Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

25 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
46 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:
Steve Bannon on Bill Maher is quality television.  

I'd rather punch myself in the dick

It’s great because Maher calls Bannon out on his bullshit and Bannon just laughs like, “yeah”

Maher, “Come on Steve, Trump is a moron, everyone knows it.  You just like idiot politicians like Palin and Trump so you can program them with your own bullshit.”

Bannon chuckles and changes the subject.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

40 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s great because Maher calls Bannon out on his bullshit and Bannon just laughs like, “yeah”

Maher, “Come on Steve, Trump is a moron, everyone knows it.  You just like idiot politicians like Palin and Trump so you can program them with your own bullshit.”

Bannon is utter filth, but he is a smart dude. We are all lucky he isnt charming because he is actually the dangerous guy that Trump is too moronic to be.  A President Bannon would have gotten shit done like Hitler did. 

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm amazed at how little Trump has tweeted the past few days.

Was thinking the same thing. They probably made a deal with him... You get to have an 80 minute diatribe/ press conference at the UN, but you have to give up your control of Twitter for the next 5 days. 

11 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

"History isn't going to be kind to you" is a pretty great way to end an interview. 

16 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

I really think a foreign gov has to have a hot girl next to trump and he will spill every secret he knows 

I wonder what Trump is getting from Kim in all this because it’s clear Trump doesn’t give a shit about the nukes. 

The only other thing North Korea has is the hackers. 

Trump praising Kim might look innocent but it’s not.  An American President giving public praise to a brutal dictator looking for legitimacy is about the best thing Kim could ask for.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I wonder what Trump is getting from Kim in all this because it’s clear Trump doesn’t give a shit about the nukes. 

The only other thing North Korea has is the hackers. 

Trump praising Kim might look innocent but it’s not.  An American President giving public praise to a brutal dictator looking for legitimacy is about the best thing Kim could ask for.

What trump gets is some praises which is the only thing that matters to him, he could give a shit about the rest. All the negativity he sees and when someone says something positive he runs with it, look at the tweets he does, he constantly quotes nice things ppl say about him (mostly from fox and Dobson). Praises are like likes to him, he is addicted to them