Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

15 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Punching in for the night shift.  So are we still on step 7?

image.png

We should be asking what stage of grief we are on...  I’m in the denial, thinking it’s happening because thinking of the other option of Herman for another year hurts too much.

Spinnershells liked a McConaughey gif. She also likes in-n-out. RBGIII gauging her interest in Whataburger as we speak. So, yes. 
Also, to the Meyers, if you are reading this, we're only having fun here. We're mostly harmless, upstanding, honest, hard-working Texans who want nothing more than for you to bring Urbs home to Austin and kick some major ass. 

This process is taking about as long as a run thru a Whataburger drive-thru
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Octavian said:

Agreed - this probably has something to do with the fact that US citizens aren’t allowed to go to a lot of countries right now and resort closures in Tahoe etc. Probably means a lot of vacation goers are flocking to whatever resorts are left so you see more traffic to those locations than you normally would.

Local resorts are experiencing decreases in out-of-state travelers and increases in in-state travelers. Just saying...

Spinnershells liked a McConaughey gif. She also likes in-n-out. RBGIII gauging her interest in Whataburger as we speak. So, yes. 
Also, to the Meyers, if you are reading this, we're only having fun here. We're mostly harmless, upstanding, honest, hard-working Texans who want nothing more than for you to bring Urbs home to Austin and kick some major ass. 
I kinda suck at Twitter, but as I see it her last tweet was when the sun was up and no talk about any of the above.

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:
14 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

I kinda suck at Twitter, but as I see it her last tweet was when the sun was up and no talk about any of the above.

RGBIII post on 535. 

Just now, ousux said:
32 minutes ago, ztejas said:
Innout has chiles?

Exactly what i was thinking, lol

No it does not. I think someone was talking about bringing chiles to a whataburger, having them chop said chilis up, and add them to the burger. But that shit does not fly at in-n-out. You get what's on the menu, or secret menu. You do not byo chilis. 

46 minutes ago, cdain3 said:
49 minutes ago, pops said:
Apparently Shelly the spinner is into innout. This shit is over,  folks. Lock. It. Up. 

Perfect opportunity for one of you to tell her about whataburger.

IDGAF if she prefers Whataburger or In&Out. We have both, and I don’t think Ohio has either. She needs to get her ass to ATX!

And I’m afraid I’m being sucked back in. Let’s do this shit. 

Edited by Chili dog
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chili dog said:

IDGAF if she prefers Whataburger or In&Out. We have both, and I don’t think Ohio has either. She needs to get her ass to ATX!

And I’m afraid I’m being sucked back in. Let’s do this shit. 

Welcome to night court. Where all your wildest dreams can come true!  

7 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

No it does not. I think someone was talking about bringing chiles to a whataburger, having them chop said chilis up, and add them to the burger. But that shit does not fly at in-n-out. You get what's on the menu, or secret menu. You do not byo chilis. 

Yall need to learn how to in n out. Or not. I don't give a fuck. Urban will flip the secret menu on its head. Along with the big 12.

HAPPENING. 

1 minute ago, BERT said:

What the fuck is animal style? Is that like doggy style?

Mustard fried patties, pickles, grilled onions and extra spread.

You can bump it up a notch with whole grilled onions. Will take 3x as long but pretty fucking good. 

1 minute ago, RGBIII said:

Nothing better than going to a burger joint and you have to know a secret menu to make it fucking edible. I’ve had In N out once and that was more than enough. Below average burger and completely inedible fries...I could make better fries out of a frozen bag in the air fryer. I will never understand the hype 

Order a double double animal style with hot chilies. It's good. The fries are meh.

1 minute ago, RGBIII said:

Nothing better than going to a burger joint and you have to know a secret menu to make it fucking edible. I’ve had In N out once and that was more than enough. Below average burger and completely inedible fries...I could make better fries out of a frozen bag in the air fryer. I will never understand the hype 

Don't disagree. It can never live up to the hype. And the secret menu is retarded. But once you know a few add ons it is a serviceable fast food burger with the freshest toppings around. But the fries. Geezus. It's like they are just fucking with the customers with those fries. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, RGBIII said:

This. There's one in Waco and it's absolutely dogshit. I'll take my chances getting shot up in Bellmead at the Whataburger before I ever waste money on In-N-Out again 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, pops said:

Yall need to learn how to in n out. Or not. I don't give a fuck. Urban will flip the secret menu on its head. Along with the big 12.

HAPPENING. 

I owe you an apology. Live 5 mins from an in-and-out and have never heard of the chilis. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic