Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

4 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

giphy.gif

Fuck.  Yes.  Absolutely do it.  Do the moronic, brutal harm to the economy, authoritarian play.  Sick of this half-assed shit.  Commit all the way, you gutless fuckstick.

4 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

God damn selfish Central American banana republics.  The United States goes out of its way to interfere in their elections, steal their resources, and oppress their people, and what to they give us in return?  Nothing!  They just take, take, take.  

"Counterproductive" is the governing creed for this merry band of morons.  Ram the dildo up our own ass another 6 inches to own the libs!

3 hours ago, horncyclist said:

Hasn't been ratified yet. This guy's a moron. Dems need to dig in andnot give an inch. Public is blaming Trump. I can't see and end game for him here.

That's the best part.  His response to being in a hole is more furious digging.  Let him dig.

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

So I guess our former Kurdish allies will become Russia's friends by way of Assad and therfore also Iran, which will now have a land bridge through northern Iraq (Kurdistan) and Syria to both Israel and the Mediterranean.

4D chess... 

Smart play, and realpolitik in action.  The Kurds are interested in their survival as a people.  They will wisely play with the folks most likely to help them do that.  We've demonstrated that we are an unreliable and untrustworthy partner.  Ok, cool.  Hook em.  They'll just pal up with Assad and Russia -- hey, guys....we both like killing ISIS dudes, and we offer some nifty geography that will help you work with your pals in Iran.  Let's do this win-win deal.

How to turn the Kurds into a huge resource for some of our biggest enemies/regional rivals: STEP 1 - make Donald Trump president.  There is no STEP 2.  Just let him fuck up as expected.

3 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

He is off the rails. Reminds me of the principal in the breakfast club.

Earlier today (or yesterday?) when he was interviewed outside the White House, he started talking about how he hopes Warren runs in 2020 because she would be easy to beat.  You can actually see the hamster running on the wheel in his brain.  It's like watching a 6 year old try to form an argument.  Word salad.  Incredible.

Edited by Biff Tannen

1 minute ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Legit want to know Trumps plan over the next week or so is going to be. Just tweet out some vaguely racist things about brown people? Maybe mix in some NFL flag BS to cover black guys?

I think the first two weeks of January when Pelosi is putting the boots to him is going to be terrifying and/or entertaining.  

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Legit want to know Trumps plan over the next week or so is going to be. Just tweet out some vaguely racist things about brown people? Maybe mix in some NFL flag BS to cover black guys?

Amp up the racism.  Completely make up a lot of shit.  I'm betting we hear about how 500 confirmed terrorists are trying to get across the border RIGHT NOW.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

It’s like fucking a fat chick. You’re ashamed and do it in secrecy then overcompensate publicly by making fun of fat chicks and others who fuck fat chicks.

Or maybe like being a male Republican politician who constantly denigrates the LGBT community and then gets discovered in a $30/hr motel room with a 16 YO boy.

5 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Plan? LOL. You don't need a plan when you have great instincts, the best instincts, a lot of people say. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Is anyone else rooting for him to crater the economy? It feels rather strange hoping he causes extreme financial pain for most Americans, myself included, but I feel like it’s the surest way to end this madness and sink the GOP for decades.

Decades? That fucking clown show needs to be categorically euthanized. If they had ever done anything worth a shit in the post WWII era (heightened emphasis on the post-Vietnam era), I would either have remembered it or read about it. 

Edited by hpslugga

4 hours ago, hpslugga said:

They’re gonna cut off that $400 million “gravy train???” Think of all those people who depend on one fucking dozen eggs for that whole year!!!

I especially love how he derides other countries for not stopping immigrants from LEAVING their countries.

8 hours ago, Whitman said:

One would hope that this would finally be the impetus for Congress to actually come up and pass a full comprehensive immigration policy that included huge fines for employers hiring illegals, a very generous/open worker visa program, and a secure border.

it's too bad no one in congress ever bothered to consider such a thing.

• Like 1

“More and more I’m getting called on only by people who misunderstand and think I’m pro-Trump,” Dershowitz told C-SPAN’s “Washington Journal.” “I’m not pro-Trump, but it’s been harder for me to get on anti-Trump networks – not that I’m craving to be on television all the time. I have a good life, but it has had an impact on which channels seek my services more often, and that’s changed.”

