Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

5 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

LOL He is Tebow but throws better and thats not saying much.

Are you sure about throws better......   In college I’m pretty sure Tebow’s throws of 10 yards plus were better and idk but I think Tebow has the 40 time by far.  Sam’s also far from a hiesman  candidate even.  Poor mans Tebow maybe.

Edited by Hook1997

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Injury Prone has an interesting 12 total posts on this board. Particularly of interest are his two posts on the thread where Derka asked if anybody played or was directly related to anyboody who played big-time sports.

yeah, apparently one of his bro played in the nfl... also, he's not just some new account either.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Well technically I didn’t try. I did it. Got negged to Bolivia and then it went poof. Immamac said he would leave it for a day but it lasted about an hour. Imma expect all my rep points back when we make the announcement that we have no idea what we are doing.

Fuck off. Take your beating and move on. Quit crying about it. It isn’t funny. And it quite clearly has not been some reverse jinx.

We’ve sucked shit through a straw for over a decade, and some of us have spent a small fortune to be a part of it. We don’t have much of a sense of humor about Texas Football anymore. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Rage+1 2

8 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Does it really need to be explained to you as to why thats a terrible idea? The answer is in your own post. 

Yes. Explain. Did I ruin it for us?

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

That schtick was fucking stupid the first time somebody did it. It’s way overplayed. 

Sorry, missed that. I don’t have time to keep up. Nobody ever tells an old joke on this website. Mea culpa. Also gofuckyourself.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Are you sure about throws better......   In college I’m pretty sure Tebow’s throws of 10 yards plus were better and idk but I think Tebow has the 40 time by far.  Sam’s also far from a hiesman  candidate even.  Poor mans Tebow maybe.

Yeah, I'm sure.  It isnt light yrs different.  You're missing the point.  He is probably the most Tebow QB ever.  I guarantee you Sam is praying UM gets hired.  It's his only chance to get drafted and to really win.  UM knows how to make what he does work.  I bet he comes back if UM is hired.

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Well technically I didn’t try. I did it. Got negged to Bolivia and then it went poof. Immamac said he would leave it for a day but it lasted about an hour. Imma expect all my rep points back when we make the announcement that we have no idea what we are doing.

Never go against a group movement thought when it’s rolling you will get negged to a oblivion.  You should have known better shag or surly, when the ball rolls it stops for no one.  A couple years ago we hated UM any positive post about him would have got a neg.  Now we just want to win and don’t care about the rest, we have got desperate after ten years in the desert.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Fuck off. Take your beating and move on. Quit crying about it. It isn’t funny. And it quite clearly has not been some reverse jinx.

We’ve sucked shit through a straw for over a decade, and some of us have spent a small fortune to be a part of it. We don’t have much of a sense of humor about Texas Football anymore. 

I’m not crying about it you asshat. I started the thread, he said he would leave it for a day, I said leave it a week, and then he deleted it. I’m sorry you’ve only spent a small fortune.

Edited by justhookit
  • Fuck You 4

Just now, justhookit said:

I’m not crying about it you asshat. I started the thread, he said he would leave it for a day, I said leave it a week, and then he deleted it. I’m sorry you’ve only spent a small fortune. Want to buy my family’s new south end zone box? Or east side club seats? Or west side 45 yard line? Cause at this point we are taking offers.

Shut. The fuck. Up.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, justhookit said:

I’m not crying about it you asshat. I started the thread, he said he would leave it for a day, I said leave it a week, and then he deleted it. I’m sorry you’ve only spent a small fortune. Want to buy my family’s new south end zone box? Or east side club seats? Or west side 45 yard line? Cause at this point we are taking offers.

14e.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

Injury prone? Brother in the NFL?

kirk johnson is that you?

Older than that. Said he played with Dez Bryant in Lufkin (7th grade). That would make Injury Prone 32-ish. His older brother played DB for the Chiefs and Oilers. (He would have to be a LOT younger than his brother if he played for the Oilers, though. The Oilers' last season before name change to Titans was 1998.)

