Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

An interesting aspect from the trial that came out today is that the police were fully aware of the militia presence and actively drove the protesters towards the militia groups to let the militias "deal with them".

No doubt rittenhouse is gonna walk though, the warrior cop defense strategy is a winner in the US court system 

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

An interesting aspect from the trial that came out today is that the police were fully aware of the militia presence and actively drove the protesters towards the militia groups to let the militias "deal with them".

No doubt rittenhouse is gonna walk though, the warrior cop defense strategy is a winner in the US court system 

Not breaking any laws seems to be effective as well

• Hook 'Em 7

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Not breaking any laws seems to be effective as well

Conspiracy to break federal firearms laws by orchestrating a straw man purchase turns out to be a felony, but he does have a ton of thin blue line stuff on social media, so they'll probably just give him a warning

Let's recap this:

Baldie McPedo: Suicidal. Said he'd kill Kyle if he caught him alone. Prosecutor's evidence show he attacked unprovoked. Witness testifies he jumped for Kyle's gun

Sk8rBoi: Physically hit Kyle in the head with a blunt weapon and grabbed his gun after people had yelled "cranium him".

Lefty Byeceps: Yelled "get him" when Kyle said was going to the cops. Chased him with a loaded gun. And today testified Kyle only shot him after he pointed his gun at Kyle

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

One day I'll learn my lesson. I thought you were joking ... they should changed the name to the Projection Room.

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 4.49.16 PM.png

reach-gif.gif

Kyle Rittenhouse caused the shortage in the lumber market and is responsible for inflation!

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Conspiracy to break federal firearms laws by orchestrating a straw man purchase turns out to be a felony, but he does have a ton of thin blue line stuff on social media, so they'll probably just give him a warning

Please stop Fucking that chicken. It’s had enough. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

Haven't followed this super closely, but saw this on another site.

Wait....directed verdict on "all the murder charges".......because you establish a solid self-defense fact as to......one of the three people he shot?  Is there a transitive property of self-defense the rest of us are not aware of?  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait....directed verdict on "all the murder charges".......because you establish a solid self-defense fact as to......one of the three people he shot?  Is there a transitive property of self-defense the rest of us are not aware of?  

I'm guessing in the eyes of the youtubers, this was the last murder charge, he rebutted the others with self-defense claims, so this was the last chance for the state to show something.

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You following the testimony and evidence presented?   If so, what’s your opinion?

Because so far it looks like the state has managed to prove self defense for Rittenhouse or at best no way they prove it wasn’t self defense beyond a reasonable doubt.  Shit, today’s testimony basically established through his admissions that Gail, their star witness, was guilty of agg assault, obstruction or justice and illegally carrying a concealed weapon.  

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

But this case doesn't have large political implications going either way.

I was with you on the rest, but on that, nope.  Rittenhouse is not being treated like a kid who went looking to get into some shit and happened to be indulged in that by idiots who gave him a legally valid excuse for said shit.  He's being treated like a hero.  And he will be.  I am 100% serious that he will have a future in politics, will be speaking at political events, lauded as a hero worthy of admiration in all respects, etc.  

The reality is what you said.....except for the naive party about thinking this doesn't have political implications.  Rittenhouse is the model for how a large segment of our population wants things to be.  He will be worshipped, and a shitload of people are going to follow his example.

• Rage+1 2

15 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Dude.  Just stop trying to make this bigger than it is.

Rittenhouse was a jackass, like some goodly percentage of people there.  But the fact remains that he kept his rifle at port arms apparently until people attacked him.  His prior intentions in arriving there became irrelevant.

But this case doesn't have large political implications going either way.

You got played by the stupid alt-right reaction in this case into buying a "liberal" bill of goods unsupported by fact or law.

Once they started interviewing witnesses, they should have dropped this case.

Only thing worth celebrating is the ability to apply the law fairly regardless of defendant. We will be lost when the true believers, zealots and media can over ride the agreed upon rule of law. 

Don’t care if it’s Hitler vs Ghandi. The facts, evidence and laws should matter and not change because of the view of a defendant. Being in favor of this doesn’t make one a Rittenhouse supporter, proud boy or white supremist. 

*add a child endangerment charge for mom for taking him there. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I was with you on the rest, but on that, nope.  Rittenhouse is not being treated like a kid who went looking to get into some shit and happened to be indulged in that by idiots who gave him a legally valid excuse for said shit.  He's being treated like a hero.  And he will be.  I am 100% serious that he will have a future in politics, will be speaking at political events, lauded as a hero worthy of admiration in all respects, etc.  

