About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

18 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

When my brother moved back to Austin in 1989 after 10 years in Alexandria, his most telling comment was, “Those people never heard of the Emancipation Proclamation “.

Scary  thing is, for that part of that shithole state,  Alex is downright cosmopolitan , relatively speaking 

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Ronnie, you stupid coonass software cunt. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronnie-hedrick-07703444 There are five VAV systems listed in the spreadsheets, with air flowrates between 1500 and 450 cfm delivering about 3500 cfm to the spaces.

And preheat temp is the temperature of the air before it passes the cooling coils, usually close to ambient.

Shut your fucking hole.

I truly hope his comments calling his employer a liar make it back to the tower. Fuck you Ronnie, you dumb POS. You have a cush, state job and fucked it up. I hope you end up being employed in Morgan City where zika awaits.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Ronnie, you stupid coonass software cunt. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronnie-hedrick-07703444 There are five VAV systems listed in the spreadsheets, with air flowrates between 1500 and 450 cfm delivering about 3500 cfm to the spaces.

And preheat temp is the temperature of the air before it passes the cooling coils, usually close to ambient.

Shut your fucking hole.

hasn't even been there a year and he's already the genius of hvac. what a damn idiot.

https://salaries.texastribune.org/the-university-of-texas-md-anderson-cancer-center/ronald-w-hedrick-ii/2254759/

• Like 2

This exactly what I was sure was going to happen once LSU started to smear us. The media would accept it as gospel and no matter what we do, ignore it or show it was a lie, we are guilty. Again winning the game was insufficient. They had to attempt to do serious damage to our university as an institution through complete lies and fabrications.
I don't know why they would do such a thing, but I would prefer we no longer associate with them in any form beyond what is mandated by the NCAA.

They fabricated this story to cover for the fact that everyone knew they were faking the injuries. They got called out and needed a scapegoat so they made some shit up about how it was our fault, thinking obit would follow up.
  • Like 2

On 9/12/2019 at 1:57 AM, Modessit said:

Cross-Post:

Per LSU Head Trainer, their defense wasn't dehydrated. They were just scared:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.si.com/college-football/2019/09/11/lsu-texas-cramp-heat-dehydration-grant-delpit

Amazing that only the defensive players were “stressed out”. Article didn’t mention that part. 

You can't argue with morons.  I'll leave it at that.
This may be true. But with having to share a conference with Texas A&M for over a century, Texas has had over 100 years of experience in monetizing morons. Hell, Texas has turned it into an art form. I expect that t-shirts and corporate sponsorships are already underway.

We know the LSU players struggle when deprived of their hermetic sleeping pods that insulate them from temperatures above 70 degrees. 

Inside information tells me even the home locker room at LSU tonight might reach as high as 74 degrees. Knowing these extreme conditions always cause LSU players to wilt, should I take the points? 

This question was brought to you by Fluff. “The official marshmallow product of LSU football and the S!E!C!™”

“When you think of “soft as marshmallows” and “completely artificial and fabricated” think of LSU football and Fluff!™”

“Do it, or we will send a staffer over to punch you in your pacemaker!™”

(Fluff is an accepted "high nutrition" product by the federal government food welfare program. Hence, its popularity within the LSU fanbase.)

image.png.b1b8e066044bf3b607c4f81727a71bd7.png

Edited by Randolph Duke

2 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Fluff is not only a great band name, it would make an excellent handle for a sock on any football-related message board, particularly one like texags or secrants.

Just sayin'.

Hmmmm. This might be better than my band name SPORK. 

What do do with all of the TShirts dough?

On 9/8/2019 at 12:43 AM, clapclapclap said:

Heat Index tonight was actually hotter in Baton Rouge than Austin, because of the higher dew points & humidity.  

https://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KBTR.html

https://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KATT.html

Did any of their offensive players go down with 'heat' cramps?

+rep for the handle and thread

On 9/13/2019 at 6:39 PM, Poolflood said:

Looks like he has a master's degree from lsu.  Is that like a 9th or 10th grade education in most other states?  

He hasn't finished it.  He's citing it, but lists the years as 2018-2020.

I see this shit all the time on linkedin.  Actual resumes tend not to be so bullshitty.

giphy.gif
I tried, I really fucking tried to talk my son out of going to LSU.  He's a good kid, just sucks that he's now one of them.  Probably just needs a decade or so of therapy to see things straight again.
The worst part for Texas is that these fucking idiots are too stupid to see that this is all bullshit.  They will only remember the negative and they will take it out on your fans and players next year, because this is who they are.  It's real life to them, this is how they live.  They are fucking miserable because they are stuck in that shithole state (even people from Misery feel sorry for people from La) so they're going to make you feel miserable too.  That's how this works, that's how any of this works.
Lulz, so it's gonna be like the old days in the SWC when we went to fayettnam eh?

Good. Fucking pussy ass whippersnappers today need to experience the recreation of the fayettnam experience.

Then we need to bring back friday night commerce street ou weekend. Fuck dallass fern bars.
  • Like 1

I am pretty good at sending FOIA requests.  It would be interesting to see how long they take to respond.  I also wonder if any legit. reporter asked anybody else other than the cheating head coach to back up his non-a/c complaints? 

I guess a bigger question will be this:  Will LSU pull the cramping strategy again this year?