FLORIDA V GEORGIA @2:30 CBS

Zavala

1 minute ago, Liquor and Poker said:

I said that too.  Also flipped over to the UH UCF game and UCF is wearing moon helmets and jerseys with constellations on the sleeves and galaxies and stars on the numbers.  Weird fucking week. 

Why is UGa-UF not called the cocktail party anymore??   Pearl clutchers?

Same as the shootout. It's still called that forever.

spacer.png

Coach Mullen's wife, telling Lamical Perine at Gator Walk to shove a cactus up the ass of every worthless, leg-humping, flea bitten, mangy cur of a Mutt as he runs by on his way to a TD, or don't expect a seat on the bus back to Gainesville. *

* my educated asumption

I live on an Island north of Jacksonville which gets inundated with Georgia fans during FL/GA week. I’ve been waking around town and going into stores all week wearing my LONGHORN Garb , which is a rare sight here. The reactions I’m getting from the GA fans is priceless.

40 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

spacer.png

Coach Mullen's wife, telling Lamical Perine at Gator Walk to shove a cactus up the ass of every worthless, leg-humping, flea bitten, mangy cur of a Mutt as he runs by on his way to a TD, or don't expect a seat on the bus back to Gainesville. *

* my educated asumption

Do you know Candi baby?

Telegraphed blitzes and 10 yard cushions on third down. Florida really did take Todd Orlando this week. Fortunately for them Georgia is a dinosaur offense that believes throwing on third and short is against the rules.

Also Jake Fromm is going to get picked really high in the NFL draft and I'm gong to laugh at whatever dumbass team does that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just now, gmr548 said:

Telegraphed blitzes and 10 yard cushions on third down. Florida really did take Todd Orlando this week. Fortunately for them Georgia is a dinosaur offense that believes throwing on third and short is against the rules.

Also Jake Fromm is going to get picked really high in the NFL draft and I'm gong to laugh at whatever dumbass team does that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

These teams should be ranked 18 and 23