Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

3 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Ok, Hannity wins the POS award out of all of them.

Congrats, your "news" cloaked activists heroes are a little less shitty than Sean Hannity.

What time's the parade?

Everybody on the right is exactly the same level of piece of shit as Hannity. They all say the same thing. In lock step. As in a parade, at all times.

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Tucker is a millionaire, he gets people like me to buy his book and I in turn get to enjoy his show and commentary while inspiring and empowering millions of fellow conservatives. His harassers are losers and are getting called out by normal liberals and not the loons here. 

Tucker Carlson inspires you?!?

Image result for seinfeld sweet fancy moses gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

So having Tucker’s wife cowering in fear in the pantry along with his 4 kids is ok in your book because you don’t like what he says on TV. Idiocy. You want to deprive us of our rights to express our political opinions. Fuck freedom of expression because we are conservative. Idiots.

But I was told the press is the enemy of the people?

I haz confused. 

P.s. she must have a big pantry. Props to tucker C 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

Everybody on the right is exactly the same level of piece of shit as Hannity. They all say the same thing. In lock step. As in a parade, at all times.

A:  Not true (and I'm not defending the fucks, but simply not true.)  Shit, Google Napolitano's opinion on the new Atty General from today.  While you're at it, Google Sheppard Smith's takes on the orange man over the last 12 months.

"Napolitano: Acting AG ‘does not qualify under the law’ to take job"

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/415686-fox-news-judicial-analyst-trump-acting-ag-does-not-qualify-under-the

B:  It's cute that you believe that "news" folks on the left are any better.  Shit, just watch the handoffs between Tapper, Cooper, Cuomo, and Lemon.  It's a regular circle jerk every single night.  If the other doesn't nod along with what the one talking is layin' down I think they get docked a months pay by the man behind the curtain.  Like clockwork.  Pushback is rarer than a sighting of Bigfoot riding the Loch Ness Monster over a rainbow to help the Leperchaun lift his pot of gold.

Edited by Cajun

25 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Tucker is a millionaire, he gets people like me to buy his book and I in turn get to enjoy his show and commentary while inspiring and empowering millions of fellow conservatives. His harassers are losers and are getting called out by normal liberals and not the loons here. 

Obvious troll post. I give it a solid C.

So which pays more, message board trollin’ or knob slobbin’?

23 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Nobody.  But Judith Miller did go to jail in 2005 on W's watch.

Yeah but that was because she refused to reveal that Scooter Libby was her source outing Valerie Plame as a CIA spy. Were Bush and/or Cheney supportive of that?

They used her to build their case for the Iraq War by "leaking" false reports about Iraq's WMD program to her and then going around to the Sunday talk shows citing her report as evidence of Iraq's WMD program. Since the leak came from Cheney's office I would assume he was against the contempt charge against her. I don't know about Dubya. Of course, after losing her job at the NYT, she went on to join Fox News. 

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

A:  Not true (and I'm not defending the fucks, but simply not true.)  Shit, Google Napolitano's opinion on the new Atty General from today.  While you're at it, Google Sheppard Smith's takes on the orange man over the last 12 months.

"Napolitano: Acting AG ‘does not qualify under the law’ to take job"

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/415686-fox-news-judicial-analyst-trump-acting-ag-does-not-qualify-under-the

B:  It's cute that you believe that "news" folks on the left are any better.  Shit, just watch the handoffs between Tapper, Cooper, Cuomo, and Lemon.  It's a regular circle jerk every single night.  If the other doesn't nod along with what the one talking is layin' down I think they get docked a months pay by the man behind the curtain.  Like clockwork.  Pushback is rarer than a sighting of Bigfoot riding the Loch Ness Monster over a rainbow to help the Leperchaun lift his pot of gold.

Sheppard Smith is a gay man and probably not a republican at all. Even though he works for Fox News. 

Anyway, he's the only real example you can give. However you intimated that everybody who works for Fox is a republican. Because outside of 1 or 2 people, they all say the same crazy stupid bat shit crap. None of it based in reality.

Sheppard Smith and Geraldo are on that network to anchor it back into reality.

That's right, Geraldo and a gay dude are your versions of sanity.

Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper & Don Lemon say vastly different things, even though they're all gay dudes.

Edited by Agent47
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

Sheppard Smith is a gay man and probably not a republican at all. Even though he works for Fox News. 

Anyway, he's the only real example you can give. However you intimated that everybody who works for Fox is a republican. Because outside of 1 or 2 people, they all say the same crazy stupid bat shit crap. None of it based in reality.

Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper & Don Lemon say vastly different things, even though they're all gay dudes.

What the fuck does anyone's sexual preference have to do with anything? You seem to be using it as a pejorative. 

38 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

What does sexuality have to do with anything?  I don’t neg rep but this a neg worthy post. Embarrassing. 

• Like 1

Spot. The. Fuck. On.
None deserve a defense of any kind.
Cooper, Wolf, Maddow, Ruhle, Scarboro, Tapper, etc are just the other side of the shitty coin from Hannity, Tucker, Regan, Ingram, Dobbs, etc.
Fuck 'em and fuck 'em good!

NPR, measured review of long-form journalism and twitter with total avoidance of opinion shows for me. It’s served me well. And yes I realize NPR has innate bias but it’s orders of magnitude less than Fox News/ CNN. And the former is orders of magnitude worse than the latter. Both suck.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, F250 said:

The Obama administration targeted journalists with the power of federal law enforcement on the down low while pretending outwardly nothing was happening. His administration had secretly targeted 20 different AP reporters, named James Rosen of Fox News an unindicted co-conspirator under the Espionage Act, James Risen of the NYT had a federal case brought against him, various journalists had phone records tracked and their records seized and this is just the stuff I remember of off the top of my head.

Here is a nice reminder of what was going on during the Obama administration.

"Fourteen Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists issued individual statements – released on August 11, 2014 – supporting fellow Pulitzer Prize winner James Risen."

https://rootsaction.org/statements-for-risen

https://www.cjr.org/criticism/barack_obamas_press_freedom_legacy.php

“This is the most closed, control freak administration I’ve ever covered,” said Sanger in a 2013 CPJ report, “The Obama Administration and the Press.” The report’s author, former Washington Post Executive Editor Leonard Downie, Jr., declared, “The administration’s war on leaks and other efforts to control information are the most aggressive I’ve seen since the Nixon administration.” As journalists often note, the Obama administration has prosecuted more leakers under the 1917 Espionage Act than all former presidents combined.

Re: "the Obama administration has prosecuted more leakers under the 1917 Espionage Act than all former presidents combined."

Leakers, not journalists. Wasn't the total number charged only eight? That included Chelsea Manning (whose sentence Obama ultimately commuted) and Edward Snowden. Any surveillance of journalists was incidental to looking for leakers of classified information. (Not saying it's right, but they were t out to get journalists.)

The surveillance of Rosen began under the Bush administration. The leak to Risen also occurred while Bush was in office, in 2005. Charges weren't brought against the leaker until 2011 but I don't know what the status of the case was in the DOJ in the mean time. Ultimately he was never forced to testify. 

Eric Holder expressed regret over the handling of the Rosen surveillance and the DOJ made changes to their policies in the wake of the cases you mentioned. Your account suggests a level of malice against reporters on the part of the Obama administration that I don't think was there. 

Although in the case of Fox News it would be understandable because they are a de facto propaganda arm of the Republican Party masquerading as a news outlet. They routinely promoted false stories, like the false allegation that Obama spent $5 Million on a state visit to India, and Trump's birther campaign. Not to mention expressing daily outrage over whatever Obama did whether it was wearing a tan suit, or putting his feet on his desk, or ordering spicy mustard, or saluting with a cup of coffee in his hand. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Re: "the Obama administration has prosecuted more leakers under the 1917 Espionage Act than all former presidents combined."

Leakers, not journalists. Wasn't the total number charged only eight? That included Chelsea Manning (whose sentence Obama ultimately commuted) and Edward Snowden. Any surveillance of journalists was incidental to looking for leakers of classified information. (Not saying it's right, but they were t out to get journalists.)

The surveillance of Rosen began under the Bush administration. The leak to Risen also occurred while Bush was in office, in 2005. Charges weren't brought against the leaker until 2011 but I don't know what the status of the case was in the DOJ in the mean time. Ultimately he was never forced to testify. 

Eric Holder expressed regret over the handling of the Rosen surveillance and the DOJ made changes to their policies in the wake of the cases you mentioned. Your account suggests a level of malice against reporters on the part of the Obama administration that I don't think was there. 

Although in the case of Fox News it would be understandable because they are a de facto propaganda arm of the Republican Party masquerading as a news outlet. They routinely promoted false stories, like the false allegation that Obama spent $5 Million on a state visit to India, and Trump's birther campaign. Not to mention expressing daily outrage over whatever Obama did whether it was wearing a tan suit, or putting his feet on his desk, or ordering spicy mustard, or saluting with a cup of coffee in his hand. 

Yeah, you aren't going to get me to defend the Bush administration. I disliked that one more than the current crop of fuck ups. I am fully aware these cases began under the Bush administration. My opinion regarding leakers probably differs than most people and yeah I see how the investigators would cross the lines from leaker to journalist.

Holder didn't change the DOJ policy until Obama's 2nd term. That seems like a long time to let shit that you regret go down. I'm guessing the public pressure might have had something to do with it.

I am not saying the Obama administration was acting malicious. It's just the way things are these days. The Bush administration stripped away a lot of civil liberties and the ball has been rolling that way ever since.

(This post was made after several pours of bourbon, I hope it makes sense.)

9 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What the fuck does anyone's sexual preference have to do with anything? You seem to be using it as a pejorative. 

I used it because FOX CARES. 

If ever Sheppard admits it, he's gone from that network. Thus his unique voice will be expunged. Making my point that the right wing is of very conformist opinion.

My examples on the left are all very open about their sexuality, and they are all daily harrassed and cat called by right wingers by tweet and alt right jabs and hate radio barbs for being gay. And you FUCKING KNOW IT!!

The right cares deeply about whether a person is gay or not. Sheppard Smith will never admit it, for fear of losing his job. Lindsay Graham as well, he'll be voted out.

The Democrats just elected a gay governor. The right will never elect an openly gay man. Because they're all  fucking bigots. Rick Perry would have never been governor if he admitted his homosexuality. 

The right all thinks alike. They're terrified of independent, or even enlightened thought. They're all alike. By all, I mean all. 99.9 percent like mindedness. A hive. Of hate filled neanderthals, in unison, quipping the same fucking asinine talking points, 24/7. Watch 2 minutes of Fox News, you've seen it all. They're so predictable, so much so, it's easy to do a parody of them. It's as fuck to fake being a right winger as a self serving charade to bilk them dry. AS TRUMP IS DOING.

Tucker Carlson is not a gay man, however he is a lesbian.

Edited by Agent47
  • Like 1

I think Joel Osteen's a fag. So is Tim Tebow. In fact, I think every American southern redneck's a fag. The southern twang sounds VERY FAGGY. You all sound like lispy faggy fags who won't admit it. 

Indeed. I'm assuming that from now on forever. Every Republican is gay.

And that's final.

Go get gay married now please. Your gun fetish is just obsession with cocks. And you know it. You dream about gay sex all the time. Admit it. You can't lie to God. Or Santa. Or me.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

I think Joel Osteen's a fag. So is Tim Tebow. In fact, I think every American southern redneck's a fag. The southern twang sounds VERY FAGGY. You all sound like lispy faggy fags who won't admit it. 

Indeed. I'm assuming that from now on forever. Every Republican is gay.

And that's final.

Go get gay married now please. Your gun fetish is just obsession with cocks. And you know it. You dream about gay sex all the time. Admit it. You can't lie to God. Or Santa. Or me.

Ever hear the saying that "every time you point a finger at someone, there are three pointing back at you"?  Seems pertinent. 

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Ever hear the saying that "every time you point a finger at someone, there are three pointing back at you"?  Seems pertinent. 

Yeah but I don't care if you call me gay. I'm not insulted by that at all. Thanks for the compliment!

• Fuck You 1

41 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

I used it because FOX CARES. 

If ever Sheppard admits it, he's gone from that network. Thus his unique voice will be expunged. Making my point that the right wing is of very conformist opinion.

My examples on the left are all very open about their sexuality, and they are all daily harrassed and cat called by right wingers by tweet and alt right jabs and hate radio barbs for being gay. And you FUCKING KNOW IT!!

The right cares deeply about whether a person is gay or not. Sheppard Smith will never admit it, for fear of losing his job. Lindsay Graham as well, he'll be voted out.

The Democrats just elected a gay governor. The right will never elect an openly gay man. Because they're all  fucking bigots. Rick Perry would have never been governor if he admitted his homosexuality. 

The right all thinks alike. They're terrified of independent, or even enlightened thought. They're all alike. By all, I mean all. 99.9 percent like mindedness. A hive. Of hate filled neanderthals, in unison, quipping the same fucking asinine talking points, 24/7. Watch 2 minutes of Fox News, you've seen it all. They're so predictable, so much so, it's easy to do a parody of them. It's as fuck to fake being a right winger as a self serving charade to bilk them dry. AS TRUMP IS DOING.

Tucker Carlson is not a gay man, however he is a lesbian.

He has openly admitted he is gay.  NTTIAWWT.