CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

Just now, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

FYI I graduated from The University of Texas.   

I wasn't saying anything about you personally. It's a factual statement that most poorly educated are Trump voters, so a board that skews educated is going to have a pretty small group of Trumpers.

55 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

OK, this is all I have said. I voted for Obama in 2008 and Trump.  I said my views over the yrs have trended more conservative but by no means am I some extremist. You guys are a trip. I'm fiscally conservative and liberal on a lot of issues like abortion and drugs. I don't trust govt much and I think they screw up most things they touch. I don't trust politicians like many of you and I don't think regardless of who is in power whether a Dem or a Repub has much affect on things as they're more similar than different. I'm probably have more in common with the views of most Americans vs what appears to be a super left leaning board here. Not much of a reason to post here much as all I get is negs and tons of angry name calling. There is tons of let's throw a label on this guy so it is OK to act foolish. 

Another trumpkin “I’m such a victim” manifesto. When will this persecution cease? 

And no you didn’t vote for Obama and no you didn’t go to UT. Nobody’s falling for your bullshit. 

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Another trumpkin “I’m such a victim” manifesto. When will this persecution cease? 

And no you didn’t vote for Obama and no you didn’t go to UT. Nobody’s falling for your bullshit. 

LOL OK. I absolutely voted for Obama and I absolutely graduated from UT. Complete with a yr in Jester then 2 years in west campus living off Nueces and next to the Kappa Sig house which is now long gone. Then out to Bent Oaks Apts on Far West because it was on the bus route. Stop making a fool of yourself. Troll someone else. 

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

You sound angry. You guys are right. Other politicians don't lie and never constantly contradict themselves. Is this a matter of degrees argument I'm about to get? I don't trust any of them for the most part. Let me guess the guys you support aren't like that.

To be clear, this moron is dismissing the "matter of degrees" issue, out of hand.

I presume that for your next prostate check, you won't mind if this:

Dr.-Brian-Helfand-gloves_720.jpg

Is replaced with this:

p-31016-cb243a_full_tilted_1.jpg

I mean, it's just a matter of degree -- both are things going up your ass.

Jesus fuck you fuckers are fucking horrible at any logical reasoning at all. 

• Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

To be clear, this moron is dismissing the "matter of degrees" issue, out of hand.

I presume that for your next prostate check, you won't mind if this:

Dr.-Brian-Helfand-gloves_720.jpg

Is replaced with this:

p-31016-cb243a_full_tilted_1.jpg

I mean, it's just a matter of degree -- both are things going up your ass.

Jesus fuck you fuckers are fucking horrible at any logical reasoning at all. 

It would explain why so many conservative evangelicals treat criticism as equivalent to being fed to lions, though.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

OK, this is all I have said. I voted for Obama in 2008 and Trump.  I said my views over the yrs have trended more conservative but by no means am I some extremist. You guys are a trip. I'm fiscally conservative and liberal on a lot of issues like abortion and drugs. I don't trust govt much and I think they screw up most things they touch. I don't trust politicians like many of you and I don't think regardless of who is in power whether a Dem or a Repub has much affect on things as they're more similar than different. I'm probably have more in common with the views of most Americans vs what appears to be a super left leaning board here. Not much of a reason to post here much as all I get is negs and tons of angry name calling. There is tons of let's throw a label on this guy so it is OK to act foolish. 

1. I'm fiscally conservative and liberal on a lot of issues like abortion and drugs.

This is the first step in your awakening. Hint: Name the republican fiscal conservative policies in the past. Double Hint: Most people on this board believe this line as well in their youth. 

2. I don't trust politicians like many of you

Ha. No one on this board trust politicians. They just prefer non-sociopaths over sociopaths. 

3. I don't think regardless of who is in power whether a Dem or a Repub has much affect on things as they're more similar than different.

Normally, I could wade into the nuances of this theory, but if you can't see the difference between Trump's presidency and Obama/Bush/Clinton then you might want to go back to the football board. 

4. I'm probably have more in common with the views of most Americans

No, you probably don't. The majority of Americans recently stated this in the election. You "silent majority" believe they are a majority because it makes them feel good. The silent majority is actually not a majority. Republicans have won the majority of the vote once in the past 20 years. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Biden lies a lot. Trump lies a lot. They both suck. You want me to somehow decide on some scale who lies the most? That's opinion my friend. 

No it quite literally is not. Who lies more is not your opinion. It’s a question with a factual answer. So who lies more?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Biden lies a lot. Trump lies a lot. They both suck. You want me to somehow decide on some scale who lies the most? That's opinion my friend. 

Seriously, get fucked. Look as what his blatant, premeditated lies are doing to democracy right fucking now.

• Hook 'Em 4

so point me to any day where Biden has lied 50 times.  Or you know, where he's tried to undermine democracy.  Both sides though.

Oct. 22, 2020 at 2:00 a.m. CDT

As President Trump entered the final stretch of the election season, he began making more than 50 false or misleading claims a day. It’s only gotten worse — so much so that the Fact Checker team cannot keep up.

As of Aug. 27, the tally in our database that tracks every errant claim by the president stood at 22,247 claims in 1,316 days.

17 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

OK, I see you've moved on from me not being a UT grad. I thought I was going to have to go into handball at old Gregory or chicks I fucked in Dobie or the Towers. And yes I did vote for him. You are a frustrated one aren't you? 

I think you have me mixed up with someone else, which is not surprising, you being a "lying shitstain" and all.

(I put that one part in quotes in case it would be interpreted as not an insult.)