The reality is what you said.....except for the naive party about thinking this doesn't have political implications.  Rittenhouse is the model for how a large segment of our population wants things to be.  He will be worshipped, and a shitload of people are going to follow his example.

Curious as to the proper course of action in your mind? 

Find him guilty regardless of the law and evidence to prevent repeat offenders?

Do you think the state has any culpability in raising his profile among the zealots for treating this like a murder trial instead of the obvious self defense situation that most basic commons sense says it was?  High bail, wishful charges etc. They created their own martyr and the fact the charges were bogus will only fuel the flames. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He went there to help.  He was cleaning graffiti, putting out fires and offering medical attention to anyone who was injured.  Which included protesters.  

Yes he was armed.  Wisely it turned out.  He was not a threat to anyone unless they first attacked him.  Kid had ideals and balls.  And used his weapon proficiently and with discretion by only shooting scumbags who attacked him.  The only people Kyle Rittenhouse was as threat to were those who chose to attack him.  

I wouldn’t recommend doing what he did.  It was risky.  

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He didn't do anything wrong, asshole. Would you prefer he be convicted because of political reasons?

Of course you would.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

21 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Curious as to the proper course of action in your mind? 

Find him guilty regardless of the law and evidence to prevent repeat offenders?

Do you think the state has any culpability in raising his profile among the zealots for treating this like a murder trial instead of the obvious self defense situation that most basic commons sense says it was?  High bail, wishful charges etc. They created their own martyr and the fact the charges were bogus will only fuel the flames. 

Exactly. He should never have been charged in the first place.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:
2 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:
One day I'll learn my lesson. I thought you were joking ... they should changed the name to the Projection Room.
923881486_ScreenShot2021-11-08at4_49_16PM.thumb.png.41980bcfe905916300f7ad48fd2637c0.png

When you visit CR you are going to step in tons of chckenshit. Best to have a good pair of rubber boots.

Those people live in an alternate reality. 

• Hook 'Em 4

They are mad that someone defended themselves against three of their team members.  Their team ran wild in open rebellion all summer of 2020.  Someone lawfully defending himself really pisses them off.  So they want to ruin this kid because he dared show up with a gun and use it to defend himself when attacked. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

48 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, the right is going to make heroes out of whatever fools and freaks they can find, Boobert, MTG, Louie Gohmert, this guy.

Can't help that.

But it surely doesn't help to indulge counter-narratives that just aren't well-founded.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Hes not a hero. And the ones who got shot arent victims. A large segment of the population want to be like Travis Scott and Justin Bieber. Who cares. He shouldnt (and wont be) found guilty. He had a right to defend himself and nobody should be following the example of the 3 other goobers instigating a physical conflict wholly unwarranted. 

Ashli Babbit, COVID 19, January 6th, and ad infinitum, had fuck all to do with this simple and clear case, except exposing the hypocrisy in people aligned a certain way on those topics to dig up videos of a schoolyard fight as to paint one persona character, but ignoring the actual criminal history of the others; they insist on his disposition, undisputedly contradicted by video evidence; they roped in accusations of antisemitism and judicial conspiracies and who knows what else.  Probably even invoked Godwin’s law.

Its wildly desperate.  All because they dont like his politics. Well boo fucking hoo. In Dallas awise man once said, “take the loss, pussy”. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

He went there to help.  He was cleaning graffiti, putting out fires and offering medical attention to anyone who was injured.  Which included protesters.  

Yes he was armed.  Wisely it turned out.  He was not a threat to anyone unless they first attacked him.  Kid had ideals and balls.  And used his weapon proficiently and with discretion by only shooting scumbags who attacked him.  The only people Kyle Rittenhouse was as threat to were those who chose to attack him.  

I wouldn’t recommend doing what he did.  It was risky.  

Were you trying to prove his point in your response?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Well, the right is going to make heroes out of whatever fools and freaks they can find, Boobert, MTG, Louie Gohmert, this guy.
Can't help that.
But it surely doesn't help to indulge counter-narratives that just aren't well-founded.

I had to sit through one of her speeches last month and I can tell you with 100% certainty that you should refer to her as Assert and not Boobert.
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Were you trying to prove his point in your response?

The jury is about about to prove my point on this joke of a case on the criminal charges. 

The kid took a personal risk. He didn’t commit any crime by shooting those three dipshits.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

The jury is about about to prove my point on this joke of a case on the criminal charges. 

The kid took a personal risk. He didn’t commit any crime by shooting those three dipshits.  

He’s a hero with balls of steal and ideals. Better shot than most navy seals…calm under pressure. 

• Fuck You 1