Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

@Apex73

I never said it was far fetched.  I said maybe and its speculation.  Which it is.

Touche

I read your post in the voice of the guy in my avatar.  Awesome!

"Don't put the quarter in your pocket.  Anywhere but the pocket, otherwise it gets mixed in with the others becomes just another coin.  Which it is."

Edited by Cajun
  • Like 2

It’s times like these I’m glad I live in SA. We don’t have shit worth burning down. 

San Antonio might be the best city in Texas. Low key. Got dallas and Houston in a constant pissing match over who has the best strip malls. Austin trying to out hipster everyone in the country. San Antonio just hanging out being the same city for the past 200 years. Maybe El Paso is in the conversation...sitting on the sidelines thinking to itself “look at these fucking retards”.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Strangely enough, the people who were getting out their rifles and protesting that they can't get their hair cut during the covid shutdowns, aren't out protesting this.

Then again, bring rifles and protective gear to these riots, and they might shoot more than pepper or tear gas at you.

The “Black Guns Matter” group has had no problems that I’ve seen thus far 

• Like 3

So the wife is divorcing her murdering husband lmao. What does he have left to come back to right now? He really can't start a new life right now. He won't be able to leave the state. Go back to his house? Shit. He will need around the clock protection from a shit ton of officers. Where would he go that he can lay low?

http://www.citypages.com/news/derek-chauvins-wife-is-divorcing-him/570887591

13 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

San Antonio might be the best city in Texas. Low key. Got dallas and Houston in a constant pissing match over who has the best strip malls. Austin trying to out hipster everyone in the country. San Antonio just hanging out being the same city for the past 200 years. Maybe El Paso is in the conversation...sitting on the sidelines thinking to itself “look at these fucking retards”.

I mean... if you like run down shitholes that never change or upgrade anything. Lots of towns in east Texas like that. SA is just them on a bigger scale, with less white people. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

It’s times like these I’m glad I live in SA. We don’t have shit worth burning down. 

One of the most riot-proof cities in the country IMO. Mexicans haven’t rioted for shit since the Zoot suit riots in the 40s, and we weren’t even really the aggressors in that case.

1 minute ago, NorthLoop said:

I mean... if you like run down shitholes that never change or upgrade anything. Lots of towns in east Texas like that. SA is just them on a bigger scale, with less white people. 

The Riverwalk has the potential to be the most unifying landmark in the state. It sits unused and unfulfilled of its potential

Just now, GotThatFire said:

The Riverwalk has the potential to be the most unifying landmark in the state. It sits unused and unfulfilled of its potential

Unused? ... ok....it would definitely be better if they got rid of places like Rita's and Dick's.... and kicked out all the bums. 

1 minute ago, GotThatFire said:

Maybe the people surrounding the officers and filming and distracting should be charged with murder also. It’s possible that if they were not there distracting the pigs then maybe he would not have died? 

How's frogstyle doing? 

19 minutes ago, Helobious said:

One of the most riot-proof cities in the country IMO. Mexicans haven’t rioted for shit since the Zoot suit riots in the 40s, and we weren’t even really the aggressors in that case.

Except when the ESpurs win a championship.

Then they get all hot and bothered while honking their horns spilling Millers Lite all over their panzons trying to slalom through the city titties.

Pinche Lebron!  Geet heem some Midol!!!!

Edited by Cajun
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Maybe the people surrounding the officers and filming and distracting should be charged with murder also. It’s possible that if they were not there distracting the pigs then maybe he would not have died? 

This cannot be a serious post.

Please tell me this is satire or sumsuch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Except when the ESpurs win a championship.

Then they get all hot and bothered while honking their horns while spilling Millers Lite all over their panzons trying to slalom through the city titties.

Pinche Lebron!  Geet heem some Midol!!!!

Sadly, we won't see that again anytime soon.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

So the wife is divorcing her murdering husband lmao. What does he have left to come back to right now? He really can't start a new life right now. He won't be able to leave the state. Go back to his house? Shit. He will need around the clock protection from a shit ton of officers. Where would he go that he can lay low?

http://www.citypages.com/news/derek-chauvins-wife-is-divorcing-him/570887591

Your chica's side of the mattress?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

tenor.gif