Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You know, that MS-13 insurance is making more and more sense to me.  Seriously.  The Trumpkins have demonstrated themselves to be one thing: marks for a con.  In the spirit of American enterprise and can-do spirit, I would feel remiss if I didn't jump on board the train, and con them as well.

It's the perfect insurance product.  There's close to zero chance that the TARGET market will ever suffer a loss that will pay out (and our policy exclusions will disqualify anyone who has any criminal record of drug or organized gang activity, and will require representations that you are not presently engaged in any illegal enterprise involving drugs or gangs, and any voluntary involvement with either illegal drugs or gangs will disqualify you from coverage), so it will just be premiums in....and no money out.

And I guarandamntee you at least a million scared olds will send Brisketexan's MS-13 Insurance $19.95 a month for coverage, to provide a financial benefit for their loved ones left behind when MS-13 takes over your town and murders everyone -- and they ARE coming to take over your town and murder everyone.  ACT NOW TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY.

They already sell terrorism insurance so MS-13 coverage could be bundled into a Terrorism/MS-13/Antifa/Black lives matter threat package for a very affordable fee. 

Could also throw in Planned Parenthood protection for and extra dollar.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You know, that MS-13 insurance is making more and more sense to me.  Seriously.  The Trumpkins have demonstrated themselves to be one thing: marks for a con.  In the spirit of American enterprise and can-do spirit, I would feel remiss if I didn't jump on board the train, and con them as well.

It's the perfect insurance product.  There's close to zero chance that the TARGET market will ever suffer a loss that will pay out (and our policy exclusions will disqualify anyone who has any criminal record of drug or organized gang activity, and will require representations that you are not presently engaged in any illegal enterprise involving drugs or gangs, and any voluntary involvement with either illegal drugs or gangs will disqualify you from coverage), so it will just be premiums in....and no money out.

And I guarandamntee you at least a million scared olds will send Brisketexan's MS-13 Insurance $19.95 a month for coverage, to provide a financial benefit for their loved ones left behind when MS-13 takes over your town and murders everyone -- and they ARE coming to take over your town and murder everyone.  ACT NOW TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY.

can you combine that robot insurance and get a discount?

imgur

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Thermos H. Christ said:

The President is openly calling for suspending election law in favor of simply declaring his party the victors. Impeach. I don’t care if it doesn’t work, make every Republican senator say they support this. Make them all own it, all the time.

We need to go back to Shaggy and note every single poster who said Trump wasn't an authoritarian and call them out constantly until they answer about this one. This shit may call into question Florida right now and you know he'll try to incite his supporters into violence if he loses in 2020. This may be one of the scariest things he's done thus far.

7 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I fully expect my mother in law to get one.  It will go on the shelf next to her Rush Limbaugh Tea Party coffee mugs, books by Bill O'Reilly, and other knick-knacks.

Same here.  For Christmas I should go cheap and buy her tinfoil. 

5 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

We need to go back to Shaggy and note every single poster who said Trump wasn't an authoritarian and call them out constantly until they answer about this one. This shit may call into question Florida right now and you know he'll try to incite his supporters into violence if he loses in 2020. This may be one of the scariest things he's done thus far.

he's pressing, if there's no ramification then he'll push it through and press on to the next thing.  Every push becomes a shove until somebody shoves back.

Edited by Mdhorn

On 11/9/2018 at 11:12 AM, GRHorn said:

Just catching up. Are people here really upset about Acosta?  The guy has repeatedly acted like a douchebag.  I bet other members of press are fine with him being excluded. He wasted everyone’s time grandstanding and instigating when other reporters could be asking questions getting interrupted and insulted. 

Fixy

22 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

SIAP.  Trump bailing on visiting Arlington National Cemetery today as planned.  Unknown why but there is a 100% chance of rain.

Some strange goings-on with Trump.  Flying 3800 miles to skip the French WWI ceremony, not visiting Arlington National Cemetery on Veterans Day...  Combine that with Fox's continuing Twitter silence and I dare not dream what is playing out behind the scenes.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

No way this administration would allow a scheme like Tump University or World Patent Marketing to take place, they care about the small people, remember? 

8 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Some strange goings-on with Trump.  Flying 3800 miles to skip the French WWI ceremony, not visiting Arlington National Cemetery on Veterans Day...  Combine that with Fox's continuing Twitter silence and I dare not dream what is playing out behind the scenes.  

please, please,please,please

But he looks like everything is going great. 

nn_kod_trump_in_paris_181110_1920x1080.j

• Like 2

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

There's either something very dark that they aware of coming down the chute or he just simply cannot attend a ceremonial function that requires the reverence of being without a hat in the rain.   Maybe both.  Either one is hilarious.  The President's mobility is limited because his hair is too complicated.  Hair.  

1 minute ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

While we're talking about coincidences, there's the fact that Damon Nelson, the staff director of the House Intelligence Committee who helped gin up the Nunes Memo, died over the weekend "after a brief illness".

There’s no way to read into that without going Alex Jones.  

Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Maybe Trump has just had it with being President and doesn't care about the ceremonial aspect of being head of state.

But he sure as hell loves traveling to red states and holding rallies and so forth.  To him, that's really all the ceremonial aspect he needs to get by each day.

He's such a sheltered snowflake.  He never ventures outside the White House, except to either hold a rally, go to one of his places to golf, or something "mandatory" like go to France for Armistice Day.  He gets what news he wants to from Fox, gets whatever validation he needs from Twitter, and leaves the rest of the job to Pence or whoever.

This was the alternative to her emails.

57 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

I honestly think that he knows that the House is going to destroy him in a few weeks, and he's just given up.

He probably knows something we don't (major thing that they know that will kill his Presidency)

2 hours ago, happyfunball said:

I can't tell either and clicked through the tweets for confirmation but still can't tell/ believe it.

I especially enjoyed the part of the Trumpy Bear commercial where they pull the American flag out of the back of the Russian bear. High level trolling.

2 hours ago, GSU&UT said:

Shaggy? Shit, two weeks ago I was told that I was virtue signaling - whatever that means - because I said I have no interest in befriending or socializing with Trump supporters. There are still a number of posters on here who think what Trump is doing is no different than Obama. 

• Like 1