Trump’s Gestapo in Portland

Hugo Stiglitz

25 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Care to defend the absolute fake bullshit chart you posted in the coronavirus thread?

You haven’t been back since you got called out for being an incurious moron.

He will deal with that later. Once we have all forgotten about it. Then he will continue to ignore it and think we all forgot.

It’s just the troll way of things. 

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

So ManInBlack is a pizzagater?  

chef kiss x2

I can’t speak to that.

I can speak to the fact that he lately is an idiot who posted a completely misleading Facebook chart on coronavirus stats. Which he has never to date addressed. Clue number one. 

So he’s suspect. Lately he hasn’t done a god damn thing to refute that.  

So basically he’s just another fucking troll. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I can’t speak to that.

I can speak to the fact that he lately is an idiot who posted a completely misleading Facebook chart on coronavirus stats. Which he has never to date addressed. Clue number one. 

So he’s suspect. Lately he hasn’t done a god damn thing to refute that.  

So basically he’s just another fucking troll. 

More like a Trumper, who is too big a pussy to admit it, instead hides behind being A fake “Libertarian”

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

More like a Trumper, who is too big a pussy to admit it, instead hides behind being A fake “Libertarian”

I know many guys like that. I tell them I didn’t like Hillary and voted for her anyway even though I’m in Texas and it didn’t matter, and that before I knew how bad Trump really was.

They say they won’t vote for trump but won’t vote for Biden either. I tell them that’s being a pussy. Make a choice. Don’t know if it works or not. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I know many guys like that. I tell them I didn’t like Hillary and voted for her anyway even though I’m in Texas and it didn’t matter, and that before I knew how bad Trump really was.

They say they won’t vote for trump but won’t vote for Biden either. I tell them that’s being a pussy. Make a choice. Don’t know if it works or not. 

I hate that chickenshit bullshit. Drove me crazy in 2016. Nut up and say what you're about. At least all these Karens and Kevins and Kfuckers wear their true colors on their sleeves. This seedy undercurrent of domestic anti-American sentiment is beyond old at this point.

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

If you won't vote against the guy who's using federal agents in unmarked gear to arrest people who are protesting murder by police...

If you won't vote against the guy who's using federal agents to detain women and children coming here to seek a better life, and detaining them in chain link cages...

If you won't vote against the guy who knew of a bounty on American soldiers and did nothing...

If you won't vote against the guy destroying our alliances and forming new ones with despotic leaders...

It's not enough to not for FOR this guy.  You vote AGAINST this guy, or you are a terrible American.  Full Stop.  And you can shove your fake patriotism up your ass.

This. If you don’t vote for Biden you are a trump supporter and a coward hiding behind “well I didn’t vote for trump.”

In 2016 I could give people a pass. Not anymore. After all this shit. Hell I was gonna vote for Bernie anyway in 2016 since I was in Texas anyway and it didn’t matter until my daughter asked me to vote for Hillary. And I can’t ever say no to her. 

That means you BT. 

• Like 8

Just now, JimmyJames said:

This. If you don’t vote for Biden you are a trump supporter and a coward hiding behind “well I didn’t vote for trump.”

In 2016 I could give people a pass. Not anymore. After all this shit. Hell I was gonna vote for Bernie anyway in 2016 since I was in Texas anyway and it didn’t matter until my daughter asked me to vote for Hillary. And I can’t ever say no to her. 

That means you BT. 

Exactly.

If someone voted for Trump in 2016 because s/he bought into the "drain the swamp" talk, or because Trump was a great businessman who would be good for the economy, or because Hillary's an asshole, well, those were stupid reasons, but at least there was some logic to the thinking behind the vote.

And if you vote for Trump again, after all of this, well, there's some logic behind that vote, too, isn't there?  You know exactly what he is now.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

@maninblack will vote for Trump (but lie and say he didn’t) to own the libs.   Even though he claims to hate both sides.  Absolute fraud. 

Like you said. Dude appears to be an absolute fraud. So of course he will be voting for trump, although he won’t admit it on this board.

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

I just can’t believe that @Anastasis hasn’t shown up and turned this into a FISA thread.  

Not sure why I was tagged, but I do remember when people actually cared about unconstitutional government surveillance. Trump broke y’all s brains. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Not sure why I was tagged, but I do remember when people actually cared about unconstitutional government surveillance. Trump broke y’all s brains. 

No gestapo in bastropo was a catchy line. Did you come up with that?

11 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

(Checks thread title)

Gonna get hauled off the the gulag saying, “That FISA abuse was very unfair to the dear leader! No one has any integrity anymore.”  

15 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Yeah it’s all be because of our trump hatred. Good one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

(Checks thread title)

Gonna get hauled off the the gulag saying, “That FISA abuse was very unfair to the dear leader! No one has any integrity anymore.”  

If you had any posting integrity you would apologize to the board for being the single greatest purveyor of Russian disinformation. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1