Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

This really just happened

“In a statement to The Post, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said, "[Kelly] was displeased because he was expecting a full breakfast and there were only pastries and cheese." “

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2018/07/11/pursed-lips-and-glances-to-the-floor-watch-trump-aides-react-to-his-attacks-on-germany/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lurch said:

“In a statement to The Post, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said, "[Kelly] was displeased because he was expecting a full breakfast and there were only pastries and cheese." “

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2018/07/11/pursed-lips-and-glances-to-the-floor-watch-trump-aides-react-to-his-attacks-on-germany/?__twitter_impression=true

The video is hilarious. 

12 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Trump's going to sell Alaska back to Russia.  If that means Pailin goes away forever, it may not be a bad deal.

Track will go down fighting

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

DhxnYWeXUAAsS1A?format=jpg&name=900x900

Where's the donut boy?  The one that blathered on and on about the "GOP list"?   Fuck you Tahoe.  Your "list" just got us a chiropractor as head of neurosurgery.  Fuck you Tahoe. 

3 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Johnny was parroting Trump within like 3 minutes of Trump's tweet on it. Impressive turnaround.

He's become Johnny Swam lately.  I wonder what's up, because he's smarter and better than that. 

27 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Well, on the Continent they only call it breakfast.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Every accusation is a confession. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Legit LOL. 

58 minutes ago, Lurch said:

It’s hard seeing KBH up there representing Texas next to that fucking buffoon. Her and Kelly’s faces say all you need to know about that conversation. 

That's a statistical nightmare . . . "in your lifetime".  So what was the breakdown of those polled according to age, and how did they account for the vast differences in potential selections according to age?

I was born a few months before Kennedy was assassinated.  My adult stepson was born during Clinton's last term.  If we both answered honestly, we wouldn't be drawing from the same data.  That's a problem.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lurch said:

ha, no, those are clear reactions to trump saying something that i would reckon that kelly specifically told him not to say. he looks like he wants to melt into those curtains and see if the window will open so he can jump out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's a statistical nightmare . . . "in your lifetime".  So what was the breakdown of those polled according to age, and how did they account for the vast differences in potential selections according to age?

I was born a few months before Kennedy was assassinated.  My adult stepson was born during Clinton's last term.  If we both answered honestly, we wouldn't be drawing from the same data.  That's a problem.

I strongly disagree. The aggregate national perspective is diverse and contains many different frames of reference. That they draw on a different data set is important. All of them have a vote.

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Everyone that was alive during Roosevelt chose Roosevelt. 

Still, I'm surprised Trump is beating W. All adults were alive during both. W was better by nearly all metrics. 

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I strongly disagree. The aggregate national perspective is diverse and contains many different frames of reference. That they draw on a different data set is important. All of them have a vote.

I'm not saying they don't all have a vote -- I'm saying it's difficult if not impossible to draw conclusions from the results.  A huge number of adults could not (honestly) vote for Roosevelt, whereas all could vote for Trump.  That biases the results as presented towards recent Presidents.

This is not hard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not saying they don't all have a vote -- I'm saying it's difficult if not impossible to draw conclusions from the results.  A huge number of adults could not (honestly) vote for Roosevelt, whereas all could vote for Trump.  That biases the results as presented towards recent Presidents.

This is not hard.

he's right you know gif.  

I was going to point it out as well, but had my fill of battling strawmen accusations this morning. 

Edited by Anastasis

This is not hard.

What do you mean “conclusion”? It’s a snapshot of aggregate opinion, not a measure of value. I think you are viewing this as something other than it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

What do you mean “conclusion”? It’s a snapshot of aggregate opinion, not a measure of value. I think you are viewing this as something other than it is.

The data are worthless without some adjustment for the distribution of the age of respondent.  

24 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I'm pretty sure I've been clear on my position.  Data drive conclusion, and that study isn't impartial, by design.  I don't really care, I don't know why you do.  It is a snapshot.  It's just an uninteresting snapshot.

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Also, you mean like the crosstabs you lazy pricks? I shouldn't have assumed that people bother to click the link before they offer their amateur opinions about market research. After all, cynicsm is just a lazy, stupid substitute for skepticism. 

Jeez, dude.  Perhaps back off a bit?  I was only commenting on the single chart presented in the post.  Sorry I'm an "amateur".

I'm pretty sure I've been clear on my position.  Data drive conclusion, and that study isn't impartial, by design.  I don't really care, I don't know why you do.  It is a snapshot.  It's just an uninteresting snapshot.

In part because I read the research of which the image is only part so I’m not projecting what I imagine the conclusion to be.

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Trump's strongest showing in terms of first pick is among Millenials. Now bow at the altar of market research. 

The millenials have an excuse.  There are only 3 to 5 options for them they can remember.

The boomers should know fucking better.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Trump's strongest showing in terms of first pick is among Millenials. Now bow at the altar of market research. 

In terms of pure #s. But that percentage breakdown has to be concerning for the GOP as that voting block becomes more important. 

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

They also favor Obama and Clinton by a wide margin, which is the more relevant indicator. Not a good omen for the backers of the GOP, which is why they are currently trying to destroy democracy in America and replace it with something else. 

• Like 2

CNBC London reports 50,000 protesters will greet Trump: ‘Impossible to overestimate just how despised he is’

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/cnbc-london-reports-50000-protesters-will-greet-trump-impossible-overestimate-just-despised/#.W0ZmQrLlnZU.twitter

Trump will claim it as a victory.  

Largest rally ever!

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

CNBC London reports 50,000 protesters will greet Trump: ‘Impossible to overestimate just how despised he is’

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/cnbc-london-reports-50000-protesters-will-greet-trump-impossible-overestimate-just-despised/#.W0ZmQrLlnZU.twitter

Trump will claim it as a victory.  

Largest rally ever!

They were saying Boo-urns! They must really hate the Simpsons in England. /trump

Edited by RPM

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Also, you mean like the crosstabs you lazy pricks? I shouldn't have assumed that people bother to click the link before they offer their amateur opinions about market research. After all, cynicsm is just a lazy, stupid substitute for skepticism. 

Graphic2.png

52 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You old fucks say what you want about us lazy millennials but we are going to save this once great country. Maybe if you could actually lead and inspire the next generation we wouldn’t tell you all to fuck off every chance we get. That indoctrinated 19% stand no chance. Once all their old dumbass role models pass away they will have nowhere to run or hide. All those charts show me is this is a growing liberal progressive country. Just wait until Gen Z shows up. The conservatives have been gerrymandering and stealing elections anyway they possibly can since the time of Reagan. Clinging and trying to hold on to power. Quite frankly it’s been disgusting to grow up and watch. Time is up.

Edited by Dropout
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 1