Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

35 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

You’ll never hit the peak and you’ll have a hard time catching the way down. Selling at the beginning of a spike is the way. 

To be successful investing in stonks, you have to hit a few home runs because there will be so many losers. You won’t ever hit those 10+ baggers by selling at the beginning of a spike. 

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

To be successful investing in stonks, you have to hit a few home runs because there will be so many losers. You won’t ever hit those 10+ baggers by selling at the beginning of a spike. 

Chasing the top is some gambling addiction, heart breaking shit. Profit is always better than bag holding. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

ALPP says otherwise, RCR was talking about it under $0.05, I got in between $0.045 and $0.70, and got out from $4 on the way up typing sale for me was $7.15 and then sold the remainder at about $2.65.

Holding for the top, and today you would be back at $0.70 after a 8:1 reverse split in May 23.

Only people here that didn't make good money are the hold to the moon good.

• Hook 'Em 1

Nice write up, for those who are believers (or cult followers)

Is Energy Fuels (UUUU) Too Good to Be True? A Comprehensive Anal (gurufocus.com)

Highlight

Value-focused investors are always on the hunt for stocks that are priced below their intrinsic value. One such stock that merits attention is Energy Fuels Inc (UUUU, Financial). The stock, which is currently priced at 7.72, recorded a loss of 6.04% in a day and a 3-month increase of 25.96%. The stock's fair valuation is $45.41, as indicated by its GF Value.

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

I don't see any news releases - but BPTH jump over 100% at open over $0.80 - but it is a good first step in my worstest stonk that I am still holding

Somebody knows something, even if what they know is that it is time for a good ole pump & dump day

Again, someone knows something - average volume is 712K shares trade per day, today over 110 million shares have traded. And most of that volume was at the open. 

11 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

I don't see any news releases - but BPTH jump over 100% at open over $0.80 - but it is a good first step in my worstest stonk that I am still holding

Somebody knows something, even if what they know is that it is time for a good ole pump & dump day

I believe they are most likely just running the warrants from their most recent offering. Have to make those “investors” happy.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

As a lurker to this thread, I am just curious how much money you guys have tied up in these little adventures. 100, 1k, 10k, 100k?

I can't tell if you guys have rapper with money in these stocks or $50 total.

We all started with between $15,000 and Harrison Stafford money - and we all have about $50 left in our stonks.
Honesty - I had about 2.5% of my investment in stonks, and then ALPP hit and that almost quadrupled the amount (sale of ALPP, and stupidly buying other non-RCR recommended stuff), and now it is probably back to between the 2-3% range.

1 hour ago, nineliveslost said:

As a lurker to this thread, I am just curious how much money you guys have tied up in these little adventures. 100, 1k, 10k, 100k?

My stonk account is about half a percent of my net worth.  It may have been as high as 1 percent during early covid times when I was bored and doing better with my bets.

7 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

If any of these goons had brains they'd be investing in cannabis companies now. Everything at historical lows with the easiest news to absorb from deschedulization and the inevitability with passage of the SAFE Banking act

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

If any of these goons had brains they'd be investing in cannabis companies now. Everything at historical lows with the easiest news to absorb from deschedulization and the inevitability with passage of the SAFE Banking act

Historical lows? How much history are we talking here? They’ve been making historical lows for a few years now.

46 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

You know how to use a chart

Kind of my point. The weed sector has been steadily dropping since it kicked off. Historic lows could have be claimed on a regular basis. Even then, these stocks haven’t been around long enough for “historic lows” to have any significant meaning. It was a massive pump and dump and until the government decides to quit using legalization as a carrot on a stick, it will remain in the cellar. Of course, it will likely get the election year bump, as millions chase the carrot.

5 hours ago, WithoutAClue said:

FDA has accepted IBRX's BLA resubmission and set the PDUFA date to April 23, 2024

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fda-accepts-immunitybio-bla-resubmission-130000546.html

Last may before the FDA kneecapped us, IBRX ran up to almost $7.00 in anticipation of the approval. I'd like to think IBRX has seen to it that their manufacturing partner has unfucked itself, meaning approval chances should be pretty high. 

