Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Boys and girls, Urban Meyer is not fucking corching in the NFL. I have posted this before, but with FCB’s latest update, it bears reposting. Go to minute 26. FCB also speculated on his podcast that UM may consider the NFL because those jobs are less demanding. L O fucking L. 

What I do find somewhat encouraging is that rat bastard even posting about UM. He was the first to “break” the “leaning towards no” story and that Therman was staying through 2021. Now he’s backpedaling like a chimpanzee on a unicycle at the circus. The fact he is talking about UM is good. Even if the information came from sucking off some homeless bastard camped outside Belmont. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, troph said:

if Texas and OU are good the big 12 champ is in the playoffs every time.  I’d like Texas to be in the SEC or the PAC-12 but the Big 12 isn’t the reason Texas isn’t in the playoff. 

Clemson is in the ACC and it is not discussed as a shit show basically due to one team.

I feel like some of the nite crew has taken PTO through the end of the year and here we are trying to get by with those that remain.

Fuck that, im a company man, save it for the summer. BDE get fid ot tom and get someone (Urban) who gives a shit and holds people accountable in here....damnit

Edited by millhouse
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, millhouse said:

I feel like some of the nite crew has taken PTO through the end of the year and here we are trying to get by with those that remain.

Fuck that, im a company man, save it for the summer. BDE get fid ot tom and get someone (Urban) who gives a shit and holds people accountable in here....damnit

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, millhouse said:

In fairness, much of the night crew has been pulling double shifts and been solid hammered since the first week of December. We'll get back into the swing of things after the new year. Stay tuned. BDE. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fuck me...finally posting my own shit after years of lurking.  I’ve lived in recruiting for the majority of my time here but got extremely addicted with this thread given am good friends with someone very much in the know because he’s donated quite a bit of cash for Herman’s buy-out...I’m not going in to further detail on that but Urban was real.  CDC has gone completely silent on the big donors for the last week.  None of them know what’s going on.  I got a random text from a buddy who is a sports broadcaster in the Seattle area and is family friends with Sark.  According to him Sark is announcing to Alabama tomorrow that he will be the new head coach of Texas.   No need to neg me if this doesn’t work out. It’s not at all what I want or expect.  Urban was in until last week.  That was real.  Hoping to be able to post here again if this doesn’t come to light without ridicule but his sources seem ridiculously legit.  Here’s hoping I’m wrong.  🤘

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 14
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

Fuck me...finally posting my own shit after years of lurking.  I’ve lived in recruiting for the majority of my time here but got extremely addicted with this thread given am good friends with someone very much in the know because he’s donated quite a bit of cash for Herman’s buy-out...I’m not going in to further detail on that but Urban was real.  CDC has gone completely silent on the big donors for the last week.  None of them know what’s going on.  I got a random text from a buddy who is a sports broadcaster in the Seattle area and is family friends with Sark.  According to him Sark is announcing to Alabama tomorrow that he will be the new head coach of Texas.   No need to neg me if this doesn’t work out. It’s not at all what I want or expect.  Urban was in until last week.  That was real.  Hoping to be able to post here again if this doesn’t come to light without ridicule but his sources seem ridiculously legit.  Here’s hoping I’m wrong.  🤘

Gonna need to Fire Herman before Sark says anything.

4 minutes ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

Sark after dark on 6th street. Helluva combination.

Fuck me...finally posting my own shit after years of lurking.  I’ve lived in recruiting for the majority of my time here but got extremely addicted with this thread given am good friends with someone very much in the know because he’s donated quite a bit of cash for Herman’s buy-out...I’m not going in to further detail on that but Urban was real.  CDC has gone completely silent on the big donors for the last week.  None of them know what’s going on.  I got a random text from a buddy who is a sports broadcaster in the Seattle area and is family friends with Sark.  According to him Sark is announcing to Alabama tomorrow that he will be the new head coach of Texas.   No need to neg me if this doesn’t work out. It’s not at all what I want or expect.  Urban was in until last week.  That was real.  Hoping to be able to post here again if this doesn’t come to light without ridicule but his sources seem ridiculously legit.  Here’s hoping I’m wrong.  

Fuck it — I’m in.

8 minutes ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

huell gifs | WiffleGif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

Texas is not touching Sark with a ten-foot pole. Please stop trolling.

2 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Seriously, don’t come on this thread referencing FCB as your source for shit. Look at this dude.