“I used to be, for example, on CNN more often than on Fox,” he said. “I was a regular — not paid — but just a person who was on all the time debating with [Jeffrey Toobin], debating with others.”

Dershowitz said he hasn’t appeared on CNN since the summer, but he said Fox News called him “all the time.”

“I’d love to be available to people who watch all channels,” he said, “and I try to write op-eds widely for different newspapers and different media.”

Dershowitz insisted the situation made him more sad than angry.

17 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

“More and more I’m getting called on only by people who misunderstand and think I’m pro-Trump,” Dershowitz told C-SPAN’s “Washington Journal.” “I’m not pro-Trump, but it’s been harder for me to get on anti-Trump networks – not that I’m craving to be on television all the time. I have a good life, but it has had an impact on which channels seek my services more often, and that’s changed.”

“I used to be, for example, on CNN more often than on Fox,” he said. “I was a regular — not paid — but just a person who was on all the time debating with [Jeffrey Toobin], debating with others.”

Dershowitz said he hasn’t appeared on CNN since the summer, but he said Fox News called him “all the time.”

“I’d love to be available to people who watch all channels,” he said, “and I try to write op-eds widely for different newspapers and different media.”

He's a liar.  He shouldn't be on anything besides Fox.  Same with Rudy and Kellyanne.  

26 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Well.... you like to pay for underage girls in the slave trade so...... Yea.  And you're a fucking sellout too.

Form letter that OPM gives to furloughed workers

“As we discussed, I am a Federal employee who has recently been furloughed due to a lack offunding of my agency,” read the template letters addressed to creditors, mortgage companies and landlords. “Because of this, my income has been severely cut and I am unable to pay the entire costof my rent, along with my other expenses.”

All furloughed workers have private attorneys on retainer

OPM✔@USOPM

Feds, here are sample letters you may use as a guide when working with your creditors during this furlough. If you need legal advice please consult with your personal attorney. https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/furlough-guidance/sample-letters-for-creditors-mortgage-companies-and-landlords.doc …

10:21 AM - Dec 27, 2018

Edited by retread

23 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Despite the shutdown, taxpayers are still subsidizing New Year's Eve at Mar-A-Lago:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-mar-a-lago-new-year-eve-party-shutdown-773385/

I know I'm not partisan when I look at shit like this and realize that I just don't care about which POTUS/party blows money on holidays, family travel, secret service protection after office, family security, etc.  Yeah, it adds up to real money but it's a drop in the bucket compared to the overall abuse of the Executive Branch/Administrative State.  I don't mind the money being spent to keep them at ease and safe, as well as their loved ones.  Because the alternative is to have someone taken and the president be compromised.  Or worse yet, a Carter or Bush being taken into foreign hands and interrogated.  No telling what they'd give up due to pain or threats to their family members.  We and the Swiss keep the world's secrets, and that costs money.  And it also requires lavish vacations.  It's pennies on the dollars compared to the downside of something bad happening.  Say for instance, we spend a lot on such measures but the sitting POTUS were to leak out over the interwebs something sensitive to our position in the world.  Thankfully, that could never happen...

Edited by Lobo

I know I'm not partisan when I look at shit like this and realize that I just don't care about which POTUS/party blows money on holidays, family travel, secret service protection after office, family security, etc.  Yeah, it adds up to real money but it's a drop in the bucket compared to the overall abuse of the Executive Branch/Administrative State.  I don't mind the money being spent to keep them at ease and safe, as well as their loved ones.  Because the alternative is to have someone taken and the president be compromised.  Or worse yet, a Carter or Bush being taken into foreign hands and interrogated.  No telling what they'd give up due to pain or threats to their family members.  We and the Swiss keep the world's secrets, and that costs money.  And it also requires lavish vacations.  It's pennies on the dollars compared to the downside of something bad happening.  Say for instance, we spend a lot on such measures but the sitting POTUS were to leak out over the interwebs something sensitive to our position in the world.  Thankfully, that could never happen...

I don’t really care either. What I care about is rampant hypocrisy from trump and his fox friends who always made a big deal of Obama playing golf and visiting Hawaii. Trump had several texts about Obama and golf and has been on the course as president weekly it seems. Its infuriating to me.

• Like 3