Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

this is hilarious. one thing all Rs do is suck military dong and this motherfucker can't even be bothered to do the easiest part of his shitty job in the rain. 

Thanks Canada, again. 

I would take any of those three leaders. I like all of em. Merkel has bigger balls than Trump bitch ass anyway.

2 minutes ago, staboner said:

this is hilarious. one thing all Rs do is suck military dong and this motherfucker can't even be bothered to do the easiest part of his shitty job in the rain. 

Thanks Canada, again. 

I would take any of those three leaders. I like all of em. Merkel has bigger balls than Trump bitch ass anyway.

If this shit continues, Trudeau will be leading my country and I'll be proud of him.  Haven't had that feeling in a while.

It could be because of the hair.  Maybe not.  It could be because umbrellas are difficult to operate and they were made that way on purpose just to humiliate him.  Maybe not.  It could be that he now knows without a doubt that the feds have audio evidence of him paying women for silence about his adultery.  Whatever it is he's unraveling faster than usual and it's awesome.  He hates just about everything and I love it when his hatred for his job peaks the list.

Aside from more familiar settings, he has nothing to look forward to on his return but more relentless waves of bullshit and prosecutors.  The questions will no longer be whether or not he's a criminal.  He will technically be labeled a criminal.  The questions will now be whether or not people can sympathize for why he had to be a criminal.  Either way ... criminal.  The questions now will be whether or not the President of the United States can be held accountable for state violations even when the Senate is willing to protect him from federal violations.  But still, criminal or not a criminal won't be in question.  Good luck, you leathery fuckbag.    

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump is a huge POS but this phenomenon of him not paying respect to military in active duty or deceased is really weird.  These are the easiest self promotional propaganda lay ups and he doesn’t have to do a damn thing except show up.  You would expect a POS like Trump to exploit these opportunities for personal political gain.

He hasn’t visited any troops overseas in war zones, he chickened out of going to the demilitarized zone in Korea, and he’s getting cold feet now in Europe.

It’s almost like he feels guilty for betraying the country men and women fight and die to defend.

He doesn't feel guilty about anything. He's a full fledged mob boss and a rank sociopath. Troops, alive or dead, are "losers" in his opinion. Prayers and condolences, rotely muttered, are all they need.

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

It's embarrassing. It's funny to laugh at because he's an obese, foppish, sundowning pussy.

So how does international flight and jet lag affect sundowning?  Is it the one bodily function that effortlessly adjusts to the new time zone, and so Trump suddenly starts fading at noon here in Austin?  

Asking for a friend.

2 minutes ago, retread said:

He enjoys others being in pain. Plain and simple. He likes inflicting it and gloating about it.

You're probably right.  I think that he certainly enjoys inflicting pain on people he has identified as a political or personal rival.  As far as the realities suffered by those in California I don't think he necessarily enjoys it.  He just can't find the next step of that story -- the layers of suffering under the "news story."  He doesn't have the capacity to embrace the details of that nightmare behind the colorful blue or red box graphic on the television or the headline in the newspaper.  He just saw "California."  California bad.  He doesn't identify it as his job to provide even inspiration or guidance or reassurance to them.  In a ceremonial sentiment only, that's his job.  It's not actually on the daily itinerary, though.  He doesn't see that as his job.  Because he isn't very good at his job.  He doesn't grasp that aspect of his job.  He resents that aspect of his job. 

14 minutes ago, Chooky said:

He doesn't have the capacity to embrace the details of that nightmare behind the colorful blue or red box graphic on the television or the headline in the newspaper.  He just saw "California."  California bad.  He doesn't identify it as his job to provide even inspiration or guidance or reassurance to them.  In a ceremonial sentiment only, that's his job.  

Yep. I can see the words Pelosi, Waters, Schiff, Swalwell - and whoever else he perceives as an enemy - bouncing around in his amygdala.

They're in a terrible situation, so I"ll threaten the whole state with defunding.

So to summarize his trip so far, he has chastised the Baltics for wars in the Balkins, and skipped an event honoring American military sacrifices during WWI because it was drizzling. 
Do I have that right?

I mean, yeah...so far. There’s still a lot of time left on the clock to top that.

Are we tired of winning yet?

11 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

So to summarize his trip so far, he has chastised the Baltics for wars in the Balkins, and skipped an event honoring American military sacrifices during WWI because it was drizzling. 

Do I have that right?

Don't forget he found time to tweet that California is to blame for its fires.

4 hours ago, Agent47 said:

In fact everybody who ever voted Republican should be sued, mocked, reviled, belittled, blamed, excoriated, humiliated, lampooned, ridiculed, banished, imprisoned, spanked, scarlet lettered, scalped, stripped naked, sullied, wedgied, stockaded, fingered, jet slapped, swirlied, decried, expelled, tarred and feathered ... for their imbecility, immorality and unamericanism. 

They're traitors. Traitors, I say!!!

And I'm not kidding. 

You’re certainly not the first poster on this board who has put the label of traitor on anyone who voted for Trump. As a matter of fact, words such as traitor, racist, immoral, fascist, an enemy of democracy, etc. are commonly used to describe all Trump voters.

So before expressing gratitude to our veterans this weekend, just remember that they voted for Trump by a 2 to 1 margin. Be careful; given those odds it’s very likely that your appreciation will be directed to a traitor, a racist, a fascist and an enemy of democracy.

• Fuck You 3

You’re certainly not the first poster on this board who has put the label of traitor on anyone who voted for Trump. As a matter of fact, words such as traitor, racist, immoral, fascist, an enemy of democracy, etc. are commonly used to describe all Trump voters.
So before expressing gratitude to our veterans this weekend, just remember that they voted for Trump by a 2 to 1 margin. Be careful; given those odds it’s very likely that your appreciation will be directed to a traitor, a racist, a fascist and an enemy of democracy.

Are you of the opinion that serving absolves you from being a shitty person later in life?

I’m comfortable saying thanks for serving and stop being an asshole.
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Cacti said:

That label and those words do not necessarily apply to everyone who voted for Trump.  Each and every one of them absolutely and and unequivocally applies to anyone who supports Trump at this juncture, however.  This includes the Trump apologists as well as the full throated Trump supporting morons. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Cacti said:

I'll let other statements about the difference between a 2016 Trump voter and a current Trump supporter stand on their own.

One of the things that disgusts me most about Donald Trump is his utter refusal to make any effort to be honest.  The man lies.  And, it should be no shock that his supporters lie.  A lot.  As you just did.

Donald Trump captured 60% of the veteran vote.  You tell me how that's a 2:1 ratio.  See, you can't help yourself.  You can't just make the solid argument that a good majority of veterans voted for Trump.  You have to exaggerate, stretch the truth, and thus shoot yourself in the dick as far as all future arguments go.

It doesn't surprise me, really.  It's what a child does.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RPM said:

Sikorsky has been building helicopters that can fly in all weather combat conditions since 1925. Suddenly today it can't fly in the rain?

Don't blame the helicopter you fucking orange piece of shit.

Does he not have his usual car with him as well? I mean, it was rain in France. They make it sound like there was a fucking typhoon hitting the French coast. 

There is no doubt that he has all of the necessary cars with him. Hell, if he doesn't, Macron probably would have given him a lift.

There are no words to describe how vile his behavior is. On the day honoring the WWI vets and on the eve of Veterans Day. 

Edited by retread