2020 Hurricane Season w/ special guest Covid-19

Loco

19 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

This is where he is broadcasting from.image.thumb.png.ae7036bafbf61618fd7e2ee76a961fda.png

I don't want to derail the thread for such a minor detail in such a dramatic moment (hang on, Jeff!), but is that Google Earth? If so, I was just using regular ol' Google Maps which didn't show that apartment complex for me. If there's such a difference between the two I'd like to know. But I did go down to Street View and saw that new construction and conceded the point.

"Holy mackerel! power flashes again! What's happening Jeff!"

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I don't want to derail the thread for such a minor detail in such a dramatic moment (hang on, Jeff!), but is that Google Earth? If so, I was just using regular ol' Google Maps which didn't show that apartment complex for me. If there's such a difference between the two I'd like to know. But I did go down to Street View and saw that new construction and conceded the point.

"Holy mackerel! power flashes again! What's happening Jeff!"

That pic is from the Facebook cover page of those apartments/condos.

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, 125 mph winds, shit blowing up around him, fire alarms, he might have fucked himself slightly.

Good opening for a Mel Brooks satire.

That rain gets in every crevice when it coming in that fast. A massive blizzard at sea level. 

Lake Charles is prepared for a 9 foot storm surge -- right?  

Edited by washparkhorn