Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

I'm not sure what thread this belongs in (probably none), but I jumped in the car ~ 11:10 today and the radio was still on KLBJ-AM from my drive in when I was hoping to catch Todd & Don in a meltdown.  (Didn't happen.)

Rush was on, and in the span of a 10-minute drive, he quite literally hit every talking point.  It was impressive.  Illegal immigration, guns, Bart O'Kav (and Squi), the relationship of the media with the Dems, abortion, you name it.

My favorite was him bellyaching about the idea that had Clinton or Obama invited CNN reporters on stage at a rally, they DAMN SURE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN UP THERE, so what's all the fuss over Trump inviting a bunch of FOXkins on stage?  COME ON!  (Er, Clinton and Obama didn't invite reporters on stage, you stooge.)

1 hour ago, M12BH said:

Well goddammit I've been doing so well up until now in not getting to mired down in what is actually going on at these rallies.  But this article nails it.  We are in deep shit.  These people are not going to go away.  They are going to get violent when the finally realize they have been conned.  They are going to blame everyone but themselves and Trump and they are going to create a lot of damage when it all comes crashing down, egged on by the President himself who will go scorched earth rather than admit to one iota of anything.  If you're part of the media, a perceived immigrant, a Jew, a Democrat, or any other of the "disfavored" you'd better watch your ass because someone is going to come gunning for you.  Yeah, I'm calling it now.  

So where do we sign up to kill them, when the time comes, of course.

I mean, they're not hard to find

39 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not sure what thread this belongs in (probably none), but I jumped in the car ~ 11:10 today and the radio was still on KLBJ-AM from my drive in when I was hoping to catch Todd & Don in a meltdown.  (Didn't happen.)

Rush was on, and in the span of a 10-minute drive, he quite literally hit every talking point.  It was impressive.  Illegal immigration, guns, Bart O'Kav (and Squi), the relationship of the media with the Dems, abortion, you name it.

My favorite was him bellyaching about the idea that had Clinton or Obama invited CNN reporters on stage at a rally, they DAMN SURE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN UP THERE, so what's all the fuss over Trump inviting a bunch of FOXkins on stage?  COME ON!  (Er, Clinton and Obama didn't invite reporters on stage, you stooge.)

Do you even KUT bro?

1 hour ago, SKJ said:

So where do we sign up to kill them, when the time comes, of course.

I mean, they're not hard to find

I think most of the true Trump Patriots from these parts have headed down to the border. Just look for a group of slapdicks that look like this.

latest?cb=20160314172827

Also there will probably be one particularly noticeable retard running around in a tailored Texans jersey.

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 2

From the Department of You've Got to Be Shitting Me:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/06/business/china-ivanka-trump-trademarks.html

China granted initial approval for 16 new trademarks to Ivanka Trump, the president’s elder daughter and senior adviser, renewing questions about the Trump family’s intermingling of official roles and international business interests.

Among the broad array of trademarked items were shoes, shirts and sunglasses — the sort of products that were sold under her recently closed fashion label. Other categories given initial approval were less obvious fits, like voting machines, homes for senior citizens and semiconductors.

Voting machines! So brazen they are. Like putting the electricity bill in your dog's name.  

Trump is Crime Incorporated.

To all those "soy boy" farmers getting screwed by Trump's tariffs, it's all a personal negotiation for Trump wealth.

Lol. Voting for Trump is like getting fleeced by Trump University. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blotto said:

I think most of the true Trump Patriots from these parts have headed down to the border. Just look for a group of slapdicks that look like this.

latest?cb=20160314172827

Also there will probably be one particularly noticeable retard running around in a tailored Texans jersey.

How long does this fat tub of butter last in the heat by the border?  Fluids look to be evacuating his body in waves.

36 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Have the courage to leave Comey too.

Still my homie.  That senate hearing from last year was awesome when he called out Trump and Russia under oath in front of the entire world.  I don’t care who you are, that was ballsy. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Y'all just voted in some Roy Moore Ten Commandments bullshit.  What is wrong with that state??

Ohhhh I voted no on that with a vengeance! I almost ripped a hole in my scantron sheet. I filled in that no bubble very aggressively!

The abortion amendment was even worse!!

Stupid fundies.

But be honest - do you think those amendments would get different results if they were on the ballot in Texas? Because I don’t.

Until the voters who are churchy above all common sense die off, those types of amendments will always succeed in the south.

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Ohhhh I voted no on that with a vengeance! I almost ripped a hole in my scantron sheet. I filled in that no bubble very aggressively!

The abortion amendment was even worse!!

Stupid fundies.

But be honest - do you think those amendments would get different results if they were on the ballot in Texas? Because I don’t.

Until the voters who are churchy above all common sense die off, those types of amendments will always succeed in the south.

Not in any way insinuating that YOU vote that way.     But damn, all that money spent only to be slapped down again in Court.  That is Kentucky marriage license clerk stupid. 

Oh, that asshole lost her election.  :  )