Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

This is the shitstain that was at the White House.

About Identity Evropa -

Identity Evropa is a neo-Nazi and white supremacist group;[11][9][27] the organization espouses white supremacist[28] and white separatist views.[21][29] The group endorses racial segregation.[27] It "bills itself as a 'generation of awakened Europeans' who 'oppose those who would defame our history and rich cultural heritage'".[9] Damigo describes it as "an identitarian organization"[2] and says that the group's aim is to "act as a fifth column, over time shifting the edifice of our political establishment" in favor of what he describes as "pro-white" interests.[30] Identity Evropa's spokesman and director of administration, Reinhard Wolff, states that Identity Evropa is engaged in a "culture war" in an effort to create a "90 percent white" America.[29]

The white supremacist slogan "You will not replace us" originated from the group, according to the Anti-Defamation League, after Damigo and other members of Identity Evropa appeared on camera chanting the words during LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner's HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US project at New York's Museum of the Moving Image in February 2017.[31]

Identity Evropa excludes Jews from membership because Damigo regards Jews as non-white.[2][32] Only those "of European, non-Semitic heritage" may join the group.[9] Damigo claims that "Jewish power, Jewish influence" has "been extraordinarily negative for people of European heritage".[2] He has refused to say whether he acknowledges the Holocaust.[32][2]

The Anti-Defamation League has labeled Identity Evropa a white supremacist group,[33] and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which tracks extremist groups in the United States, has designated it as a hate group.[34][35] Their campus-centric advertising posters depict photos of classical Greek sculptures of men overlaid with various short slogans which urge whites to embrace cultural elitism. Mark Potok, a senior fellow at the SPLC, states, "Identity Evropa is merely the latest iteration of the white-supremacist movement. Although you might think, based on their propaganda, that they're all about Plato and Aristotle and Socrates, in fact they're merely a gussied-up version of the Klan."[30] Anna North, writing in the New York Times, states that the group promotes racism under the guise of white racial pride and cultural identity for those who are of European ancestry.

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, "Start rounding them up, shoot the traitors" -- that's what you say about the political opposition in a functioning state, right?

What’s funny (not funny) is they’ve been fantasizing about executing liberals for years...long before Q came along.

This isn’t a new thing. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, tjhooker said:

That's what happens when you're a jackass at a press conference.  That little thing he did with the WH press aide was stupid.  He'll get his pass back because he and Trump need each other.  It's all a big game.

Yea that’s not what happens in the United States. 

6 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

What?  I did read it wtf are you talking about?  Obama banned Fox from the pool.  Press protested and they backed down.  Very similar to what is happening here so save the outrage.

Fox was never banned.   Weren’t they left out of one interview, which is a normal occurrence for all media outlets, and they cried about it.   Revisionist history. 

31 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

I guess y'all forget Obama banning FoxNews?  Do y'all even believe the shit you say?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-obamas-feud-with-fox-news/

You are a fucking right wing dumbass moron that cannot read.

Please post a quote from the article you mentioned that says the Obama administration banned Fox News.........

I will hang up and listen.........for FUCKING EVER !

3 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

the Treasury Department tried to exclude FOX News from pool coverage of interviews with a key official. It backed down after strong protests from the press.

"All the networks said, that's it, you've crossed the line," said CBS News White House correspondent Chip Reid.

Call it what you want excluding or banning.  It is the same thing in the end.

You still not read good.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

What?  I did read it wtf are you talking about?  Obama banned Fox from the pool.  Press protested and they backed down.  Very similar to what is happening here so save the outrage.

Bullshit nonsense from a 'both sides' equivocator.    Remember the time that Obama said that Fox News was the "enemy of the People" after someone had sent a pipe bomb to Fox?

Neither do I. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

the Treasury Department tried to exclude FOX News from pool coverage of interviews with a key official. It backed down after strong protests from the press.

"All the networks said, that's it, you've crossed the line," said CBS News White House correspondent Chip Reid.

Call it what you want excluding or banning.  It is the same thing in the end.

So tomorrow Fox News is going to refuse to cover the WH?  Didn’t Hannity just campaign for the president?

10 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I think I hate that wonk eyed cow most of all.

“We don’t condone putting hands on women” - FUCK YOU, CUNT. I’ve watched you defend your fuhrer for cheering the assault of a reporter and bragging about grabbing pussies.

She’s fat. Her hair is flat and she has a cheap cut and color. She wears drug store makeup and she’s bad at applying it. She buys her clothes from Kohl’s and she wears Easy Spirit shoes. And she carries a Dooney & Burke purse.

I chortled heartily.