KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

According to legend, the elephant knows when the end is near. Rather than trying to stick with the herd and potentially slowing them down, the elephant heads for the elephant graveyard. Here they can not only die in peace, but their descendants can easily locate them and visit their remains in the future.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ousux said:
10 hours ago, markstanco said:
What are we supposed to do now? No Karen and no 6 figs.

Guess I missed it, did the Hammster fuck off to torment another fanbase?

Where have you been the past three years? He's just trying to hold down a real job and keep his weekend visitation rights with his kids.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Karen checks in from Nebraska

Spoiler

I made it to Nebraska. House not quite finished due to weather. So, I'm staying in this working man's motel in my little town. I haven't changed tags yet on my car. Anyway, a little while ago there was a knock on my door and a tall, young man was standing there. He said, I see you're an Aggie ( 12th man sticker in my rear window and Texas tags ). He said, " I was in the band that day at Kyle." I didn't realize at once what he was talking about, but, then he explained. We came in and brought this up on YT and he showed me which one he was.

He told me that was the only day in his life he hadn't hated the Aggies. We laughed. He asked me what I thought of Sark and I told him I couldn't get past the Pole Assassin and her monkey LOL , then it was game on Nice young man and it was a class move by Texas that day during that terrible week. He said he was heading back to Austin Wednesday, I told him I was sorry

42 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Hide contents

I made it to Nebraska. House not quite finished due to weather. So, I'm staying in this working man's motel in my little town. I haven't changed tags yet on my car. Anyway, a little while ago there was a knock on my door and a tall, young man was standing there. He said, I see you're an Aggie ( 12th man sticker in my rear window and Texas tags ). He said, " I was in the band that day at Kyle." I didn't realize at once what he was talking about, but, then he explained. We came in and brought this up on YT and he showed me which one he was.

He told me that was the only day in his life he hadn't hated the Aggies. We laughed. He asked me what I thought of Sark and I told him I couldn't get past the Pole Assassin and her monkey LOL , then it was game on Nice young man and it was a class move by Texas that day during that terrible week. He said he was heading back to Austin Wednesday, I told him I was sorry

Definite Cluster B traits.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Machinator said:

Hide contents

First imagine staying at a motel in Nebraska and it doesn’t involve alien abduction. Then you see a 12th man sticker and think this would be an interesting person to talk to and knock on the door. The rest of this story pretty much takes care of itself 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

First imagine staying at a motel in Nebraska and it doesn’t involve alien abduction. Then you see a 12th man sticker and think this would be an interesting person to talk to and knock on the door. The rest of this story pretty much takes care of itself 

Worst. Penthouse Forum. Ever.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Machinator said:

Hide contents

barney stinson tru GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/10/2021 at 10:51 AM, Machinator said:

Hide contents

i personally know people who had close friends die in 99 and i've *NEVER* heard them call it "that day" -

1. how would he know what room she was in?
  2. why would he randomly knock on the door?
  3. why would he bring this up?
  4. "that day at Kyle" - to anyone who wasn't an aggie they would call it "kyle field", if i heard "that day at Kyle" i would assume Kyle Tx.
  5. young man - if he was in the band that day he is in his early 40s now and no one actually calls someone in their 40s "young man"

this is even more fake than the letters the other teams fans write on TexAgs

• Hook 'Em 4

On 4/10/2021 at 10:51 AM, Machinator said:

Reveal hidden contents

How long has she been in the imaginary friends stage of dementia I wonder.

4 hours ago, NoName said:

i personally know people who had close friends die in 99 and i've *NEVER* heard them call it "that day" -

1. how would he know what room she was in?
  2. why would he randomly knock on the door?
  3. why would he bring this up?
  4. "that day at Kyle" - to anyone who wasn't an aggie they would call it "kyle field", if i heard "that day at Kyle" i would assume Kyle Tx.
  5. young man - if he was in the band that day he is in his early 40s now and no one actually calls someone in their 40s "young man"

this is even more fake than the letters the other teams fans write on TexAgs

A Nebraska fan knowing about an obscure part of the life an assisting coach is also pretty good.

On 3/19/2021 at 8:05 AM, ousux said:
On 3/18/2021 at 10:10 PM, markstanco said:
What are we supposed to do now? No Karen and no 6 figs.

Guess I missed it, did the Hammster fuck off to torment another fanbase?

This is all that's left of him:

6_Figs_20180420_111421-2000x1013.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1