2020 Republican National Convention

Mrs Whiggins

I feel kind of guilty for not watching the RNC convention. Like I’m being closed minded...

But fuck that. I’ve seen the last couple of years shit show. I don’t need to watch this shit show too 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm the only programming director that knows we need to... either shorten the show... or recast...

i am honestly sort of cracking up that MSNBC is letting if flow.....   yeah I know..... enemas....

Oh wow.... I almost wish Trump could still get Chachi

Edited by horn4life

All my rep for today (I think I have lot left) if somebody can post or link the clip of whoever said something about women being attracted to men who could protect them from dinosaurs. please! 

God bless each and every single one of you who are suffering through this and reporting on the highlights, er, lowlights.

My fragile psyche can’t bring myself to watch nor listen to one stinking second.

Plus, y’all make the immolation of our democracy pretty funny so that tempers the despair.

🤍

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

At least Tim Scott seems sober

Last time I saw Tim Scott was summer 2019.   We were hammered, wondering around Chelsea  looking for a good pizza place.  And despite being in New York, we could not find a decent slice of pie.  Damn shame.  Always liked him.