Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I've never wished death on a U.S. President, until now.  I truly wish a heart attack or stage 4 cancer on this cunt.  He needs to die....of natural causes, of course, because I don't want this useless cunt to be a martyr. 

Image result for kfc i ate the bones campaign

• Haha 2

Just now, David Dennison said:

But is does show that Donald Trump is weaker today than he was yesterday.

I don't know man. I have a hard time distinguishing this performance in a meaningful way from the previous poo flinging affairs. 

I don't think narcissists process failure or rejection in the same way that you or I might.  

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I have the sick feeling that this is a win for them.

In the frame of traditional politics, sure, this looks like a win for the Dems and anti-Trumpists. But things are traditional right now. 

The United States electorate did not have a general gag reflex to Trumpism's white nationalism and fascist attitudes towards the press, law enforcement, and the weak.

All Trumpists lost was the house? That's it? Yay Dems. Whoopee.

In a healthy America, Trumpists never gain power. If they do slip into power, they get swept away by a generally disgusted electorate. 

That didn't happen.

A massive section of the electorate are dedicated to this man and his rhetoric. When he moves on, we'll likely get someone more dangerous taking the reins.

There's a reason the deplorables are happy this morning. By not being repudiated absolutely, they feel vindicated.

Sickeningly, they are.

You’re overthinking it.  He’s a useful idiot and the economy is strong.  I happily vote against my wallet but the fact remains most of America won’t.  That’s human nature.  

The minute Trump becomes useless to the R’s they’ll dump his ass and begin to revise history - acting like they were never all behind his fat ass.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

He asked an emotional question that can easily be deflected and turned into and argument between the two of them. Ask fact based, pointed questions. If he lies call them lies. That’s not what happened at all

He asked a fact based question that could be answered easily by a president who doesn't have the emotional make up of a ten year-old.

11 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You’re overthinking it.  He’s a useful idiot and the economy is strong.  I happily vote against my wallet but the fact remains most of America won’t.  That’s human nature.  

The minute Trump becomes useless to the R’s they’ll dump his ass and begin to revise history - acting like they were never all behind his fat ass.  

The timing of the economy couldn't be better for the Rs.  It looks like things are starting to pull back, and it will be easy to make the argument two years from now of it coinciding with the D House.  Back when it was me with a House and Senate that would work with me, I really had the big bucks rolling in!  Let's get back on track!

3 minutes ago, sachick said:

He deserves to be punched in the face for that voice he uses.

His voice grates on my nerves like nails on a chalkboard. I have to pick and choose when I listen to him. I never watched his stupid reality show. I mostly changed the channel during the primaries and the election when he was on the news. I rarely watch his rallies. I'll catch the highlights and read the transcripts after the fact. I'm amazed that anyone can listen to him speak and have any kind of positive reaction.

• Like 1

Just now, David Dennison said:

Indeed. He lost a chamber of Congress because of things like this. It's not to his advantage.

no, his press conferences (or lack thereof) had nothing to do with losing the house.  Your posting prognostication is the same is bigorange on the gambling threads.  The opposite of whatever you post is true.