. 

yes but those opportunities are not coming back

in the history of college football, I doubt there are many teams that have beaten a Top Ten opponent after running 8 plays from inside the 5 yard line without scoring a single point

1 minute ago, staboner said:

we were getting 4 yards a carry and thats fine

then LSU had FIVE GUYS in the box and we tried to throw. thats on Sam i guess? not sure but must keep running at em and make em pay for a five man box

I think the fact that we have no RB depth is deterring that.  We have bcome one dimensional.

Just now, sith_horn said:

I agree he isn't all that some make him out to be, but the weak CBs hurt us. I think Ossai is the only difference maker at LB right now. And give credit to Burrow. He's dialed in. Sam isn't.

Sam or Herman seem to want the big plays while our bread and butter is grinding out runs and short passes.

1 minute ago, ShadyTiger4TX said:

People are melting down way too early.

Texas has proven they can move the ball. 

Its mistakes from Texas, dropped TD, not taking the points etc that have this not being a tied or one score game. 

I fully believe it's a few big plays from either team to win regardless of the score right now. 

Stop trying to play nice. This is Surly. Down 1 or 100, the sky is falling.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Our receivers have always had issues getting open. If Sam can’t thread a needle or throw up a great jump ball, our passing game is useless. Still don’t have a RB that can reliably dole out punishment.

There have been some guys plenty open. Ehlinger isn't finding them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, victory88 said:

So much shit talking from LSU fans in the stands.  3 times in the red zone and only 7 points to show for it.  I like the aggressive play calling but it’s hurt us badly not converting.  We’re going to need to play a perfect 2nd half to overcome a LSU team that’s going to look to step on our throat:  I hope the coaches and team show up bc the fans definitely showed up. 

That’s why we should have kicked the FGs and taken out points. We would only be down a TD. Idk wtf Tom is thinking.

Sam is having a bad game, but otherwise it's hard to fault the team's play. Both lines seem to be holding up. CJ can't get open, but we've had our chances. This seems mostly bad coaching. Even in the secondary they don't have guys running wide open. They are just calling a better game and making plays.

Herman is directly responsible for a 14 point swing. The second goal line stand and then having nothing resembling a plan on the 2 minute drill before we gave it back to them.

5 minutes ago, ShadyTiger4TX said:

People are melting down way too early.

Texas has proven they can move the ball. 

I fully believe it's a few big plays from either team to win regardless of the score right now. 

You should stick around here. Been a good poster all week.