Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, lemonlime said:

Sadly this.  

The trump admin is just going to ignore any subpoenas from the House.  The courts including the Kavanaugh scotus will side with trump.  And when the economy tanks because of trump's tariff dipshittery and overheating from the GOP tax cuts, they'll just blame the dem House for any problems and their band of Fox News watching sycophants will believe them.

Can't wait to see the Gary Johnson voters rush to this site to explain why Trump ignoring the subpoenas is permissible because something, something Obama.

2 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Ohh he already looks so miserable. This might be better than I thought. 

He campaigned in Montana and Nevada.

His narrative of being the Republican savior of the Senate isn't all that strong.

Oh, and he cost his party the House. That's not in question.

Edited by David Dennison

27 minutes ago, Zombie said:

Do you think that's a good thing?

I don't think that we should be dismissing the relevance of picking up seats in the Senate, which is what DD was doing. Removal is one very tangible action they may have in front of them next year, but put that aside. We saw how the razor thin margin in the Senate impacted ACA repeal, SCOTUS confirmations, etc. Obviously the dynamic is different moving forward legislatively with a Dem House, but flipping FL (if the counts hold) was big. Flipping IN and MO was big. Likewise, flipping AZ and holding MT was big.  Flipping TX would have shook the ground.  

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

If Mueller's report doesn't bring this asshole down he will be unstoppable.

His reasoning on this is incredible.  Where are the Republicans willing to take a pause on this line of thinking?...

If they are going to investigate us (me), we (I) are going to investigate them.

He's saying that House Dems need to be investigated for shady things like releasing classified docs, but the only reason for investigating them that he is giving is....because they are investigating me.  In what world does this make the tiniest bit of sense from a truth-seeking angle?

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Is he doing a presser or something?

You think he wouldn't take BIGLIEST SENATE WINS EVAH as a chance to go on TV and talk about himself and then run his fat ass all over the House members who lost?

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Trolling the idiots whining about leaving the country the day after an election is good #bothsides fun last 10 or so cycles. 

If by whining, you mean vehemently stating an opinion that I've continually held for about 20 years or so, and stated as fact hundreds of times in the iterations of surly...

And if that's what you think trolling is, troll harder, bitch.

Edited by SKJ

51 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, but it's Florida, the state that can be counted on to 100% fuck things up as a matter of policy.

I really can't think of a better state that represents the division of the country better than Florida tho.

You have a little bit of everything from all walks of life in Florida. 

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

This one hasn’t been on the setlist in a while. 

The numbers on this will easily reverse with a string of indictments or when the report is made public. It's just been out of the public eye, because Mueller, unlike ass-hat Comey, didn't want to affect the elections. While dotard likes to misdirect us from the crap he's pulled, the attention the mid-terms attracted allowed Mueller to keep digging away out of the public eye or cheeto's. 

Acosta knows what is going to happen when he asks a question that way. It’s an emotion based question not a fact based question. That’s why it always turns into a shit show when he gets up there. The president hates him and CNN. He could ask real, hard hitting questions that truly put the president on his heels. He doesn’t.

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Acosta knows what is going to happen when he asks a question that way. It’s an emotion based question not a fact based question. That’s why it always turns into a shit show when he gets up there. The president hates him and CNN. He could ask real, hard hitting questions that truly put the president on his heels. He doesn’t.

Donald Trump is on defense.

The press smells blood.

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Yup, all about "FEELINGS!!!".

Especially Jim's.

Hilarious watching him trying to keep the mic.