UCLA v. Leach & Beth Mowins

Wally Pryor

All I know is someone in my college fantasy league has to play a team with this kid as the starter. That’s like 80 points. Poor guy never stood a chance.

Also the other QB(UCLA) is on the waiver wire. Bet he never had a game close to that again. Lol

2 minutes ago, Voluminous Banality said:

Seems like UCLA plays its best football once they're down 4 touchdowns or more.

spacer.png

this thread is an instant classic

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3062142

starts right out with the "no embarrassing losses" and goes down hill from there.......never mind at WSU mike has lost to D1-AA teams to start the season two years in a row plus he has the snatch defeat from the jaws of victory while at Tech vs UH, then in the New Mexico bowl while at WSU and also against CU while at WSU (and there are plenty of others)

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Going to Tucson next weekend with the boy. Sooooo much more encouraged after this. Let's give the Bruins credit for not shitting themselves at the end like I expected them to.

It was a hell of a game. So glad I stayed awake for it. I almost turned it off, but thought screw it, it's football. 

• Like 1

I"m sure Leach will have some more cute things to say at tomorrow's presser.    Maybe he'll get around to addressing how his team blew a 5+ touchdown lead in the 2H to a bunch of garbage called UCLA.  And hopefully he'll have something to say about, even after that lead was gone, Washington State having no chance to win because, shockingly, Leach had already blown all of his timeouts midway through the 4th quarter.

More coaching idiocy from that clown.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

I"m sure Leach will have some more cute things to say at tomorrow's presser.    Maybe he'll get around to addressing how his team blew a 5+ touchdown lead in the 2H to a bunch of garbage called UCLA.  And hopefully he'll have something to say about, even after that lead was gone, Washington State having no chance to win because, shockingly, Leach had already blown all of his timeouts midway through the 4th quarter.

More coaching idiocy from that clown.

Maybe he'll talk more about mascots instead of his team again and we'll all laugh and laugh and say how awesome he is. 

42 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Wouldn't be a Leach team without a signature, shitting down your pants leg loss to a god awful opponent.

Then he might come up with a big upset win and people will forget about the game he lost that he had no business losing. Then the Mike Leach superfans will ponder the success he would have at a bigger program. Never theirs, of course. Mike is their favorite pick to coach someone else's team. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Ballgame. Thanks for playing Wazzou. @Sbbruin if you watched this all the way through down 32, you’re a better man than me 

I couldn't stay awake, sucks getting old.  This is what old age costs you.

14 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Did he just say San Diego state, Cincinnati and Oklahoma to start I’ll put that schedule vs anyone?  Lol

NFL lamenting

6 hours ago, berlinerbaer said:

Out west they call this a Coug-it. This is a record-setting example.

I read that Pac teams had gone 84-0 when scoring 60+. Streak broken.

Pac team won

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Maybe he'll talk more about mascots instead of his team again and we'll all laugh and laugh and say how awesome he is. 

Then he might come up with a big upset win and people will forget about the game he lost that he had no business losing. Then the Mike Leach superfans will ponder the success he would have at a bigger program. Never theirs, of course. Mike is their favorite pick to coach someone else's team. 

All of this. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

cult of mike members love to hear from fans of teams that have recent national championships about how mike is their second favorite coach because fat little girlfriends hur hur derp

never understanding those fans would never want him as their coach and they would never accept the horrible losses that cost season ending rankings or chances to win the conference

the best part is they will give the excuse that mike never gets a chance at a good program.....while not realizing they are running down their own program and making the argument that they should accept a coach that makes "their program" be known for stupid comments totally unrelated to their actual team or program and all centered around the personality of the coach and they should never expect a conference championship or a top 10 ranking or a major bowl win, but just be happy that mike talks about pirates or other stupid shit

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

I couldn't stay awake, sucks getting old.  This is what old age costs you.

I actually turned the game on at 49-17 then fell asleep shortly after Wazzu scored to stop the bleeding and go back up 56-46 then by the time I woke back up the highlights were running and UCLA had won.

Yes getting old sucks.

13 hours ago, Pimphand said:

I actually turned the game on at 49-17 then fell asleep shortly after Wazzu scored to stop the bleeding and go back up 56-46 then by the time I woke back up the highlights were running and UCLA had won.

Yes getting old sucks.

Better than the alternative....

On 9/22/2019 at 12:28 AM, TexArcher said:

Wazzou's offense should beat the dog shit out of their defense in the locker room after this.

Well it was the offense that turned the ball over 6 times. They gave up two special teams touchdowns. So it was a collosal fuckup in almost every aspect of the game.  But yeah I guess you don't need to give up a TD after every single turnover.....