Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And if any of the Calli fires threatened a a Trump property, he damn sure wouldn’t be threatening to withhold federal aid.

I would not be surprised if he put out a tweet not only saying he decided to withhold federal aid, but that it was their fault for so many Democrats winning out there. 

The earlier tweet was absolutely about liberal environmental policies, which  he implies will be made worse by all the dems that were elected. He's already said it. 

23 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

The earlier tweet was absolutely about liberal environmental policies, which  he implies will be made worse by all the dems that were elected. He's already said it. 

He doesn’t understand simple things like 5% of the normal rainfall.  

I can only imagine what he would have said about the Bastrop fires. Oh wait, he wouldn’t have, because Republicans. 

2 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

He sounds like one of my kids writing a report on WWI:

World War I was a really bad war. It took place all over the world. A lot of people died. It makes me sad to think that a lot of people died.

I would think your children would be more sincere than he is. Just saying.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Fine, but here is something that a lot of people are talking about: when Obama was president, we had the 100 year anniversary of the start of the war. When Trump became president, we had the 100 year anniversary of the end of the war. Why won't the mainstream media mention the fact that Republicans end wars? 

• Like 1

He sounds like one of my kids writing a report on WWI:
World War I was a really bad war. It took place all over the world. A lot of people died. It makes me sad to think that a lot of people died.
"Did you know that the soldiers in WWI dug holes and had really bad gas."
  • Like 1

I find it ridiculous that people are acting so shocked that it has now been proven that dotus was behind the payments to Stormy and McDougal.  No shit?

EVERYTHING that he is involved in is obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.  He's not a good criminal.  Everything is out in the open if people would just fucking admit it.  I think people are still shell shocked that this is actually happening so they cling to the thought that maybe he's not as bad as he seems.

Narrator: He is as bad as he seems and everything it looks like he has done is what actually happened. 

Pence hasn’t been able to take questions from the free media since it was noted that he lied about flynn.  Trump really can’t do the same now that his buddies are admitting that he lied to the press about stormy and macdougall.    

Trump will at least be a good lesson for kids in that seemingly minor lies can end up becoming bigger problems. Act right, tell the truth and life is much easier.

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump will at least be a good lesson for kids in that seemingly minor lies can end up becoming bigger problems. Act right, tell the truth and life is much easier.

That all depends on who or what survives to write the history books, and if enough of the populace isn't easily swayed by cries of "Fake History!"

Do we really believe that anyone really wanted trump at the WW1 ceremony?   I would guess the Europeans felt they had to invite him. Perhaps there are some children of WW1 US vets, who also are trumpkins, that traveled there and now leaving disappointed.  Otherwise the others in attendance can honor the day without the trump distractions. 

• Like 2

I can smell the fires. This is global warming, it's real, everybody warned as much, the GOP should be sued for their negligence and fraudulence in perpetuating its continuation and cover-up. As should the NRA, for every death by gun massacre.

In fact everybody who ever voted Republican should be sued, mocked, reviled, belittled, blamed, excoriated, humiliated, lampooned, ridiculed, banished, imprisoned, spanked, scarlet lettered, scalped, stripped naked, sullied, wedgied, stockaded, fingered, jet slapped, swirlied, decried, expelled, tarred and feathered ... for their imbecility, immorality and unamericanism. 

They're traitors. Traitors, I say!!!

And I'm not kidding. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

“I can still reason and it hurts.”

this is so well done it does hurt.

its where we are. teh society that can't communicate and just slowly bleeds out its principals until we end up having some throw our clothes out the front door. 

None of the Trumpkins I know, that I’ve talked to today, have been able to defend this.  They’ll defend numerous other things. But not this.  

Given the Trump fanily’s Lack of military service, and Trump’s disdain for vets, it’s really no surprise that he’d find an excuse to skip it. 

Fucking coward.  

