CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

42 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

In a couple weeks, the gaslighting will start.  Dems will claim they were against masking mandates and vaccine passports all along.

3,000 people a day are dying.  Much higher than when "Deathsantis" got rid of mandates.

Hypocritical pieces of shit.  They should be lined up and shot for what they've done to kids.

Just quoting for when he pretends he never said his political opponents should be murdered.

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

When else have adults and elderly put their health so obviously above that of children in such a widespread fashion? Shameful and shortsighted. 

Super  Bowl Sunday?  

When else have adults and elderly put their health so obviously above that of children in such a widespread fashion? Shameful and shortsighted. 

I assume you mean other than “every economic policy of the GQP for decades” when you ask this. We’ve been consuming our seed stock, benefiting the older generations at the expense of the younger for a long-ass time. So, glad to see your newfound concern.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I assume you mean other than “every economic policy of the GQP for decades” when you ask this. We’ve been consuming our seed stock, benefiting the older generations at the expense of the younger for a long-ass time. So, glad to see your newfound concern.

I’m not talking about wealth, I’m talking about health. We literally sacrificed kids’ health and well-being on a society wide scale to protect adults. 

• Fuck You 4

7 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

I’m not talking about wealth, I’m talking about health. We literally sacrificed kids’ health and well-being on a society wide scale to protect adults. 

So, you don't think that wealth or the things that money provides have a correlation to positive/negative health.  Interedasting.

We long ago decided to give the Boomers everything they want at the expense of every generation below them.  Generations that go into bankruptcy when they have a health crisis, generations that can't afford a home/lose their homes, generations that have to into massive debt to get the same education (which leads to better employment, better financial security and yep, better health outcomes) that the Boomers got for pennies on the dollar, etc. etc.

Your concern for us sacrificing our future in order to appease the elderly is appreciated.  Truly, it's important.  Apply it across the board, and we might start getting some real policy fixes that matter.

• Hook 'Em 4

Of course, we have more deaths.  We have more cases.  And kids.  And health.  And wealth.  And other households with more than two televisions. 

And other things of that nature.  

12 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Define “we.” Trolls posting from their moms basement in a shithole Eastern European country don’t count as “we.”

1 hour ago, MoJames said:

Ah good, you missed the entire message.

The limitation to having prn nurses available to treat COVID patients has absolutely nothing to do with the length of nursing school.

How does the wealthiest country in human history run out of hospital beds? This has happened before during flu outbreaks. 

• Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Why are the kids hurt again?

School closures have caused learning gaps for those that participated in remote learning. There are kids who fell completely off the map. The closures also contributed to social isolation which has led to increase in teen suicides, ER visits for mental illness and drug use. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The masks. 

Its always the masks. 

Truth is kids don’t give a shit about masks.  Snowflake GQP adult turds really do though. 

Good catch. I did forget about the masks. In preschoolers there’s really no reason to force kids down to 2 years old to do that.  We’re the only country on the planet that recommends that. And it probably does harm them. 

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The masks. 

Its always the masks. 

Truth is kids don’t give a shit about masks.  Snowflake GQP adult turds really do though. 

I guess these kids can never go into the medical field.  Even being a dental tech would throw them into a meltdown.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Caponata said:

How does the wealthiest country in human history run out of hospital beds? This has happened before during flu outbreaks. 

How much excess capacity do you want to pay for to sit empty waiting on another bad flu season or pandemic? I mean you and yours don’t even want to pay for routine maintenance on the O&G / electric grid infrastructure, and it gets below freezing in Texas at least every couple of years

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Good catch. I did forget about the masks. In preschoolers there’s really no reason to force kids down to 2 years old to do that.  We’re the only country on the planet that recommends that. And it probably does harm them. 

If a child gets emotionally traumatized from a mask that child is never going to pull himself up by his bootstraps 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

How much excess capacity do you want to pay for to sit empty waiting on another bad flu season or pandemic? I mean you and yours don’t even want to pay for routine maintenance on the O&G / electric grid infrastructure, and it gets below freezing in Texas at least every couple of years

Why wouldn't I want routine maintenance on the electrical grid? We have trillions for war but not domestic infrastructure & health care. 

Just now, Immaculate Vibes said:

Good point. I’m talking more about preschool aged kids.

I think masking kids elementary and up is stupid, but probably not deleterious. 

I guess it harms them to make them wear pants when they don’t want to as well

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

What point are you trying to make here?

You know you used to be a halfway decent poster on here but as time goes by you seem to be going the troll route. 

Like your shitty gif was so compelling. 

As you can see, an older person masking up kids for older person's preservation. Pretty self explained.

28 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Kids don’t give a fuck about masks unless their turd parents tell them to.

• Hook 'Em 7

21 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Good point. I’m talking more about preschool aged kids.

I think masking kids elementary and up is stupid, but probably not deleterious. 

Masks in elementary school is for the protection of the teachers. Some of which are old and have medical conditions. Elementary age kids spread germs. Don’t know about Covid but better safe than sorry unless you want to tell little Johnny you may have killed the teacher.

This isnt that hard but guys like you make it hard.

"Why do we make kids wear masks when masks probably cause harm though I have no reason to think this!?"

"Because they live with adults and are taught by adults and their parents and teachers dying of covid would be bad"

"WELL THAT'S JUST A RISK THEIR PARENTS AND TEACHERS NEED TO TAKE WE SHOULDN'T BE HURTING CHILDREN BY MAKING THEM WEAR MASKS AND THEY'D BE COMPLETELY FINE IF THEIR PARENTS DIED OF COVID AND REALLY WE SHOULD SHOOT THEIR PARENTS FOR MAKING THEM WEAR MASKS!"

I have fucking BARELY exaggerated certain posters' takes here.

3 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

"Why do we make kids wear masks when masks probably cause harm though I have no reason to think this!?"

"Because they live with adults and are taught by adults and their parents and teachers dying of covid would be bad"

"WELL THAT'S JUST A RISK THEIR PARENTS AND TEACHERS NEED TO TAKE WE SHOULDN'T BE HURTING CHILDREN BY MAKING THEM WEAR MASKS AND THEY'D BE COMPLETELY FINE IF THEIR PARENTS DIED OF COVID AND REALLY WE SHOULD SHOOT THEIR PARENTS FOR MAKING THEM WEAR MASKS!"

Dan Patrick sock ID'ed. 😆

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

18 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Masks in elementary school is for the protection of the teachers. Some of which are old and have medical conditions. Elementary age kids spread germs. Don’t know about Covid but better safe than sorry unless you want to tell little Johnny you may have killed the teacher.

This isnt that hard but guys like you make it hard.

Masks are down the list of how we harmed kids. That’s why I didn’t include it in my first post. Of course you focus on it. The closures were the sin. 

4 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Masks are down the list of how we harmed kids. That’s why I didn’t include it in my first post. Of course you focus on it. The closures were the sin. 

Yes, killing their parents with covid when we didn't have a vaccine would've definitely been better for their mental and physical wellbeing. Get the fuck out of here.

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Yes, killing their parents with covid when we didn't have a vaccine would've definitely been better for their mental and physical wellbeing. Get the fuck out of here.

Is he wrong that Europe didn't mask kids at all?

Looks like they didn't in Britain.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/27/us/students-masks-classrooms-britain.html

Screenshot_20220209-180554.png

18 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

The greatest harm to kids was when you helped kill their parents with your anti vax bullshit. That should be at the top of the list.