Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump won't assign another Press Secretary.    The daily press briefings are becoming monthly.   Why not just remove them altogether.   They've basically turned into the press asking Sanders to justify one lie after another.  

Trump uses the press briefing as a sword and shied at times.  He does them when the heat is turned up.

He gets someone to go out there and attack the media/democrats to create their own distracting headlines.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump won't assign another Press Secretary.    The daily press briefings are becoming monthly.   Why not just remove them altogether.   They've basically turned into the press asking Sanders to justify one lie after another.  

Sure he will.  He'll find someone willing to grift $160 K or so from the Treasury. 

Fucking Mississippi.

Alabama’s unofficial state motto?

“Thank fuck for Mississippi (and Louisiana most of the time)”.

I hate piling on Southern states because every single state has gross people who say or do sexist and racist and generally horrible shit (Duncan Hunter from CA, Todd Akin from MO, Greg Gianforte from MT, Donald Trump from NY, Sid Miller from TX, Ron DeSantis from Florida).

There’s plenty of this garbage spread around the country (mostly Republicans, but still).

However, Mississippi really is still the state that most often says the quiet parts out loud.

Mississippi is 37% black.

The entire state’s population is 2.98 million. That’s roughly 1,102,600 black Mississippians.

Surely there are at least 387,401 white or otherwise non-black Mississippians who aren’t racist, sexist cuntnuggets who would vote against this bitch.

Just think if Espy can actually get these folks to turn out and vote.

I hear he’s using some of Doug Jones’s people. Hopefully it works for him.

1 minute ago, RPM said:

1,102,500 are ineligible to vote. Just a theory.

Solid theory.  A bunch of them probably used to be eligible, but had their name stricken from the rolls for not voting for 2 straight years, or one time opening a bank account using the first name "Sam" instead of "Samuel", etc.

23 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

And pull a birth certificate out of its ass!

And the birth certificate is tied to a string that's attached to his ass, so that when you pull that birth certificate out, Obamabear says "There isn't a Red America and a Blue America, there's a United States of America!"

3 hours ago, The Royal We said:

This is the type of behavior I would expect (and not tolerate) from my 5 year old when he doesn't get something that he really wants.  How embarrassing.

I know we are beating a dead horse here but a lot of the inappropriate behavior he engages in is inexcusable specifically because it's stuff that everyone disciplines their kids for doing. So much of the shit he does are things that children are taught not to do yet its tolerated by the GOP. Its really bizarre.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

joke's on you, i recently shaved my head. i am impervious to rain on my hair! BOW BEFORE ME

Did you suddenly start balding? Because, when I met you that fateful night on Bourbon Street, I thought you had a fine head of hair.

2 minutes ago, swraith said:

I won’t believe Sanders or Kelly is living until the WH officially announces it. Particularly Sanders. Media speculation on her in the past has been proven incorrect.

Well, when you hear that the white house cafeteria is only ordering 1 butchered hog every morning, down from 3, that'll be a "it's happening" moment

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Well, when you hear that the white house cafeteria is only ordering 1 butchered hog every morning, down from 3, that'll be a "it's happening" moment

Especially if that 1 hog is them pulling a "Fried Green Tomatoes" on SHS. I can see Sheriff Joe sitting in the cafeteria, "Why, this is about the best barbecue I ever ate."

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

You two homos need to get a room and stop clogging up the board with your grabass games. 

33 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

dude, i've been balding since i was 19. it was just a matter of admitting it to myself and the rest of the world

Okay, in my defense, I was really drunk that night and recollections are a little bit hazy.

39 minutes ago, swraith said:

I won’t believe Sanders or Kelly is living until the WH officially announces it. Particularly Sanders. Media speculation on her in the past has been proven incorrect.

I don't believe either one of those dead souls has actually ever been "living."

1 hour ago, F250 said:

I know we are beating a dead horse here but a lot of the inappropriate behavior he engages in is inexcusable specifically because it's stuff that everyone disciplines their kids for doing. So much of the shit he does are things that children are taught not to do yet its tolerated by the GOP. Its really bizarre.

Yep.  I thought about this today when I realized this executive time vs policy time discussion is exactly what we do in our house with our kids. "First you need to do your homework and chores (policy time) and then you can have screen time (executive time)." 

I really think John Kelly needs to tell him, "Why don't you tweet thoughts and prayers to first responders battling the largest fire in California history before tweeting about the rigged witch hunt?"

Trump has retreated to a cocoon of bitterness and resentment... like his voters.

Shit, I wish that Trump and his minions were actually retreating - I feel like they’re getting louder and more defiant and in your face as the walls begin to fall down on their heads.

Banning and getting physical with reporters, nutbar Trumpkin sending mail bombs, crazy anti-immigrant dick shooting up a synagogue after being radicalized by the scareavan propaganda, the actual president and other elected republicans literally saying counting every vote is somehow now voter fraud.....

This shit is getting more frequent, more mainstream, more violent, and more tolerated by the right as Democrats begin to truly fight back and win elections.

I’m actually afraid at what could happen when Mueller releases his report and it’s as bad as some of us expect it to be. I don’t want to think about what could happen if Trump gets impeached or loses reelection - especially if he loses to a woman or a brown person. Or, heaven forbid, a brown woman!!
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Shit, I wish that Trump and his minions were actually retreating - I feel like they’re getting louder and more defiant and in your face as the walls begin to fall down on their heads.

Banning and getting physical with reporters, nutbar Trumpkin sending mail bombs, crazy anti-immigrant dick shooting up a synagogue after being radicalized by the scareavan propaganda, the actual president and other elected republicans literally saying counting every vote is somehow now voter fraud.....

This shit is getting more frequent, more mainstream, more violent, and more tolerated by the right as Democrats begin to truly fight back and win elections.

I’m actually afraid at what could happen when Mueller releases his report and it’s as bad as some of us expect it to be. I don’t want to think about what could happen if Trump gets impeached or loses reelection - especially if he loses to a woman or a brown person. Or, heaven forbid, a brown woman!!

Nursing homes everywhere will have power outages when all of their machines surge at once.  Old women will get punished by their elderly spouses. That's what will happen.  A few lone sacks of s hit gunmen (let's not insult wolves) will try and take out groups of people but those types were going to snap anyways, and more will probably for some weird reason kill their whole families and then themselves but that's not uncommon anymore either.  But Trump and Republican culture will still get locked up and the Russians will still cyber attack the US and probably put more into Germany and France.  In the end, as long as people have football on tv, access to opioids, meth and starchy foods, they aren't going to do anything organized.  These are willfully ignorant people because the effort just wasn't there.  Sure coal miners could learn a new profession or just double down on dinosaur fuel.  If you want to go to battle with idiots led by a bone spurred coward draft dodger, have at it.  He'll gladly put you in harms way before himself.  Good luck and riddance.  

• Like 2