In that runup, I had a nice chunk of $5 calls  that were up over 7X at their peak. I sold enough to cover my original investment, but still had most of them when they got obliterated by the ruling. Lets see if I learned anything.....(we all know the answer to that)

image.png.5628aa1c8147a11ece0c0c72b85f149b.png

I'll probably wait til the excitement dies down a bit, but those $2.5 or $3 calls should be tempting. 

Edited by Blotto

On 10/24/2023 at 3:49 PM, nineliveslost said:

I had about 15k in them all together.  I'm down to like 4k now.  Bought IBRX at 32 and bought down at 20 and then at 11 LMAO.  Bought AMYZF at 99 cents.  Bought UUUU in the $6 range.  Also bought a few others like WISH at $20 (down like 99%).   Then some other random ones.  I'm surprised I'm not down to 0.  Wish I just spent it on a nice vacation instead but fuck it.... not selling and we're going to the moon!!!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

I had about 15k in them all together.  I'm down to like 4k now.  Bought IBRX at 32 and bought down at 20 and then at 11 LMAO.  Bought AMYZF at 99 cents.  Bought UUUU in the $6 range.  Also bought a few others like WISH at $20 (down like 99%).   Then some other random ones.  I'm surprised I'm not down to 0.  Wish I just spent it on a nice vacation instead but fuck it.... not selling and we're going to the moon!!!

Thats the kinda detail I was looking for. What a ride...

I’ve got about 7k invested in:

AZFL, GNCP, DVLP, INND, and NECA

Currently down 97.81% overall.

However, NECA, now NECAD, did a reverse split and will soon be going to the moon.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

I opened an account with 30k at the beginning of covid, put about half in responsible stonks and used the rest to ride the FRSX/ALPP/MARA/SNVP/FPVD rockets to 4x returns...then put those profits in HMBL/AMYZF/IBRX to give most of it right back.

Early 2021 when everyone was sitting at home day trading was something in the OTC markets. I was buying stocks I had never heard of for $0.0008  and trying to flip the next day for 2X, 3X minimum.  Just checking the OTC markets and seeing which stocks were spiking in volume. The funniest part was people actually making a case for a long-term, successful future for shit companies like HMBL. "Its gonna be bigger than Paypal," lulz. 

IBRX +.45 to $3.70.  Holding 27,800 shares at an avg. cost of $9.77.  Continue to hold 20,000 shares of EOSE @ avg. cost of $2.44, 30,000 shares of UUUU @ $6.19, 125,000 shares of AMYZF @ .91, 15,000 shares of RVPH @ $6.87,  and 6,000 shares of GERN @ $3.19.  I’m married to these stocks until they soar or die.  The exception is GERN.  Have held it for ten long fucking years and would gladly take $6/share and be done with it.  Their PDUFA is June 16, 2024 and shit needs to happen by then. 

If When these babies soar, Harrison will rent a bar/party room in Austin for the night and drinks are on me.  I will need to sell Mrs. Stafford on the plan.  The latter will be as challenging as any part of this endeavor.   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

IBRX +.45 to $3.70.  Holding 27,800 shares at an avg. cost of $9.77.  Continue to hold 20,000 shares of EOSE @ avg. cost of $2.44, 30,000 shares of UUUU @ $6.19, 125,000 shares of AMYZF @ .91, 15,000 shares of RVPH @ $6.87,  and 6,000 shares of GERN @ $3.19.  I’m married to these stocks until they soar or die.  The exception is GERN.  Have held it for ten long fucking years and would gladly take $6/share and be done with it.  Their PDUFA is June 16, 2024 and shit needs to happen by then. 

If When these babies soar, Harrison will rent a bar/party room in Austin for the night and drinks are on me.  I will need to sell Mrs. Stafford on the plan.  The latter will be as challenging as any part of this endeavor.   

First rule of stonks is you don't talk about stonks - see today's UUUU decline for an example of what happens when you talk about stonks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1