Y’all are arguing with one of those nuts who have spent all their waking hours tracking planes and comparing drapes.  They’re crazy conspiracy nuts.  It’s funny and embarrassing in the context of a football coaching search.

It’s dangerous and deadly in the context of a pandemic.

These fools should be restricted to the Football board until they can prove they aren’t nutsos on every topic.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Just now, Bama Chick said:

Y’all are arguing with one of those nuts who have spent all their waking hours tracking planes and comparing drapes.  They’re crazy conspiracy nuts.  It’s funny and embarrassing in the context of a football coaching search.

These fools should be restricted to the Football board until they can prove they aren’t nutsos on every topic.

I seriously don't know how that thread stays on the top of the board.  Wtf are they discussing? It's texags territory.

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I seriously don't know how that thread stays on the top of the board.  Wtf are they discussing? It's texags territory.

The entire thing now is mostly just people joking around. Some of you wouldn't understand. There is some comedy gold in there and I've laughed very hard at a lot of it. Some of you are way too serious to understand it. It was super entertaining for several days. That thread brought a lot of new life to this board. It is dying though so it will be gone soon.  Some of you guys are very miserable malcontents. 

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Fuck You 6

19 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think you have me mixed up with someone else, which is not surprising, you being a "lying shitstain" and all.

(I put that one part in quotes in case it would be interpreted as not an insult.)

I guess I am getting my Jimmy's mixed up. There are 2 of you? 😂

BTW why in the hell would I make up voting for Obama? I told you guys I also voted for Trump which I knew would bring many in the politics forum raining their frustrated fury upon me. If there was a better candidate running against him like maybe Tulsi I would've voted for her. She seems more moderate and much more trustworthy. 

• Fuck You 6

9 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

The entire thing now is mostly just people joking around. Some of you wouldn't understand. There is some comedy gold in there and I've laughed very hard at a lot of it. Some of you are way too serious to understand it. It was super entertaining for several days. That thread brought a lot of new life to this board. It is dying though so it will be gone soon.  Some of you guys are very miserable malcontents. 

Still struggling with fact vs opinion it seems.

New life =/= a calvalcade of gullible, conspiracy minded, reactionary simpletons who barge onto the board without getting the feel of the place who then proceed to show their ass everywhere because they’ve decided in their two weeks of membership that they know better.

I really hoped UT gets UM for the the 80% of fans on this board who are kind and welcoming and love their university.

Now I find myself hoping he doesn’t come just to watch the new jerks melt the fuck down.

New life =/= a calvalcade of gullible, conspiracy minded, reactionary simpletons who barge onto the board without getting the feel of the place who then proceed to show their ass everywhere because they’ve decided in their two weeks of membership that they know better.

I really hoped UT gets UM for the the 80% of fans on this board who are kind and welcoming and love their university.

Now I find myself hoping he doesn’t come just to watch the new jerks melt the fuck down.
I don't think he's new.

32 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

He got you mixed up with me. He PROVED he went to UT by naming a bunch of locations he allegedly lived at back in the day. Apparently for his encore he’s gonna name a bunch of chicks he banged at UT as further PROOF of his UT bonafides. 

56 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

OK, I see you've moved on from me not being a UT grad. I thought I was going to have to go into handball at old Gregory or chicks I fucked in Dobie or the Towers. And yes I did vote for him. You are a frustrated one aren't you? 

Trump supporters who graduated from UT and voted for Obama do not exist. There are unfortunately trump supporters who went to UT. But they did not vote for Obama too. Give it up. 

38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

bama coming in for the kill shot . . . 

rachel-mcadams-red-eye-1416240761.gif?qu

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He got you mixed up with me. He PROVED he went to UT by naming a bunch of locations he allegedly lived at back in the day. Apparently for his encore he’s gonna name a bunch of chicks he banged at UT as further PROOF of his UT bonafides. 

Prove you went to UT.  I don't believe someone like yourself could've ever graduated. You seem more like a SWT guy who tried to get in but just couldn't quite make it so now this is as close as you'll get to attending UT. 

8 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
11 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Read more  

I don't think he's new.

Not sure what that means. I'm new for sure. Been on other sites and lurked on this one for years. Someone did mention the UM thread. It did bring me here though. That's accurate. My avatar is dedicated to that 1 great couple weeks where we were almost saved. It's a tribute. 

• Fuck You 2

8 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Prove you went to UT.  I don't believe someone like yourself could've ever graduated. You seem more like a SWT guy who tried to get in but just couldn't quite make it so now this is as close as you'll get to attending UT. 

Not sure what that means. I'm new for sure. Been on other sites and lurked on this one for years. Someone did mention the UM thread. It did bring me here though. That's accurate. My avatar is dedicated to that 1 great couple weeks where we were almost saved. It's a tribute. 

Unlike you I’m secure enough to not have to prove to someone on the net where I went. Why should I waste time proving anything to as big a dipshit as you? You admittedly support trump, ergo you admit your a worthless piece of shit. 

You guys make fun of the Urban thread? Let's see. 

1. I didn't go to UT - false

2. I didn't vote for Obama 08 - false

3. I am not new - false

4. I am a tjhooker - false (that sounds like an insult though by the context) 

I can't wait for more! Maybe some of you would be at home with us in the Urban thread. Come it's a blast. 

• Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

More info on what I posted a page or two ago regarding disinfo:

Forgive me as obviously I joined this thread way late. Who is behind this antivaxxer nonsense? I can legitimately get if someone wants to wait it out a while before taking or is like me and has had COVID so I don't see the point of taking a rushed vaccine but if I hadn't of had COVID I would be 1st in line. There has to be a motive behind it. 

• Fuck You 2