Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Hillary Clinton predicted mass firings by Trump shortly after the midterms.

Very disingenuous to fire people after the midterms to avoid pissing off your voters.  It's basically lying to them.  SMH that the Republicans just accepted the Sessions firing hours after the midterm without a peep.  

4 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

cross post to the say something positive about the Trump administration thread.  somehow we haven't managed to get ourselves into a bunch of wars.

It's no longer hip to bog down our defense resources in expensive quagmires in the middle east with tyrannical interventionism.  Even Ann Coulter will scold you for this today.  Bolton was spawned from an uncool time.  Think of him as the parachute pants and Members Only jacket of foreign diplomacy.

NBC:

John Kelly may leave after clashing with the first lady Melania Trump: NBC News

• President Donald Trump's chief of staff John Kelly may be out of his job soon as a result of a conflict with first lady Melania Trump and other people in the White House, seven sources have told NBC News.
  • Nick Ayers, Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, is being considered for the job among other candidates, three of the sources told NBC.
  • NBC's report followed a slew of news that Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen may be on her way out, too.

So Melania wanted to use NSA resources for her Africa trip and this lady told her no and Melania went for her scalp?

She probably blames her for all the bad press and ridicule she got for her Smooth Criminal outfit and her pith helmet she wore on that trip too.

I actually used to have a tiny bit of sympathy for Melania.

But fuck her. She’s just as big a stank bitch as Dotard is. I hope Flotard gets perp walked with the rest of them.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Dotus wants to grab her by the pussy.  Maybe he did.

I'm thinking there was definitely some hanky panky going on with mushroom dick. That would explain the bizarre last few days. Probably trying to keep Melania from walking out. 

• Like 1

Mike Pence:  Nick, you know I believe that you and your penis are more than qualified for this new position.

Nick Ayers:  Uh, thanks ... Mike.  It's been an honor to serve you.

Mike Pence:  The honor is all mine.  You and your penis have been a great asset and I wish you and your penis all the best in the next venture.  Don't hesitate to have your penis call me with anything in which I can assist.

Nick Ayers:  [Covering his genitals with a briefcase and backing out of the room]  Uh ... thanks, Mike.  

The White House has reportedly created a new strategy to get President Donald Trump to zero in on policy matters—a schedule block called "policy time." It's reminiscent of Trump's "executive time," which seemed to consist of tweet storms and cable TV viewing. 

Politico White House reporter Annie Karni tweeted on Tuesday: "A new thing on Trump’s private schedule that I haven’t seen before: In addition to some 'executive time' today, he has two blocks of 'policy time.'"

Washington Post reporter Josh Dawsey followed up on Karni's tweet by adding that "policy time" was instituted by Chief of Staff John Kelly in an effort to get the president to focus on issues.

"It was installed earlier this year...  A Kelly creation. It sometimes goes better than others," Dawsey tweeted. 

8 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The White House has reportedly created a new strategy to get President Donald Trump to zero in on policy matters—a schedule block called "policy time." It's reminiscent of Trump's "executive time," which seemed to consist of tweet storms and cable TV viewing. 

Politico White House reporter Annie Karni tweeted on Tuesday: "A new thing on Trump’s private schedule that I haven’t seen before: In addition to some 'executive time' today, he has two blocks of 'policy time.'"

Washington Post reporter Josh Dawsey followed up on Karni's tweet by adding that "policy time" was instituted by Chief of Staff John Kelly in an effort to get the president to focus on issues.

"It was installed earlier this year...  A Kelly creation. It sometimes goes better than others," Dawsey tweeted. 

It's about time. Montessori education isn't for every child.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

5 years? shit, mira has been in her current job for FIVE MONTHS. 

the turnover in this white house would be absurd if it wasn't so predictable. this is donald's reality show after all.

I had to look her up.  Here is a paragraph from her Wikipedia page.  This is a direct cut and paste.  

At some point of a previous time, her marriage to Robert Baratta ended. During this time, she became married to Vincent Ricardel, a photographer;[1] it appears maybe to have taken place around 2002. She became known as Mira Ricardel.

The fact that she is of Croatian descent should not be overlooked.  I'm not saying any of this means anything, but what the fuck?

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Policy time must have included discussion on tariffs this week, his three tweet explanation of the way tariffs work between the USA and France had all the depth and nuance of something you'd teach fourth graders.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Droopy Sarah is leaving????

Have fun spending your blood money at Lane Bryant and the outlet mall and The Golden Corral, you maleficent, sour faced cormorant.

I hope your kids grow up to be hipster liberals and you have to spend your free time listening to your dad wheeze and tell jokes.

Finally, I hope no decent hair salon will ever let you book another appointment and you’re forced to go to Fantastic Sam’s for haircuts and use color from a box for the rest of your life.

And wear only Wet & Wild makeup.

(You can wish terrible things on people without being violent or disgusting or crossing the line with regards to physical harm.)

I think I love you.