Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

This "only Republicans can protect Medicare and Obamacare" stuff is next level shit.  Brilliant.

Hahaha. God damn.  At this point, there’s nothing left to do but laugh.  These fuckers are so stupid and so brainwashed that they will actually fall for that shit.  

If Trump took the stage and started bitching about the evils of the Second Amendment and the gradual erosion of Roe v. Wade, the whole crowd would switch from regressive conservativism to rabid liberalism at light speed.  It would be hilarious and terrifying to watch.  His base literally believes in nothing except whatever Trump is saying NOW.  Orwell was a prophet.

• Like 6

Yup. I tried to have a political discussion with my father in law a month back and some of the first words out of his mouth were about how the Democrats are going to take away his medicare and social security. We just had to agree not to discuss politics any more. I was dumbfounded at the disconnect from reality.

24 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

This "only Republicans can protect Medicare and Obamacare" stuff is next level shit.  Brilliant.

It's too bad that the wifi is out on the boat.  Otherwise Swammy would be here affirming this message.

Come to think of it, we should set our timers.  The resident hardcore Team R folks ought to be along at any moment now telling us that only Republicans can save Obamacare, since that is what the Dear Leader stated last night.

23 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Comey is still my homie and in retrospect, his fuckups might end up a blessing in disguise. 

If not for Comey, Hillary would be President and the GOP would be looking at a supermajority tomorrow. 

Also, there would be no Mueller investigation if not for Comey.

He fucked us in the short term, but at least he’s working towards getting back on the right side of history.

That is on Trump firing him. Comey cared more about public perception of the FBI than doing the right thing.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:
Third?

Well goddammit I've been doing so well up until now in not getting to mired down in what is actually going on at these rallies.  But this article nails it.  We are in deep shit.  These people are not going to go away.  They are going to get violent when the finally realize they have been conned.  They are going to blame everyone but themselves and Trump and they are going to create a lot of damage when it all comes crashing down, egged on by the President himself who will go scorched earth rather than admit to one iota of anything.  If you're part of the media, a perceived immigrant, a Jew, a Democrat, or any other of the "disfavored" you'd better watch your ass because someone is going to come gunning for you.  Yeah, I'm calling it now.  

13 minutes ago, M12BH said:

Well goddammit I've been doing so well up until now in not getting to mired down in what is actually going on at these rallies.  But this article nails it.  We are in deep shit.  These people are not going to go away.  They are going to get violent when the finally realize they have been conned.  They are going to blame everyone but themselves and Trump and they are going to create a lot of damage when it all comes crashing down, egged on by the President himself who will go scorched earth rather than admit to one iota of anything.  If you're part of the media, a perceived immigrant, a Jew, a Democrat, or any other of the "disfavored" you'd better watch your ass because someone is going to come gunning for you.  Yeah, I'm calling it now.  

Deep down, they know that these things are false. They don’t care,” Nichols said. “What they object to is the sense of inferiority created when someone tells them that the things they know to be false are actually false.”

This is why it is pointless to try and convert them using logic and truth.  Their brains are actually broken.  You can't fix that.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is why it is pointless to try and convert them using logic and truth.  Their brains are actually broken.  You can't fix that.

And that's what scares the everliving fuck out of me.  They will convince themselves that it's not themselves that are to blame.  And the results will be really fucking ugly.  Trump is going to tell them to go scorched earth, and they will.  

This motherfucker here.

If you like podcasts like “Serial”, check out “Slow Burn” from Slate. It’s a long form docu-pod. First season was a deep dive into Watergate and second season is about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.

I lived through the Clinton impeachment but I was pregnant with my first child for the lead up and had a newborn during the actual impeachment so I didn’t pay super close attention and I had mommy brain so what I did learn didn’t stick.

It’s fascinating to remember how scandalized people were back then and then compare it to the current clownery taking place in Washington now.

59 minutes ago, M12BH said:

welcome to the party

they aren't thinking, don't want right, don't want jack shit but to be legitimized. lying? who cares. 

this is why voting democrat is nice and all, and needed now (cringe), but it ain't solving shit. we are rotten to the core. we have droves of our population that wants to burn the house down at all costs. they live in an alternative universe and you, me, them, anyone - cannot rationalize with them. its a cornered, wounded dog and it doesn't have shit to lose. 

this election will be 45/45 and some change. some clamoring and some faggorty. lots of words exchanged. pundits and stupid media types trying to paint pictures that support their corporate overlords. and blah blah doesn't matter. 

and this is without the help of a terrorist attack, or mexican immigrant caught on camera raping someone or anything like that. once that goes you can kiss normal goodbye. its already gone and this is just the last stretch of the parade. and yeah, thats negative. well no fucking shit its negative. prepare accordingly is all you can do. 

all i hope is the circus can march on a few more years and keep fooling everyone. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

This motherfucker here.

If you like podcasts like “Serial”, check out “Slow Burn” from Slate. It’s a long form docu-pod. First season was a deep dive into Watergate and second season is about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.

I lived through the Clinton impeachment but I was pregnant with my first child for the lead up and had a newborn during the actual impeachment so I didn’t pay super close attention and I had mommy brain so what I did learn didn’t stick.

It’s fascinating to remember how scandalized people were back then and then compare it to the current clownery taking place in Washington now.

Liked slow burn as well. I was in high school during Lewinsky and barely paid attention beyond cigars, penis curves and blow jobs. 

9 minutes ago, staboner said:

welcome to the party

they aren't thinking, don't want right, don't want jack shit but to be legitimized. lying? who cares. 

this is why voting democrat is nice and all, and needed now (cringe), but it ain't solving shit. we are rotten to the core. we have droves of our population that wants to burn the house down at all costs. they live in an alternative universe and you, me, them, anyone - cannot rationalize with them. its a cornered, wounded dog and it doesn't have shit to lose. 

this election will be 45/45 and some change. some clamoring and some faggorty. lots of words exchanged. pundits and stupid media types trying to paint pictures that support their corporate overlords. and blah blah doesn't matter. 

and this is without the help of a terrorist attack, or mexican immigrant caught on camera raping someone or anything like that. once that goes you can kiss normal goodbye. its already gone and this is just the last stretch of the parade. and yeah, thats negative. well no fucking shit its negative. prepare accordingly is all you can do. 

all i hope is the circus can march on a few more years and keep fooling everyone. 

1i0m5z.jpg

• Haha 1