Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Compromised in some form or fashion I’d guess.

He’s supposedly doing it for free...just like Manafort! 

Which makes me kinda sad, really. Rudy was there when we were attacked. I honestly thought he had America's best interest in mind then. He's a shell of the person he was then. At least as appearances are concerned

• Like 1

If true, then either Trump has an illegitimate child out there somewhere or an abortion happened. Will be interesting to see how much he knew or was involved with one or the other.

I think an illegit kid would be irrelevant. No one gives a shit about Tiffany. (Nor should they.)
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Would, wouldn't. Did, didn't. Sometimes he just accidentally uses the wrong word. 

Its gonna get really interesting when Putin decides Russia gets more benefit from turning on Trump. Would a Dem Congress lift sanctions in exchange for Putin spilling the beans and promising to stay out of future elections?

If your cohen, what kind of hard on do you have to have for him to keep on taking his shit, most ppl would haven been Mongolian style scorched earth on his ass, would name every trany he has been with and a few made up ones

that taxi cab has to be directed at cohen 

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Its gonna get really interesting when Putin decides Russia gets more benefit from turning on Trump. Would a Dem Congress lift sanctions in exchange for Putin spilling the beans and promising to stay out of future elections?

That's what all these traitors on the right are forgetting.  Russia is not #teamRepublican, they are #teamfuckAmerica.

There will come a time when it is no longer in their interests to align with Republicans, and all of these people who have suddenly found love for Russia over the past 18 months are going to look mighty foolish. 

3 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

If your cohen, what kind of hard on do you have to have for him to keep on taking his shit, most ppl would haven been Mongolian style scorched earth on his ass, would name every trany he has been with and a few made up ones

This is going to sound weird but Cohen needs Trump to come after him to justify flipping on him in his own head.  This is typical of mafia guys that flip.  They need to feel like the victim. They were thrown under the bus first and were left no choice but to turn states evidence as retaliation.  

It seems childish and silly to people on the outside but Cohen wants this to go like a very bad public breakup.  It appears to be working.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deech said:

Once Cohen flips Trump fires Mueller. 

If Trump or his legal team felt like he could fire Mueller and get away with it, he would have already done so.

I’ve felt like Trump was itching to start firing people, but given his personality and history, he would have had Mueller fired long ago if he could.

Damn this is moving fast.  So in his tweet this morning, he said he didn't know about the meeting Don, Jr. had.  I assume he means the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians.   (Now he doesn't explicitly say which meeting so that leaves him an out).

So he admits Jr had a meeting which Jr swore under oath he didn't? 

33 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Michael Cohen's Troubled Taxi Business

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/13/610849891/michael-cohens-troubled-taxi-business?t=1532698901795

17 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

DjHh5k1UwAUR9NT?format=jpg

that face on the right he kept making last night is vaudevillian. i also thought it was very telling that he answered many of cuomo's questions without even pretending to make eye contact. he's lying, and he knows that he is lying. the true believers will look you square in the eyes and lie. rudy is a puppet, and he knows it. why he's doing what he's doing, i will never understand. there has to be something. this is the guy that essentially brought an end to the new york italian mob. maybe he colluded with the russian mob in doing so, and the chits are coming due. who knows? sounds far-fetched, but the goddamn operator of the simulator doesn't seem to give a fuck about realism any longer.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

that face on the right he kept making last night is vaudevillian. i also thought it was very telling that he answered many of cuomo's questions without even pretending to make eye contact. 

. . . and when he did make eye contact he has his arms folded and looked extremely defensive.