Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

Holy shit.

Do you think this is Russian disinfo? Do you think Bloomberg is in on the whole thing?  

Damn I think you’re on to something. 

Cunt ass bitch, its your link you posted. Do you know how retarded you sound?!!! Eat my smegma like your bitch made mother... cunt

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, achooloco said:

His SoS said Armageddon so fuck all death wishing Christians. I want to live. In fact, not Christian related, fuck anyone wanting to end our world 

Are you a real person?  Do you doubt Bloomberg market reporting?  Is this real life?

No he actually suggested it was a good idea. Not Armageddon.

It’s ok to admit Trump did something smart. It’s rare, but go with it. 

He said it was a good idea that would be successful if the Trump administration followed the author's suggestions. It's just a think piece from a dude theorizing and offering his own plan for a withdrawal.

Let's see the ACTUAL RESULTS before congratulating Trump for deciding that we are leaving Syria.  I guess you think the cake is baked. I've learned my lesson on that one. 

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

He said it was a good idea that would be successful if the Trump administration followed the author's suggestions. It's just a think piece from a dude theorizing and offering his own plan for a withdrawal.

Let's see the ACTUAL RESULTS before congratulating Trump for deciding that we are leaving Syria.  I guess you think the cake is baked. I've learned my lesson on that one. 

Fair enough.

To hear screaming that it’s a terrible idea on multiple news outlets just because we’re doing it though is stupid.

It feels like a huge amount of the objection to it is just that Trump wants to do it. 

Edited by GRHorn

2 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Bitch do you read links? The bitch said it

Just now, achooloco said:

GRHorn’s whore born mother loves that dirty cum, runs in the family. Like stupid son like cunt mother (even better if that bitch is dead by now) fuck trumpkins and fuck anyone who still supports the torture of children. FUCK YOU.

I feel bad for you.  Life is gonna be rough. 

But thank you for proving that Trump isn’t the only one who has low IQ voters. 

You support the murder of children. Own it. Live it. You are less than the shit on my shoe and your descendants are stained by your ignominy. You aren’t an American. You fucking suck at life and as an American. A real man would do something about that but not you.

• Fuck You 1

As far as I know Achoolco is not President. So this statement is false. 

And your mother is a shit filled piece of weasel vomit. Congrats? Doesn’t fall far from the tree? A REAL American doesn’t follow trump at this point. And if you were smart you wouldn’t. BE INTELLIGENT ... wait, be best! Hahahahahaha

• Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Fair enough.

To hear screaming that it’s a terrible idea on multiple news outlets just because we’re doing it though is stupid.

It feels like a huge amount of the objection to it is just that Trump wants to do it. 

You're damn right. Again, he's the stupidest motherfucker on the planet, a completely out in the open con man, and a pathological narcissist in charge of our country. He is UNFIT to be President. I don't want him doing ANYTHING in a position of power in our government.

But you're willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for some reason. I wonder why? It can't be because of the SC appointments. A literal monkey could throw shit at portraits of SC nominees to pick one and the GOP would cum over the results. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

You're damn right. Again, he's the stupidest motherfucker on the planet, a completely out in the open con man, and a pathological narcissist in charge of our country. He is UNFIT to be President. I don't want him doing ANYTHING in a position of power in our government.

But you're willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for some reason. I wonder why? It can't be because of the SC appointments. A literal monkey could throw shit at portraits of SC nominees to pick one and the GOP would cum over the results. 

But you can’t remove him. It’s not imminent imo. Why not encourage his decisions you agree with?  He’s a narcissist. He likes being told he’s doing well. Maybe he’ll do more things you like?  Just a thought. 

16 minutes ago, achooloco said:

And your mother is a shit filled piece of weasel vomit. Congrats? Doesn’t fall far from the tree? A REAL American doesn’t follow trump at this point. And if you were smart you wouldn’t. BE INTELLIGENT ... wait, be best! Hahahahahaha

You're getting trolled so hard and are feeding the troll a banquet. Look at you, all covered in mud. Just ignore him. 

