Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

On 2/13/2024 at 8:16 AM, bluto said:

I can’t help myself, might just have to pull the trigger on some Tesla calls. And yes, I’m putting this post in the right thread 

Been a good deal, 192.5 strike, March 1 exp. Been a minute since I rolled the dice like this and even longer since hitting. 

• Drool 1

4U going against the rising uranaium pricing tides.
this and AMYZF are my remaining sinking stonks, sinking my portfolio and my dreams

this was much more fun when ALPP was a rising star, but those days and that money is now all gone......I wonder what it would take to get @RCRanger03 back to find another gem or 2  for the lonely losers here?

• Hook 'Em 1

HTOO has been AIDS.  It was around $1 for forever, threatened to get delisted, then got to $1.35.  I was sick of it so decided to take the L at that point, and put in a sale of my entire position at $1.34.  By the time I hit enter, it went below $1.34, and I sold nothing.  Still had the 60 sale on.  If it ever got up to $1.34 my sale would still go.  This morning they got funding for something so it opened at $4.14.  My entire position quadrupled in value and the sale went through.  Back to $2.72 as we speak.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/16/2024 at 2:24 PM, Wally Fairway said:

For the record, I have not bought or sold any SMCI shares, options or anything else - so it wasn't me!

just sayin'

Yeah, down 20% on Friday just about has me convinced of stonk status

~On February 14, 2024 - State Street Corp filed a 13F-HR form disclosing ownership of 9,470,909 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc. (US:IBRX) valued at $47,543,963 USD as of December 31, 2023. The entity filed a previous 13F-HR on November 14, 2023 disclosing 2,719,592 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc.. This represents a change in shares of 248.25% during the quarter. The current value of the position is $40,061,945 USD

~Barclays Plc reports 980.71% increase in ownership of IBRX / ImmunityBio, Inc. 
On February 15, 2024 - Barclays Plc filed a 13F-HR form disclosing ownership of 479,545 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc. (US:IBRX)) valued at $2,407,316 USD as of December 31, 2023. The entity filed a previous 13F-HR on November 7, 2023 disclosing 44,373 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc..  

~Jane Street Group report ownership in IBRX / ImmunityBio, Inc. 
On February 15, 2024 - Jane Street Group, Llc filed a 13F-HR form disclosing ownership of 821,643 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc. (US:IBRX) valued at $4,124,648 USD as of December 31, 2023. The entity filed a previous 13F-HR on November 15, 2023 disclosing 0 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc

Big boys loading up.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Harrison Stafford said:

~On February 14, 2024 - State Street Corp filed a 13F-HR form disclosing ownership of 9,470,909 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc. (US:IBRX) valued at $47,543,963 USD as of December 31, 2023. The entity filed a previous 13F-HR on November 14, 2023 disclosing 2,719,592 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc.. This represents a change in shares of 248.25% during the quarter. The current value of the position is $40,061,945 USD

~Barclays Plc reports 980.71% increase in ownership of IBRX / ImmunityBio, Inc. 
On February 15, 2024 - Barclays Plc filed a 13F-HR form disclosing ownership of 479,545 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc. (US:IBRX)) valued at $2,407,316 USD as of December 31, 2023. The entity filed a previous 13F-HR on November 7, 2023 disclosing 44,373 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc..  

~Jane Street Group report ownership in IBRX / ImmunityBio, Inc. 
On February 15, 2024 - Jane Street Group, Llc filed a 13F-HR form disclosing ownership of 821,643 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc. (US:IBRX) valued at $4,124,648 USD as of December 31, 2023. The entity filed a previous 13F-HR on November 15, 2023 disclosing 0 shares of ImmunityBio, Inc

Big boys loading up.  

What's your $sell point?

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

What's your $sell point?

IBRX’s PDUFA (April 23) is a target for the FDA, but they can and occasionally do approve or deny prior to the date.  Have to wait and see the reaction at the PDUFA date. If approved, it should move. I just don’t know how much.  If it does pop good, I will probably write some calls out above it.  Apologies for being so nebulous, Regardless, when the drug is approved, I’ll let you what moves I make.  

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

$IBRX

It’s getting close to my per share cost.

6a254858f6bedf5ef10bd94e3a1bd0ed.gif

Edit: last time I broke even on IBRX, it plummeted like 2 days later back down to the depths of stonk hell.

You know how you’re not supposed to say, “ This time it be different?”. Well, this time it will be different.  IBRX +.41 to $5.09

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WBT said:

SMCI back up 32% today on NVDA's beat, back within a shout of the all time high set...last Thursday.  YOLO!!

Screenshot_20240222_130206_Finance.thumb.jpg.8f7cec28f98398f3a40bc7c64f24794a.jpg

Wish I'd have pulled the trigger on those 25% OoTM options I talked about the other day.  They were expensive, but they would've been up incredibly from the time I typed about it.  