I literally spend an hour or more a day fast swiping through complete bullshit about McRibs and shitty BBQ with guns next to them and boots and other random shit.  While I do have someone I know that has internal connections through CDC I’ve never posted a thing about that and bit my tongue.  This latest came from complete left field but I trust the source completely.  No promises here.  I’m no troll. I really hope this is wrong.  You can hate me either way but I’m no futureman.  Just passing along what I’ve heard instead of McDonald’s pics, Katy Perry bullshit or other random tweets from Urbans wife that mean nothing.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck You 7

2 minutes ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

I literally spend an hour or more a day fast swiping through complete bullshit about McRibs and shitty BBQ with guns next to them and boots and other random shit.  While I do have someone I know that has internal connections through CDC I’ve never posted a thing about that and bit my tongue.  This latest came from complete left field but I trust the source completely.  No promises here.  I’m no troll. I really hope this is wrong.  You can hate me either way but I’m no futureman.  Just passing along what I’ve heard instead of McDonald’s pics, Katy Perry bullshit or other random tweets from Urbans wife that mean nothing.  

Ron Burgundy No GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We had better not be replacing a drunk asshole with a retread drunk asshole. Waste of money. 
nothing says “we’ve given up on competitive football” like hiring Bret bielema or Steve Sarkesian. 

Trading in a powder head for a jig head.

35 minutes ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

Are you saying that Urban was in until last week, but CDC went “rogue” and hired sark on his own?

If true, I’d imagine that CDC won’t be employed by the University of Texas for very much longer. I find that incredibly difficult to believe.

41 minutes ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

You’re wrong. And besides, Shelly’s tweets mean something to me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

I’m wondering if Riley decides it’s his time to try the NFL. There are going to be a bunch of openings and if he ever wanted to go, this is going to be a good year to try. 
If blowU opens up and they somehow land Urbs while we're left holding our dicks..

I'm quitting football forever, not worth my time anymore.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, icanhazLHN? said:

Are you saying that Urban was in until last week, but CDC went “rogue” and hired sark on his own?

If true, I’d imagine that CDC won’t be employed by the University of Texas for very much longer. I find that incredibly difficult to believe.

No.  I’m not saying that at all.  He didn’t go rogue.  He stopped reporting to several big donors after certain things were leaked that shouldn’t have been.  It was obvious to him who they came from.  Seriously...I don’t care if you believe me or not.  Not trying to be a source here. Just stating what I heard and if true then fuck that sucks.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, ousux said:

If blowU opens up and they somehow land Urbs while we're left holding our dicks..

I'm quitting football forever, not worth my time anymore.

Not sure you’d have anything to hold with that LDE. Save it for the day crew. 

UM or bust! 

No.  I’m not saying that at all.  He didn’t go rogue.  He stopped reporting to several big donors after certain things were leaked that shouldn’t have been.  It was obvious to him who they came from.  Seriously...I don’t care if you believe me or not.  Not trying to be a source here. Just stating what I heard and if true then fuck that sucks.  
with all due respect,

eat a dick, we're getting Urban.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

After today's games, I'm out on Kelly, Fitzgerald, Campbell, and __________ G5 wannabes.

Fuck 'em all. Do not want

UM or bust! BDE

Not sure why you'd be totally out on Fitzgerald? That team was vastly outnumbered in talent vs OSU and they were ahead a lot of that game. They just ran out of gas. He has consistently over many years done a lot with a little in the Big10. He would be a big improvement over TH. 

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach

8 hours ago, PDX_Horn said:

Lotta wishful thinking here

Texas A&M makes it to the title game and regardless of outcome they will be out recruiting us on top of out of state programs poaching top tier talent. 

To make matters worse, we have Saban potentially retiring soon along with LSU and Auburn in disarray

This is a watershed moment to determine if the LHN was really worth it cuz CDC looks to be just about any other PAC-12 AD

you are a fucking aggy

using the word 'watershed' and taking a shot at LHN is pretty transparent dude

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

Yea but does your friend have a deer lease? 

• Haha 1

Yeah the donors are gonna give money to CDC to get Sark after he ghosted them all week, sure. Fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

I heard your shits all regarded. 

Article on Sark. If the guy has stopped drinking completely, he could be a very good choice. His name came up early in the process and mysteriously was never mentioned again by the 9.95rs. Texas is a much better landing spot than taking over for Saban and Alabama, as has been reported. If he’s a non-drinker, I’m interested in this choice as much as Meyer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30250885/no-outrunning-alabama-steve-sarkisian-ready-another-head-coaching-job%3fplatform=amp

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Nick and Mack immediately started remaking their teams...in completely opposite directions. Not really. One did that while the other floundered. 

Yep. The message Saban took away from that game (and that Mack was completely oblivious to) was that 'Bama had no answer for that passing attack with Colt running it, and almost lost to GG, who was running it on no game experience. Mack took away the exact opposite message he should have.

Edited by wood
can't type derp
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Sark? Yeah that's bullshit.