Trudeau on Rain

"As we sit here in the rain, thinking how uncomfortable we must be these minutes as our suits get wet and our hair gets wet and our shoes get wet, I think it's all the more fitting that we remember on that day, in Dieppe, the rain wasn't rain, it was bullets," Justin Trudeau 

900x900.jpg

• Like 3

Our national embarrassment continues. But those sons a bitches who kneel at the NFL games are the worst. I'm sure it had more to do with Merkel being there and less about the rain. That's how petty his bitch ass is. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

The conversations among his operatives over the self-created quagmire of not being able to attend a 100 year anniversary of one of the most brutal and heinous wars ever fought must've been like taking an acid trip in church.  

"Well, he's gonna have to be there considering the optics of other world leaders, even an old lady, will be there but he won't."

"No big deal.  The conditions being detrimental to the helicopter would make it dangerous.  We can't risk the leader of the free world.  People get that."

"Yeah, but everyone else is there."

"Man, that fucking hair is complicated and makes other shit complicated.  I'm so tired of the hair math.  What's the upside to that goddamn hair anyway?"

"Don't start whining about the fucking hair again, Steve.  The hair is what it is.  Whatever it is."

"What if he wears a hat?  Just get him a hat.  The white USA hat."

"It's a memorial.  At some point he'll have to take it off in reverence to some war bullshit.  He can't remove a hat on television.  That's day one shit that we all know.  In those conditions that coif will look like a battlefield."  

"Fucking hair!"

"Steve!" 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Trudeau on Rain
"As we sit here in the rain, thinking how uncomfortable we must be these minutes as our suits get wet and our hair gets wet and our shoes get wet, I think it's all the more fitting that we remember on that day, in Dieppe, the rain wasn't rain, it was bullets," Justin Trudeau 
900x900.jpg

43360c6866c26df3981f75928d2c824a.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the Trumpkins I know, that I’ve talked to today, have been able to defend this.  They’ll defend numerous other things. But not this.  
Given the Trump fanily’s Lack of military service, and Trump’s disdain for vets, it’s really no surprise that he’d find an excuse to skip it. 
Fucking coward.  

idontbelieveyou.gif

His approval is probably still going up. “He showed those French pussies! Love my prez!”

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

idontbelieveyou.gif

His approval is probably still going up. “He showed those French pussies! Love my prez!”

A guy I went to high school with who is an officer in the Army brushed it aside saying it was too dangerous for the helicopter. I asked him then how did Trudeau get there? He mostly said well he probably drove in. I guess trump’s people aren’t able to look at their weather app and see rain so plan accordingly. He then said well that doesn’t mean he couldn’t have gone to one of the many other memorial sites. 

An army officer defended it like it wasn’t a big deal. Incredible. 

59 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

Imo he dishonors those courageous men with his cowardly presence. 

They are not made of the same stuff.  

"They are already dead. What a bunch of losers!" *crosses arms and makes a stupid duckface expression*

Did I do it right?  

Trump is a huge POS but this phenomenon of him not paying respect to military in active duty or deceased is really weird.  These are the easiest self promotional propaganda lay ups and he doesn’t have to do a damn thing except show up.  You would expect a POS like Trump to exploit these opportunities for personal political gain.

He hasn’t visited any troops overseas in war zones, he chickened out of going to the demilitarized zone in Korea, and he’s getting cold feet now in Europe.

It’s almost like he feels guilty for betraying the country men and women fight and die to defend.

It's embarrassing. It's funny to laugh at because he's an obese, foppish, sundowning pussy. But it's not a big deal and it's not actually important.

We love the grand symbols of our leaders speaking big words at places of cultural significance, but he's a fucking clown and he has no real place there. It's better that he stays in his room and Tweets instead of trying to play the game.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 'stache said:

idontbelieveyou.gif

Trump supporters and apologists love this.  “It makes the left mad when Trump embarrasses the country on the world stage!  Haha! Ownage, take that libs!” 

• Like 2