Player took  his shot, and it didnt work out in the end, but there were probably a few days initially where this dude was feeling pretty, pretty good. And then those f'n dorks at the SEC starting sniffing around, being all nosey and shit, talking about their "laws"  and "regulations" and other stupid shit like that.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68379318

The US Securities and Exchange Commission alleged Tyler Loudon made $1.76m (£1.39m) in illegal profits.

The regulator claimed Mr Loudon heard several of his wife's conversations about BP's takeover of TravelCenters of America and bought shares in the firm.

BP has declined to comment.

The SEC said: "We allege that Mr Loudon took advantage of his remote working conditions and his wife's trust to profit from information he knew was confidential."

His wife - a mergers and acquisitions manager at BP - worked on the oil giant's takeover of TravelCenters. The SEC said Mr Loudon purchased 46,450 shares of TravelCenters stock, without his wife's knowledge, before the deal was made public in February last year.

Following the announcement, TravelCenters share price rose nearly 71% and Mr Loudon allegedly immediately sold all of his newly-bought shares for a profit, the SEC said.

In a complaint by the regulator, during deal negotiations between TravelCenters and BP in 2022, Mr Loudon, of Houston, Texas, and his wife worked in home offices within 20 feet of each other.

"As a result, they frequently overheard and witnessed each other's work-related conversations and video conferences." She also worked on the deal when the couple stayed in a "small Airbnb" in Rome, said the complaint.

Mr Loudon confessed to his wife about buying the TravelCenters shares after the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority began asking questions about the BP deal and who was "in the know".

According to the filing, he said he bought the stock because "he wanted to make enough money so that she did not have to work long hours anymore".

His wife - who was "stunned by this revelation" - reported the trading to her supervisor at BP.

Her email and texts were reviewed by BP and it found no evidence that she knowingly leaked the information about the deal to her husband or knew he had bought the shares.

But "BP nonetheless terminated her employment," said the filing.

According to the regulator's complaint, Mr Loudon's wife moved out of the house and ceased all contact with him. In June, she initiated divorce proceedings.

https://trellis.law/case/36023/ef22-509/jasmine-loudon-v-tyler-loudon

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, nycHorn said:

Jesus. $ibrx. What the fuck.
I’m not seeing any news. What a dick punch.

And there was no real news that sent the stock up 25% last week. Unless you're actively trading IBRX, there's no point in giving a shit what the stock does between now and whenever the FDA announces its decision on Anktiva. I believe the PDUFA deadline is 4/23 and its likely a binary event. If its positive the stock will move up and stay up, if its negative we'll probably be below $1. Its a pre-revenue pharma stock so all of this daily movement is just the result of day trading circle-jerks. Its meaningless. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 2/22/2024 at 11:00 AM, WBT said:

SMCI back up 32% today on NVDA's beat, back within a shout of the all time high set...last Thursday.  YOLO!!

Screenshot_20240222_130206_Finance.thumb.jpg.8f7cec28f98398f3a40bc7c64f24794a.jpg

Was debating between buying SMCI and NVDA. Glad I bought NVDA because my heart couldn't handle this crazy volatility.

16 hours ago, Superhero said:

Was debating between buying SMCI and NVDA. Glad I bought NVDA because my heart couldn't handle this crazy volatility.

16 hours ago, Superhero said:

Between SMCI and LUNR the volatility is incredible.  Monster $$ to be made 

On 2/24/2024 at 3:39 AM, Blotto said:

And there was no real news that sent the stock up 25% last week. Unless you're actively trading IBRX, there's no point in giving a shit what the stock does between now and whenever the FDA announces its decision on Anktiva. I believe the PDUFA deadline is 4/23 and its likely a binary event. If its positive the stock will move up and stay up, if its negative we'll probably be below $1. Its a pre-revenue pharma stock so all of this daily movement is just the result of day trading circle-jerks. Its meaningless. 

Yes, at least 89% of the shares are being held by insiders and institutional investors. I think that leaves roughly 46 million shares available to move the market. Since Surly probably owns a chunk of that and doesn’t sell anything. There’s probably only a handful of people actually trading and moving this stock.

If we see massive volume, then we know insiders are dumping and the sun is setting. If it continues to move on low volume, no reason to pay attention, unless loading more at the bottoms.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

ALT has moved from $8 to $14 within the past week.  Have owned it.  Don’t own ALT now, of course.

Haven't thought about that one in ages. Last time I checked, they were pursuing a covid vaccine several steps behind the big boys. Now it appears they are chasing the weight loss dream, once again several steps behind the big boys. Probably time to get in now, before they pivot to an AI company and really take off. 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

As at October 2023, RecycLiCo Battery Materials (AMYZF) had cash of CA$19m and no debt. In the last year, its cash burn was CA$4.4m. Based on that, from October 2023 it has 4.3 years of cash runway.  This has been a horrible investment, but it ain’t over.

So you advise tripling down?