• Like 3

But you can’t remove him. It’s not imminent imo. Why not encourage his decisions you agree with?  He’s a narcissist. He likes being told he’s doing well. Maybe he’ll do more things you like?  Just a thought. 

How you get to a decision is pretty important.  If the decision makes the Secretary of Defense - that YOU selected - resign in disagreement, it's a cause for concern. Or do you actually think Trump "winging it" is a good strategy?

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Bless your heart. 

Classic racist resorts to old retort.. you as lame as an aggy sheep fucker. Congrats? At least you have your old hag cunts as company... the old grhorn straight line family tree chants! Hooray .. as all the regular folk gawk and whisper “bless the less fortunate..,”.. it’s cool GR, you can still yell, “One of us, one of us!” As loud as you want...

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You're getting trolled so hard and are feeding the troll a banquet. Look at you, all covered in mud. Just ignore him. 

I can’t. Fuck him and all trumpkins. They deserve to be called out ad infinitum ad nauseum

Edited by achooloco
I’m not saying the junior millers are right but the longer trump stays in power, the more correct their ideology seems...

15 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

How you get to a decision is pretty important.  If the decision makes the Secretary of Defense - that YOU selected - resign in disagreement, it's a cause for concern. Or do you actually think Trump "winging it" is a good strategy?

I see how that is concerning.

I am starting to see it as symptomatic of the temper tantrum thrown by Washington establishment when their wishes are ignored regarding our military engagements. 

We’re talking about pulling 2,000 troops out. 

Edited by GRHorn
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I am starting to see it as symptomatic of the temper tantrum thrown by Washington establishment when their wishes are ignored regarding our military engagements. 

You seem simple

3 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

II am starting to see it as symptomatic of the temper tantrum thrown by Washington establishment when their wishes are ignored regarding our military engagements. 

A POTUS that goes against the Washington establishment can be a good thing, I agree. But not when that President is the dumbest comic book villain ever imagined.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You're Brer Rabbit getting stuck to the Tar Baby. You're achieving the opposite of your intended goal. 

Maybe, sure. But I’ll pursue  calling out  trumpkins until they have no sanctuary and damned be the look of it. God and history are on my side.

12 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You're Brer Rabbit getting stuck to the Tar Baby. You're achieving the opposite of your intended goal. 

Does he have a goal?  He seems like a low IQ poster, even for here.

Different than a lot of the others I go back and forth with, like Hank. 

My goal? My goal is to talk shit to your racist shit ass views, to expose you  to your real selves, your anti American ethos, you are the evil that curdles, the bigots that Fester. History has judged you but you still support a bitch made  bigot, so damn you and your ilk. Americans are better than you, you are nothing but a traitor to the founders by supporting trump. Educate yourself and you’ll see Anyone but you is correct. .

Conservatives and liberals can differ on how to run our country  but trumpkins desrve hell, you are a Trumpkin. You condone the murder of children so FUCK YOU. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

This is such a gross and intellectually dishonest oversimplification of the situation in Syria that I'd legit report you for trolling if I didn't know you were just a fucking simpleton. Holy shit.

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Do you honestly think we're the low IQ ones?  Seriously?

You aggy cult dickslaps are the ones that have put this toddler in power.  YOU.   You support this person, then try to act reasonable. G      T       F     O

• Like 5

GRHorn is obviously very aware that alcoholoco is a troll, but it makes him feel good to finally win an argument here. Who knows, he might have two browser windows open "arguing" against himself. If so, well done. If not, STFU both of you. Jesus Christ. So obnoxious.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

30 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

GRHorn is obviously very aware that alcoholoco is a troll, but it makes him feel good to finally win an argument here. Who knows, he might have two browser windows open "arguing" against himself. If so, well done. If not, STFU both of you. Jesus Christ. So obnoxious.

and yet you neg 8 times. fine, i'll quit but don't act like a sanctimonious asshole either

• Fuck You 3

10 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

A POTUS that goes against the Washington establishment can be a good thing, I agree. But not when that President is the dumbest comic book villain ever imagined.

Or when going against the establishment is the objective and not a means to an end.  He's a destructive contrarian whose goal, at best, is addition by subtraction.  And that's being charitable. 

Edited by brown water