Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, NorLa Horns said:

So does CDC fire Herman on the field after the game?  And we announce CUM at the post game presser?

Why does that fucker deserve to get to coach the whole game?  First time he goes for some dumb fake punt on our own 30 yard line CDC should fucking walk down there, pull his head set off, kick him in the ass and tell him to get the fuck off the field.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I get caught up. Leave for a few hours. Come back to being 15 pages behind. I realized the best part of this thread is it’s no longer a thread. It’s now just a board with posts that touch just about every single section of surly. Food-check, travel-check, lube-check, I’m sure Cr-check, women’s sports-maybe?, wives and the shit they do-check, actual UM updates-half check. I’m proud of everyone. Bravo. 

4 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Ya @Bodacious Bevo had it. Nothing new except staff suggestions which we mostly knew

Seems if he can't get Pantoni, Carrington could carry the torch. Especially with UM at the helm. Also, gotta be a lot of good strength and conditioning coaches out there with a healthy budget to shop. And with practice facility upgrades, significant control of the program, etc., hard to see the downside. Plus the 60-98mm other reasons. 

8 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

You don’t opt out because of a injury you just don’t play cause you are injured.  Wtf is this lol.  He gone, he will most likely have a thousand yards rushing at a school that knows how to call a run play other then dive up the middle From shotgun with no blockers next year.  

OK, I would love the more full history of this jet.  This is the Kendra Scott ex hubby jet that appears took CDC out to CA last weekend and returned on Monday.  Also, the one that bumped around Ohio and ended up in Sarasota before making home tonight.  This is not a rental jet because unlike NetJets it sits for days unlike those jets.  I know we have some pilots here with premium access.  

spacer.png

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

Literally nothing has happened all day

Not entirely.

What has happened is that the media (blogosphere? clickbait bullshittery?) and the rest of the entire goddamned internet has started following this thread.

Because everything that has happened has happened right here, and at this point, this thread has become more interesting than the actual coaching rumors.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

You don’t opt out because of a injury you just don’t play cause you are injured.  Wtf is this lol.  He gone, he will most likely have a thousand yards rushing at a school that knows how to call a run play other then dive up the middle From shotgun with no blockers next year.  

To be fair, inside zone is pretty addictive. I've been ramming DeAndre Swift down everybody's throat in my Madden 21 franchise. Well,  now it's my rookie power back from Georgia Southern  but still.

Edited by Bevo14

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Not entirely.

What has happened is that the media (blogosphere? clickbait bullshittery?) and the rest of the entire goddamned internet has started following this thread.

Because everything that has happened has happened right here, and at this point, this thread has become more interesting than the actual coaching rumors.

So what happened between RGL and this Barnes guy? Sorry, still dealing with some issues around the house, so I can't read the 5000 pages I missed ... and I gotta get up for work in 5 hours. I know, I know, gotta get my priorities straight.

6 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

OK, I would love the more full history of this jet.  This is the Kendra Scott ex hubby jet that appears took CDC out to CA last weekend and returned on Monday.  Also, the one that bumped around Ohio and ended up in Sarasota before making home tonight.  This is not a rental jet because unlike NetJets it sits for days unlike those jets.  I know we have some pilots here with premium access.  

spacer.png

I also just noticed it left 2 hrs after the Iowa St game was over.  Pretty positive this was the CDC jet.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, wood said:

So what happened between RGL and this Barnes guy? Sorry, still dealing with some issues around the house, so I can't read the 5000 pages I missed ... and I gotta get up for work in 5 hours. I know, I know, gotta get my priorities straight.

There’s now a $500 bet between them on whether UM coaches Texas. I wish it was higher stakes. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Would explain the smiles on CDC after the game as well...

we are definitely wrong to think that plane picked up Shelley to take her to Siesta Key unless her twitter game is strong.  Maybe Texas guys making rounds talking to potential UM assist coaches?  Just thinking.

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

To be fair, inside zone is pretty addictive. I've been ramming DeAndre Swift down everybody's throat in my Madden 21 franchise. Well,  now it's my rookie power back from Georgia Southern  but still.

Well for Herman it didn’t work out so well, the leading rusher on the team is a slow big QB with no moves but lots of heart.  While he has three talented RB’s...

20 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Not entirely.

All the 9.95ers on here just hitting F5 like the rest of us degenerates 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Well for Herman it didn’t work out so well, the leading rusher on the team is a slow big QB with no moves but lots of heart.  While he has three talented RB’s...

No shit, what's wrong with this picture?  The problem is UM loves him some QB run also.

Rush Attempts.JPG

3 minutes ago, justhookit said:

So is ok to do fire - insert active  UT coach here - thread, but not someone that’s not actually employed yet? I feel like I’m taking hornfans pills.

Does it really need to be explained to you as to why thats a terrible idea? The answer is in your own post. 

6 minutes ago, WBT said:

No shit, what's wrong with this picture?  The problem is UM loves him some QB run also.

Rush Attempts.JPG

Yea if you have a Lamar Jackson that might work if you have Sam, not so much....   What a waste of RB talent this year with endless runs right up the middle and nothing else.  No misdirection, no lead motions, pulling guards, ect nothing but vanilla up the middle mostly.  If I was a RB and Tom is coming back this is the last school I got a offer from that I would look at going to.

Edited by Hook1997

16 minutes ago, Injury Prone said:

It’s official! Corch is ours. GTFO Herman! 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

Injury Prone has an interesting 12 total posts on this board. Particularly of interest are his two posts on the thread where Derka asked if anybody played or was directly related to anyboody who played big-time sports.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, WBT said:

Rush Attempts.JPG

To be fair, does this count runs from designed passing plays.  Cause Sam holds the ball long enough for Orlando’s blitzs to hit home.  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, justhookit said:

So is ok to do fire - insert active  UT coach here - thread, but not someone that’s not actually employed yet? I feel like I’m taking hornfans pills.

That schtick was fucking stupid the first time somebody did it. It’s way overplayed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Yea if you have a Lamar Jackson that might work if you have Sam, not so much....   What a waste of RB talent this year with endless runs right up the middle and nothing else.  No misdirection, no lead motions, pulling guards, ect nothing but vanilla up the middle mostly 

LOL He is Tebow but throws better and thats not saying much.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

I assume you tried to start the FIRE UM thread?  It is not your old shaggy.  Yet. 

Well technically I didn’t try. I did it. Got negged to Bolivia and then it went poof. Immamac said he would leave it for a day but it lasted about an hour. Imma expect all my rep points back when we make the announcement that we have no idea what we are doing.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic