Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yep, and should the WH try and push the altered video, that won’t go over very well in court.  

It's not an altered video.  It is just a close up of the altercation.  Further, revoking a press pass isnt a good argument when there are a hundred other members of the press reporting on the daily activities.  There is no constitutional requirement that the WH even give briefings.  This whole thing is stupid and a publicity stunt by CNN

• Fuck You 24

4 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

It's not an altered video.  It is just a close up of the altercation.  Further, revoking a press pass isnt a good argument when there are a hundred other members of the press reporting on the daily activities.  There is no constitutional requirement that the WH even give briefings.  This whole thing is stupid and a publicity stunt by CNN

Why are you lying? It was deliberately sped up.

3 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

It's not an altered video.  It is just a close up of the altercation.  

Come on.  There are are least 3 frames in that video that were held still, with subsequent frames deleted, to make it appear as if Acosta's hand moved down with more force than it did.  

Well, see, that there’s what is called “a lie.”

There’s pretty clear analysis showing that the video the admin promulgated was doctored.

But, go on with your bad self.

8 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

Thanks for the clarification Kellyanne.

8 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

You lying motherfucker.  So tired having to deal with lying motherfuckers like you.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

Take your lying sorry ass back over to texags.

1 minute ago, SameSame said:

You lying motherfucker.  So tired having to deal with lying motherfuckers like you.

No need for the bad language.  Which part is a lie?  Is there another person or act that is deleted from the video that helps the position of CNN?  Something added? What is the alteration?

• Fuck You 8

1 minute ago, AtticusFinch said:

No need for the bad language.  Which part is a lie?  Is there another person or act that is deleted from the video that helps the position of CNN?  Something added? What is the alteration?

Fuck you and all of your mentally ill brethren.  You are beyond dealing with in a reasonable manner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yoladu said:

sigh, i am so ready to have an adult president in the White House again.

One who champions and advocates for all Americans first instead of the constant infantile defending of his fragile ego.

Instead you are going to get Kid Rock or the Duck Dynasty guy picking up Trump's reins. 

2 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

So I guess we need to take away slow motion replay in football games since those videos are "altered" and therefore a lie to what really happened 

Go troll somewhere else you ignorant fuck.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 2

So I guess we need to take away slow motion replay in football games since those videos are "altered" and therefore a lie to what really happened 

I don't know if your dumb, or just so ingrained in your trumpism that your blind.

If you can't simply admit that video was altered, and then the White House has continued to lie about.  Over and over.

If you can't simply admit that, then there is no starting point for any civil discussion or growth.  That is a litmus test of sanity and reason.

Just now, AtticusFinch said:

I think there is plenty of narcissism to go around

let's just say i dont want my President to make childish arguments, that includes highlighting the approval rating of president of a country we are allies with, in an attempt to make him not look smaller than he already is.

Is that too much to ask?

4 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

No, you fucking braindead sycophantic syphilitic shitstain....because those are represented AS slow-mo replays -- in other words, accurate disclosures of what they are.

As opposed to this video, which purposefully paused 3 frames, then sped them up to make the contact look like a STRIKE, as opposed to simply bringing his hand down.  If she had said "now, here's the video sped up," it would be a truthful disclosure.  It would be pointless and inaccurate, but at least the admin would have told the truth about what they put out there.  It was intended to deceive.  Just like this entire presidency.  And you lap it up, eagerly slurping down the liquid shit they serve you.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 1

I don't know if your dumb, or just so ingrained in your trumpism that your blind.

If you can't simply admit that video was altered, and then the White House has continued to lie about.  Over and over.

If you can't simply admit that, then there is no starting point for any civil discussion or growth.  That is a litmus test of sanity and reason.

She initiated the contact anyway, even in the doctored video.  The 15 yard penalty is on her. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

No, you would slow it down.  The accusation is the video was slowed down to make the act by Acosta seem worse than it was.

That is not the accusation and you are deliberately misstating the opposing position for the sake of a straw man argument that doesn't even make sense. 

Eat a bag of dicks and die in a fire. Go troll somewhere else. 

Trolling like this is why CR turns so toxic. It's just a complete rejection of fact in favor of the trump flavored propoganda. 

• Like 1

No, you would slow it down.  The accusation is the video was slowed down to make the act by Acosta seem worse than it was.

dude, just stop. you're either incredibly naive, amazingly obtuse, or downright disingenuous. None of those are good. You are wrong. Accept it. Move on. That's how life works.

I would say the video was altered in that it uses a close up and slows down the actions taken but the facts of what happened were not altered.  My example of a slow motion replay is a sporting contest is relevant.  You use close-ups and slow motion to see what happened.  It isnt a lie.  It's not a video of 2 fake people reenacting the event to make it look different 

• Fuck You 22

I would say the video was altered in that it uses a close up and slows down the actions taken but the facts of what happened were not altered.  My example of a slow motion replay is a sporting contest is relevant.  You use close-ups and slow motion to see what happened.  It isnt a lie.  It's not a video of 2 fake people reenacting the event to make it look different 

I told you exactly how it was altered right after you asked the question yet you have ignored my post.  Either exhibit some integrity or get the fuck out of here.

You are completely full of shit and it's no wonder you worship someone who is completely full of shit.

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Did he touch her after she initiated contact?

No goalpost moving.  Stick with your original topic -- you fucking lied about the video being doctored.  Then you lied about how it was doctored.  Now you're trying to move on to something else.  Fuck off, troll.

• Like 7

Just now, Brisketexan said:

No goalpost moving.  Stick with your original topic -- you fucking lied about the video being doctored.  Then you lied about how it was doctored.  Now you're trying to move on to something else.  Fuck off, troll.

Did anything shown in the video not happen regardless of the speed of the video?

• Fuck You 12