Edited by C-Man

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Older than that. Said he played with Dez Bryant in Lufkin (7th grade). That would make Injury Prone 32-ish. His older brother played DB for the Chiefs and Oilers.

For reference. I had a former teammate my age who played for the Oilers and then the Titans when they moved and I am in my latter 40s. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Yeah, I'm sure.  It isnt light yrs different.  You're missing the point.  He is probably the most Tebow QB ever.  I guarantee you Sam is praying UM gets hired.  It's his only chance to get drafted and to really win.  UM knows how to make what he does work.  I bet he comes back if UM is hired.

There’s no existence where UM starts Sam next year.....     If UM watches any tape of him this year hello or past, no.   He’s hit like 1/30 deep targets on stride I mean come on.  Love the kid but no he should see if a practice squad Maybe picks him up.

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Older than that. Said he played with Dez Bryant in Lufkin (7th grade). That would make Injury Prone 32-ish. His older brother played DB for the Chiefs and Oilers. (He would have to be a LOT younger than his brother if he played for the Oilers, though. The Oilers' last season before name change to Titans was 1998.)

No need...

Edited by Laxtonto

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

For reference. I had a former teammate my age who played for the Oilers and then the Titans when they moved and I am in my latter 40s. 

Yeah, I started doing the math and updated my post. Samari Rolle was a 22-year-old on the last team with Oilers nickname. He's 44.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Take some advice: shut the fuck up. 

Are you an angry old man? You come across as an angry old man.

I made a joke about firing someone who’s not even hired yet. You know sort of like the threads on this website where we want to fire Mensa, Ash, Yurkich. But hey I went a bridge too far.

• Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, justhookit said:

I love me some justhookit and appreciate his posts but that’s one of the most humble brag posts of all time.  Now I know how he can fish so much offshore and live on the coast. Lol   No offense you got family money do you.

Edited by Hook1997

BTW my best friend went to ND and writes occasional sports pieces for their fan site.  They're good.   Witty and funny.  I turned him onto Surly and he was like WTF is wrong with your fans they're dark and arrogant.  I said yeah but we eat our own but respect wit.  Wit is most important.  He didnt understand for some reason.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Are you an angry old man? You come across as an angry old man.

I made a joke about firing someone who’s not even hired yet. You know sort of like the threads on this website where we want to fire Mensa, Ash, Yurkich. But hey I went a bridge too far.

I’m not an old man at all, yet I’ve been on Horn boards for 25ish years (hookem/360, hornfans, shaggy, HD, surly). I’m trying to help you out, but you seem stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Those threads were stupid, too. I would have negged whichever poster started the thread you did. Nothing personal about it. 

5 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I’m not an old man at all, yet I’ve been on Horn boards for 25ish years (hookem/360, hornfans, shaggy, HD, surly). I’m trying to help you out, but you seem stupid. 

What's up 45-55 yr old!  We run this shit!  We have seen it all.  I probably met you at a tailgate in the mid to late 90s.  Why leave off Longhornfanzone?  Did Bob rip you off on the bus? 😂

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

Probably everybody that runs behind this offensive line has lingering injuries.  Ingram, don't end your career behind a shitty offensive line--this is a free year.  If Herman knew what he was doing, he wouldn't be fielding termination questions.  Get better and return or heal for the combine.  Either way, the Eyes of Texas are always on you when you play for the best college in Texas.  Be best and stay safe.   

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Sorry I’ll delete that if you will too

You are worried about rep? Lol.  I signed up for this site after shaggy and in like the first week some had likes of over a thousand?  How is that possible idk, people got ghost accounts they are liking themselves or on pacts with friends I don’t give a shit...   But there’s a few who’s count is very questionable but who cares I’m not here for a popularity contest I’m here to have fun and escape day to day bs and maybe learn something along the way from our group of bandits.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic