2020 Texas HS football

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Big win for Westlake.  Better team today.

Yes, those announcers were hilarious. My wife and I were laughing. They make Dave South sound objective.

Most of you here are too young to remember the old Celtics announcer, Johnny Most.  He was hysterically biased.  "Parish with the rebound... Parish up for the follow, HACKED, no call... HACKED again, still no call... HACKED a third time, still no call."

• Haha 2

Ewers a little off today. 5 of 14 for over 100 yards and a TD in the first half. Dville up 27-21 at halftime but once Ewers settles in SLC will cruise. Ewers vs Westlake D will be a sight to see next weekend. Gotta think Westlake would be at least a 2 TD favorite there though, SLC’s defense is several tiers below North Shore. SLC has the inferior Dodge as well.

7 minutes ago, blacklab said:

I thought this is the best Westlake team since we moved out here 5 years ago. 

Once I heard we were in Div 1 I chalked todays game as a loss after thinking we'd cake walk to a Div 2 title.

On to state.

The tv guys were going all in on the best Westlake team ever stuff. I’ve always thought Drew’s junior year was until he tore his acl because we had Nunez too. No doubt these recent teams are much deeper though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/3/2021 at 7:50 PM, BurntOrange&White said:

North Shore wins by 21

I've been quietly waiting to comment on your uninformed post for a week now.

Actually, I usually really like your posts in general, but I am gloating. Let's see if you come on and eat crow. 

Our Chaps are going to STATE baby!!!! Never count out Todd Dodge!!!!

Surly-Worthy-Pose.jpg

Edited by TreatyOak