Ok Tom, We'll Talk about Kansas Game, Oct 19th 6pm cst LHN

LTtxfan

Why is Texas as a program never proactive in anything? Seems like we’re always behind the curve. Riley saw a problem with their defense and made a change immediately. Orgeron saw that their offense wasn’t gonna cut it and went a got Brady to change their entire offensive philosophy. We never do shit like this and it’s fustrating as fuck. We just sit back and wait for shit to go sour before we make any changes.

Just now, A’Dam Psycho said:

Why is Texas as a program never proactive in anything? Seems like we’re always behind the curve. Riley saw a problem with their defense and made a change immediately. Orgeron saw that their offense wasn’t gonna cut it and went a got Brady to change their entire offensive philosophy. We never do shit like this and it’s fustrating as fuck. We just sit back and wait for shit to go sour before we make any changes.

To be fair, texas was just the longhorn that broke their back.

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Ok you guys are talking about coaching, well what is going on with the offensive line? I thought Coach Hand was a really good coach.

He is, he's been making lemonade with a bunch of 3* players that were in the 600-1000+ rankings. We have one 4* starter on the line. I'll give up on him when we look like shit with blue chippers. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Uh, what?  Yeah, we've looked far better on defense.  Personnel matter.  It's not a total exoneration, but there are definitely personnel issues.  Shit, let's see if things get better with Roach for starters.

Roach... The "senior" is only out because of stupid play in last game... My God, that's our hope for good coaching?

1 minute ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

He is, he's been making lemonade with a bunch of 3* players that were in the 600-1000+ rankings. We have one 4* starter on the line. I'll give up on him when we look like shit with blue chippers. 

What kinds of stars does Kansas have that's keeping our defense from even touching their QB?

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Because it's more than the head coach. The two schools you mentioned are colleges that are built around a football team. 

12 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

9 freshman and sophomores starting on defense, that's gonna fuck up anyone 

and Roach was out first half

Yup. I thought the simplified D was to help them not get shitwhipped. Maybe try the complex D and see what happens.