Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

8 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I never said I wasn’t going. @immamac just draw up a waiver. Pretty sure I read bourbon kills it, or was that a McRib with mayo?? Hard to keep up. 

I need no waiver of mayo or bourbon.  we can just make out.  it's like chicken pox.  once you had it you're done.  there has not even been 1 reinfection case in the US from the CDC.  we can totally kiss.  btw i'm straight.  i have 3 kids though.  you cant kiss them.

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Fuck You 1

Apparently not all Ohio State fans believe Meyers will pass on UT’s offer. Dude named Kevin Harrish writes a blog, and this morning described UM as Texas’ future coach.

He might be full of shit, and looking for clicks. Maybe he’s Urban’s snuff boy.

I am taking it as a promising start for the weekend.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/

Edited by Willfully Horn
Name misspelled
  • Hook 'Em 2

Anything significant happen in the last 2 hours?

No.

Well except me wasn’t up. That’s always a significant thing. You never know if you will.

1,000 posts since I last checked 10 hours ago. With bo REAL news.

Never change Surly.

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

I need no waiver of mayo or bourbon.  we can just make out.  it's like chicken pox.  once you had it you're done.  there has not even been 1 reinfection case in the US from the CDC.  we can totally kiss.  btw i'm straight.  i have 3 kids though.  you cant kiss them.

Start at timestamp 1:13

• Haha 2

My cousin told us that he was heading to the airport to talk to a rampie buddy & see if there was any news, then ended up radio silent for the rest of the night. Turns out he didn’t make it past the landing strip. He reports that there was no sign of Urban in the club however the prevailing opinion there is that Urban is in the bag and will be announced at the latest Monday morning  

24 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Apparently not all Ohio State fans believe Meyers will pass on UT’s offer. Dude named Kevin Harrish writes a blog, and this morning described UM as Texas’ future coach.

From the timeline article I posted about how Urban to Ohio State happened.... interesting 

However, Buckeyes blog Eleven Warriors quickly took to Twitter to divulge what they had uncovered: “We are 99.7% sure Urban Meyer has agreed to a deal to become the next coach of Ohio State. Solid sources. Plural.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

My cousin told us that he was heading to the airport to talk to a rampie buddy & see if there was any news, then ended up radio silent for the rest of the night. Turns out he didn’t make it past the landing strip. He reports that there was no sign of Urban in the club however the prevailing opinion there is that Urban is in the bag and will be announced at the latest Monday morning  
The prevailing opinion amongst tarmac baggage handlers?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

I find it odd that they are so worried about UM going on with his life after osu, when they let him go.

I dont think a single person gave af that FUPM went back to unc. Hell, most (me included) hoped that he did well.
  • Hook 'Em 2

The “silence is good” crowd is missing the point where UM hates Herman. So the longer it plays out , the worse it is for Herman. So , according to our resident sales expert up above, silence is a good thing, meaning he’s still in play. However, I think sales guy is discounting the fact that the longer UM let’s Herman and co swing in the wind, the more it’s  a twist of the knife. He may have no desire to come to TX, but the longer he strings it along , the more our program suffers. 

Edited by jdhorn92

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I find it odd that they are so worried about UM going on with his life after osu, when they let him go.

I dont think a single person gave af that FUPM went back to unc. Hell, most (me included) hoped that he did well.

Thought the same thing, but maybe they’re worried Urban will cut off the Texas pipeline. 

5 hours ago, satyanash said:

futureman is definitely echeese.

Does he love Mack brown?  If not, no 

5 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

How quickly does it spread and where first

From the looks of it slower than south Austin’s mom.  First thief would be a faux insider from ob or 247

23 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

The “silence is good” crowd is missing the point where UM hates Herman. So the longer it plays out , the worse it is for Herman. So , according to our resident sales expert up above, silence is a good thing, meaning he’s still in play. However, I think sales guy is discounting the fact that the longer UM let’s Herman and co swing in the wind, the more it’s  a twist of the knife. He may have no desire to come to TX, but the longer he strings it along , the more our program suffers. 

True but urban also seems like a respectful guy with some decorum.  He wouldn’t screw over cdc or Texas.  

Today and tomorrow morning are super important, not to get a yes but to not hear a no. This game means nothing. As long as we don’t hear a no we look really really good. I will only worry if Herman isn’t fired by Monday at the very latest, if this drags to Tuesday we may be fucked and I suspect we hear some other names

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic